Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:45 AM (11,796 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Mar 4 2013, 01:27 PM
JessicaLeigh
Mar 4 2013, 01:23 PM
"That's why people keep falling for your lies...because when you say them you actually mean them." - Nick to Sami

The crazy truth-teller continues cutting straight to the bone...
Unfortunately, the crazy truth teller does not apply his skills to himself.
People like that rarely do!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I wince whenever Sami talks about her granddaughter because I remember when Sami was born (when I was in middle school).
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sonny and Will both look like kicked puppies. Get it together, guys...come on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I don't know how the notary can stand there and think this is not a coerced decision on Will's part. More reason to believe he's an EJ plant...
Edited by cord08, Mar 4 2013, 01:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

part of me hates that they're dragging out this custody signing & yet part of me is loving that they are at the same time. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

Hell, I think I'm willing to sign the papers myself. Will, is a danger to himself and the baby. That kind of passiveness, and willful blindness to who people really are can only be detrimental in raising a child.
Edited by Angelsmile, Mar 4 2013, 01:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

meanwhile, I love that this show has started to do these big showdown scenes involving tons of characters and an audience again
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nancy's return and Nick/Sami/Will/Lucas/EJ are trying to save this episode. Its really not working for me. I did enjoy Abigail finally mentioning the reason Jack is dead, but really too little too late. I've been bored for most of this show. Nick vs. the world is really giving this show life though. Every one of those scenes are intense. Lucas has had like one line, but it had a huge impact on everyone but dumbass crybaby Will. I HATE Will right now.

Online Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

BalscoFan5
Mar 4 2013, 01:29 PM
Sami,saying and doing something are totally different.,remember after the safe house explosion she said she would calm down and no longer make scene's,well took her 3 second's to go back on that.
All of that would be fine and good if Sami were anywhere near the real reason he is doing what he is doing. As it is she is just an excuse.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Are the doppelganger vampires from Port Charles showing up in Salem? Jennifer went after Daniel like 1 1/2 seconds after he left and he was nowhere to be seen?
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Dang, the playpen's still there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 4 2013, 01:35 PM
Are the doppelganger vampires from Port Charles showing up in Salem? Jennifer went after Daniel like 1 1/2 seconds after he left and he was nowhere to be seen?
:laugh: Banish the thought! :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Damn manchild is too big for a freaking playpen!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Damn! Lucas brings up Tom Horton and says Nick is not a Horton. Lucas has had like two lines and they are so powerful today. And he's not shouting. Loving Lucas today.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"Your great-grandfather helped build this hospital. If he could see you now, he'd be disgusted. You are NOT a Horton." Nice shot, Lucas!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

'You are not a Horton." Go ahead, Lucas. Slam Nick where it hurts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

Thank you EJ!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Am I supposed to feel bad for Wiill? Because I don't...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

As Nick is addressing Team Will all I can think is that they all have the expressions of people sleep-walking to their graves. E.J. is the only one who was able to manifest any hint of menace, but even that was utterly feeble compared to what Nick's been dishing out.

Did Will say "I have nobody to blame but myself"? If so, you got that right!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Why did nick say he had to find Gabi? It's not like she's going anywhere for the time being.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic