Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:45 AM (11,721 Views)
six
Member Avatar

One other thing - Sonny is right about Nick not doing this out of the kindness of his heart and Nick is clearly homophobic, but I haven't gotten the impression that his bigotry is the only thing that's driving him to try and take the baby, although it's obviously one of the factors driving him. ISTM that we'd have gone down this road even if Will were straight.
Edited by six, Mar 4 2013, 07:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Comment about today's show from a friend of mine: "I'm glad that Will has Sonny to tell him what's going on in the world." :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

esp13
Mar 4 2013, 01:46 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Mar 4 2013, 01:42 PM
"Your great-grandfather built this hospital. If he could see you now, he'd be disgusted. You are not a Horton."

Be still my heart! I love you Lucas! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:
Nick should have smiled and said that Lucas' father raped his own brother's wife and didn't get disowned, so he'll take his chances.
How long has it been since we had a Horton choosing to do the wrong thing? Probably never in Nick's lifetime. Although there were the things Lucas pulled...

Also, did Lucas even know Tom?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Mar 4 2013, 07:33 PM
esp13
NocturnalBlondie
"Your great-grandfather built this hospital. If he could see you now, he'd be disgusted. You are not a Horton."

Nick should have smiled and said that Lucas' father raped his own brother's wife and didn't get disowned, so he'll take his chances.
How long has it been since we had a Horton choosing to do the wrong thing? Probably never in Nick's lifetime. Although there were the things Lucas pulled...

Well...Will for starters, lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Happy to see that Sonny is the only one with a brain in this craphole story. Not surprised that Willass is being total loser and moron. Honestly the baby is better off from Willass. But the kid is sadly doomed with sleazebag Nickass and stupid Gabi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 4 2013, 07:35 PM
six
esp13
NocturnalBlondie

lol. Yeah, that was wrong, but I was thinking more along the lines of something outright villainous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Mar 4 2013, 01:13 PM
God. Someone slap me. I'm so loving Sami right now and I think AS is genuinely giving some of the best performances she's ever done over the last few years.
I haven't watched yet, but you're scaring me. If I start liking Sami again...............I........I........I.........OMG, the repercussions to my psyche and my mental state.................Oh,dear............I don't know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed the Sami and Nick scenes. I'm shocked! I haven't liked Sami in a while.

I just want to slap Will.

Ej better have a plan cause I'm not liking his passiveness.

Dannifer/Abby/Cameron do nothing for me. Absolute bore fest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Can I just say Blake Berris is doing an absolutely wonderful job with this story because I HATE Nick's guts right now and want Sami to give him the Alan Harris treatment!

My only complaint is I wish Marlena was more involved in all of this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

lysie
Mar 4 2013, 06:14 PM
Meanwhile, I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate Days on managing to make this story ALL ABOUT SAMI. Idk what this show is going to do when they run out of babies to prop her.
After they get Eric and Nicole together she can offer to be a surrogate. Keep in mind this is a nightmare scenario for me, so it will probably happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

six
Mar 4 2013, 07:39 PM
lysie
six
esp13

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

lol. Yeah, that was wrong, but I was thinking more along the lines of something outright villainous.
Night Hope was pretty villainous.

Edit: and Abby going after Austin ala Sami was pretty villainous.

Not to mention effing Jeremy. Jeremy..... :scared:

and that was supposed to be a disgusted emoticon for Jeremy, but that's the closest i got.
Edited by blueskies, Mar 4 2013, 08:16 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 4 2013, 08:11 PM
six
Mar 4 2013, 07:39 PM
lysie
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Night Hope was pretty villainous.

Edit: and Abby going after Austin ala Sami was pretty villainous.

Not to mention effing Jeremy. Jeremy..... :scared:

and that was supposed to be a disgusted emoticon for Jeremy, but that's the closest i got.
Oh yeah. Jeremy was pretty messed up. The funny thing is that Nick was the one who helped him clean up his act a bit.

I wouldn't count those other things, since Hope didn't choose to go on a crime spree and Abby's 'crime' wasn't that bad as these things go, but I see why someone would.
Offline Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I know ultimately Nick will lose in the end but for the moment I am enjoying him getting one over on the resident manipulators, hypocrites etc of Salem. It's been too long since they been brought down a few pegs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

If only someone would lock Abby and Cameron in that supply closet and then lose the key.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

fan57
Mar 4 2013, 06:01 PM
Nick knows Samantha very well. Loved how he got her to go off on him to make his point. Elvis, lol you didn't scare Nick, and Lucas I like you, but your wrong, Nick is a Horton. I'm sure your grandpa Horton was rolling over in his grave when you shot Franco, framed Samantha and took full custody of Will. Nick might be crazy, but hey I like his crazy, just hope he doesn't end up dead.
Since that shooting saved his mother and he didnt frame Sami I doubt tom would be horrified. Killing franco was no where near bad
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

Great episode. The Sami/Nick scenes were great and oh my, hello Mr. Dimera. EJ/Nick scene was damn good and I loved everything about EJ and Sami. Just the way he enveloped her in his arms after everyone left the room and the way he kept his cool and allowed her to vent at the end. Cannot wait for tom.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

i was actually liking Sami today. That is until she said she didn't understand how someone could be as cruel as Nick's being. Um Sami, hello? If Salem were a real place I'd drive there & shove a mirror in her face.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 4 2013, 08:58 PM
i was actually liking Sami today. That is until she said she didn't understand how someone could be as cruel as Nick's being. Um Sami, hello? If Salem were a real place I'd drive there & shove a mirror in her face.
IKR!

Classic Sami. Do unto others but they had better not do it back unto you. Ya'll know how much I adore Sami but when she said that I had to do a major eye roll. In fact, I was kind of expecting EJ to give her a side-eye over that whopper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

WillFan
Mar 4 2013, 03:49 PM
Will is not weak,he said that he doesn't want anyone else to get in trouble for him anymore. He said he would go to jail if it meant he was the only one that would get in trouble.Since when is that weak? I choose to ignore people that believe he is being weak.The fans knows what Nick is up to but Will does not. I felt so bad for Will because he loves this baby so much. I just hope that he will finally see what Nick is really up to and fight for his daughter.
I totally agree with you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 4 2013, 03:49 PM
Will is not weak,he said that he doesn't want anyone else to get in trouble for him anymore. He said he would go to jail if it meant he was the only one that would get in trouble.Since when is that weak? I choose to ignore people that believe he is being weak.The fans knows what Nick is up to but Will does not. I felt so bad for Will because he loves this baby so much. I just hope that he will finally see what Nick is really up to and fight for his daughter.
While I agree with the sentiment to a point, you're not exactly ignoring anyone. ;)
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic