Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:45 AM (11,773 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

"Your great-grandfather built this hospital. If he could see you now, he'd be disgusted. You are not a Horton."

Be still my heart! I love you Lucas! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

cord08
Mar 4 2013, 01:40 PM
Am I supposed to feel bad for Wiill? Because I don't...
I feel the same way. Is that bad? I feel terrible for Sami and the rest, but Will not so much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Never thought I would say this,but EJ is right,oh that hurts to admit,but he defended Nick and this is how he say's thank you.

If his family had seen Nick,they would be sickened by him,he wasn't gonna change his mind no matter what EJ,Lucas,Sami said,it's all driven by being a homophobic prick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I feel worse for
Sami - losing her grandchild.
Lucas - finding out his son is a worthless wimp that can't do anything for himself.
EJ - wasting his time with this shit.
Sonny - realizing his boyfriend just whines and cries when things get tough.
the baby - getting raised by a crazy.
than I feel for Will. Will is the last person I feel bad for in this whole equation. He deserves whatever he gets right now.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Mar 4 2013, 01:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I don't know if there is anyone rootable in this baby story right now. So, I'm #TeamBaby. That poor thing...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

JessicaLeigh
Mar 4 2013, 01:40 PM
As Nick is addressing Team Will all I can think is that they all have the expressions of people sleep-walking to their graves. E.J. is the only one who was able to manifest any hint of menace, but even that was utterly feeble compared to what Nick's been dishing out.

Did Will say "I have nobody to blame but myself"? If so, you got that right!
Even though the statement is true, he is still using it as the downtrodden victim and I refuse to give him credit for it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Yeah, these sonogram scenes are not working, writers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 4 2013, 01:42 PM
"Your great-grandfather built this hospital. If he could see you now, he'd be disgusted. You are not a Horton."

Nick should have smiled and said that Lucas' father raped his own brother's wife and didn't get disowned, so he'll take his chances.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

esp13
Mar 4 2013, 01:46 PM
NocturnalBlondie

Nick should have smiled and said that Lucas' father raped his own brother's wife and didn't get disowned, so he'll take his chances.
I'm cackling at this. :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Daniel has the same blinders on that Austin had when it came to Sami.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

esp13
NocturnalBlondie

Lol, kill joy. *gives you side eye*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

DiMeraFan67
Mar 4 2013, 01:44 PM
I feel worse for
Sami - losing her grandchild.
Lucas - finding out his son is a worthless wimp that can't do anything for himself.
EJ - wasting his time with this shit.
Sonny - realizing his boyfriend just whines and cries when things get tough.
the baby - getting raised by a crazy.
than I feel for Will. Will is the last person I feel bad for in this whole equation. He deserves whatever he gets right now.
As the board will only allow me to like this, I am posting to show my LOVE :wub2: :wub: :iloveyou: :cupid:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Mar 4 2013, 01:39 PM
"Your great-grandfather helped build this hospital. If he could see you now, he'd be disgusted. You are NOT a Horton." Nice shot, Lucas!
Line of the episode!

Lucas is right - Tom would be disgusted with Nick's treatment of his own family members.

The Fallons were always the problem/fucked up side of the Horton family though...so at least it makes sense in that regard.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I don't think Nick tells Gabi about having Will sign over his rights. I see him keeping this under wraps until they marry.

However I think Will goes to the wedding & Gabi finds out what Nick did & Gabi decides not to marry Nick.

Blake did alude that things start coming down all around Nick
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I loathe Nick... but I adore Blake Berris.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and Abby's Jack bit = too little, too late....

The writers wanted Jack gone and forgotten, so no amount of of bringing him up, talking him up, praising him from Jennifer/Abby (all of which is hollow to me, I don't believe a word they say cause they were done grieving after 1 fucking week...try again ladies!) is EVER going to make forgive TomSell for killing him off so they could push their golden couple Dannifer! EVER!

Killing Jack so Dannifer could live, will go down in DAYS history as one of the tackiest/most disrespectful moves.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 4 2013, 01:55 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

If Blake only signed on for this storyline, and intends on leaving afterwards, I can totally see Days planning a who-dun-it... and it'd be perfect with so many people affected by his Nick's actions!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I love how everyone has professional headshots on their caller id.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 4 2013, 01:49 PM
esp13
NocturnalBlondie

Lol, kill joy. *gives you side eye*
Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Besides, one of my biggest pet peeves is the idea that just because a character is from a certain family he or she must be "good" or "bad" or whatever. Plus, while I believe that Tom and Alice would be heartbroken, I don't believe for a minute that they would ever disown one of their great-grandchildren or be disgusted. Hurt, upset, sad, yes. But Tom and Alice knew that family is family, even when they hate each other. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I am so glad that Nancy is wasting no time in getting neck-deep in scheming and making trouble.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic