Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/4
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:47 AM (27,038 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I have a sneaking suspicion Sweeney AND Alfonso are human and not as high on a pedestal nor as low and Pergatory as is perceived here. That being said, I don't like the TeamAS hashmark. And, I'm tired of seeing jewelry every time I turn around. That's just me. Just act, girls, just act.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 7 2013, 08:21 PM
six
Mar 7 2013, 05:58 PM
lysie
Mar 7 2013, 05:56 PM
Other actors get just as much hate as AS does. KA and CC come to mind. BB is an obvious one too. Most of the rest of them get it but no one calls attention to it which is one reason it probably doesn't seem as bad, but it's still happening.
CC and KA are two of the people who either had a fit or struck back. BB is doing well so far, but he hasn't been dealing with it for years.
KA never had a fit, and never struck back. (and no, the infamous cupcake pic isn't her striking back, simply enjoying food) Whenever there was some crazy shit going down, KA wasn't to be seen. Even after things had died down, she rarely, if ever addressed anything that happened.
Oh,she was definitely striking back,

But I loved it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

blueskies
Mar 7 2013, 09:21 PM
Supergirlx2
six
lysie
Other actors get just as much hate as AS does. KA and CC come to mind. BB is an obvious one too. Most of the rest of them get it but no one calls attention to it which is one reason it probably doesn't seem as bad, but it's still happening.
CC and KA are two of the people who either had a fit or struck back. BB is doing well so far, but he hasn't been dealing with it for years.
KA never had a fit, and never struck back. (and no, the infamous cupcake pic isn't her striking back, simply enjoying food) Whenever there was some crazy shit going down, KA wasn't to be seen. Even after things had died down, she rarely, if ever addressed anything that happened.
Don't take away that snowball photo from me!! :blulaugh:

So unbelievably awesome. I loved that retort to all the ridiculousness. And I liked CC before that. Now she's more an amusement.
I would never dare take the snowball pic (with Peter clearly not giving a damn in the background) or the KA/CB snowball pic (that everyone always forgets exists --> http://pics.lockerz.com/s/140992574) away from you or anyone else.
I think the funniest part of the whole snowball meltdown was that the card that accompanied the snowballs told Peter that he was free to share them with the rest of the cast & crew.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Mar 7 2013, 09:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

six
Mar 7 2013, 09:14 PM
Supergirlx2
six
lysie
I think it was quite obvious that she wasn't simply enjoying food, lol. She knew that pic was going to push people's buttons and she did it anyway. She also had that snide "what is she feeding them?" tweet about the carbo fanbase.
Kristian's not stupid, and yes, she knew that tweeting the snowball pics would rub certain people the wrong way, but she wasn't stealing the cupcakes from Peter. He could've stopped her from taking the pics. Hell, Patrick Killian took at least one of the pics, and he's super close with CC.
I do believe the "What is she feeding them?" comment was made after the snowball pic meltdown, and it was about as amusing a way as she could say "good lord, why can't these people just leave me alone & focus their energy on something more productive & positive".
Her having only tweeted two pics & that one comment given all the bashing/hate tweets she received is pretty damn impressive, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Supergirlx2
Mar 7 2013, 09:37 PM
six
Supergirlx2
six

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I think it was quite obvious that she wasn't simply enjoying food, lol. She knew that pic was going to push people's buttons and she did it anyway. She also had that snide "what is she feeding them?" tweet about the carbo fanbase.
Kristian's not stupid, and yes, she knew that tweeting the snowball pics would rub certain people the wrong way, but she wasn't stealing the cupcakes from Peter. He could've stopped her from taking the pics. Hell, Patrick Killian took at least one of the pics, and he's super close with CC.
I do believe the "What is she feeding them?" comment was made after the snowball pic meltdown, and it was about as amusing a way as she could say "good lord, why can't these people just leave me alone & focus their energy on something more productive & positive".
Her having only tweeted two pics & that one comment given all the bashing/hate tweets she received is pretty damn impressive, IMO.
Does she do anything wrong?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
six
Supergirlx2
six

I don't believe anyone accused her of stealing cupcakes or of doing anything to annoy CC, but yes, I do believe she set out to get under the skin of a subset of fans who'd been on her case and that she most likely succeeded. I assume she eats food daily without pictures of it finding their way on instagram. Like you said, she's not stupid. She knew what she was doing and tbh, I don't really blame her, except for using too broad of a brush with the comment on the carbo fanbase. :shrug:
Edited by six, Mar 7 2013, 09:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I really want a pack of snowballs right now
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Panda Panda
Mar 7 2013, 09:58 PM
You have a Sno Balls chance in hell of finding them anywhere since they were made by Hostess. :P
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
i've never had one. What do they taste like?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

:shrug: Cupcake stealing? Snowball meltdown? Will someone please explain? :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 7 2013, 10:27 PM
Panda Panda
Kinda gross but kinda not gross at the same time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Panda Panda
Mar 7 2013, 10:29 PM
blueskies
Panda Panda
Well, THAT clarifies it. :P I've never had one, either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
:shrug: Cupcake stealing? Snowball meltdown? Will someone please explain? :shrug:
Yes I have no idea what the cupcake/snowball battle is and what caused it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 7 2013, 10:43 PM
Panda Panda
blueskies
Panda Panda
Well, THAT clarifies it. :P I've never had one, either.
It has Marshmallow frosting stuff, coconuts shavings, and a chocolate cake base.

The chocolate cake and coconut shavings part was good, but I always found the marshmallow frosting to be disgusting. Although that probably has more to do with the fact that I hate marshmallows and marshmallow products, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Mar 7 2013, 09:43 PM
Supergirlx2
six
Supergirlx2

Does she do anything wrong?
very rarely. ;)

in truth, she has gotten in trouble with TPTB for posting spoilerish pictures, and i'm sure she's done things she's not proud of, but she rarely makes comments on twitter that are rude & inappropriate, and she's never attacked anyone or accused anyone of something malicious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Mar 7 2013, 10:44 PM
TreasureCove
the Reader's Digest version: the Carbo fans sent Peter a bunch of Snoball cupcakes on the last day that Carly was seen on screen. I'm pretty sure Peter tweeted "thanks", but it was Kristian's pictures and thanks that got the Carbo fans all annoyed because SHE was eating the cupcakes they sent HIM to celebrate the end of CARLY's run, and how dare she be eating the cupcakes when they weren't for her to eat. (i guess some that were upset weren't aware of the note/card that went along with the cupcakes that told Peter to feel free to share with the rest of the cast & crew) The Carbo fans also felt like Kristian tweeting the pics of her eating the cupcakes was her way of trying to rub in their faces (as well as CC's) that she had "won" and whatever. The Carbo fans tweeted Kristian about how rude it was for her to tweet the pics, blah blah blah. There was also a "you've been sno'balled" twitter bomb that no Days-related actor/writer/hair&makeup person was safe from. I believe that's why Kristian tweeted the "what does she feed them".
to this day, the Carbo fans are still annoyed by the tweeted pics, and everyone else just enjoys reminiscing about them (we also got to see that pic quite a bit after it was tweeted since Mitch made it his avi on here).

the infamous snoball cupcake pic: http://pics.lockerz.com/s/140991116
Edited by Supergirlx2, Mar 7 2013, 11:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I can't believe people have the energy, time or even the idea to make such a fuss over who eats what's sent to the Days studio. They should be thankful the people eat it at all and that they even tweet pics of themselves doing so. The pics prove that the money spent on whatever hasn't gone in the trash can I guess since the people at Days have no idea who's sending it really.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 7 2013, 11:56 PM
I can't believe people have the energy, time or even the idea to make such a fuss over who eats what's sent to the Days studio. They should be thankful the people eat it at all and that they even tweet pics of themselves doing so. The pics prove that the money spent on whatever hasn't gone in the trash can I guess since the people at Days have no idea who's sending it really.
if the pics had come from anyone else but Kristian, there wouldn't have been a fuss.
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 7 2013, 11:37 PM
greeneyedgirl
Mar 7 2013, 10:44 PM
TreasureCove
the Reader's Digest version: the Carbo fans sent Peter a bunch of Snoball cupcakes on the last day that Carly was seen on screen. I'm pretty sure Peter tweeted "thanks", but it was Kristian's pictures and thanks that got the Carbo fans all annoyed because SHE was eating the cupcakes they sent HIM to celebrate the end of CARLY's run, and how dare she be eating the cupcakes when they weren't for her to eat. (i guess some that were upset weren't aware of the note/card that went along with the cupcakes that told Peter to feel free to share with the rest of the cast & crew) The Carbo fans also felt like Kristian tweeting the pics of her eating the cupcakes was her way of trying to rub in their faces (as well as CC's) that she had "won" and whatever. The Carbo fans tweeted Kristian about how rude it was for her to tweet the pics, blah blah blah. There was also a "you've been sno'balled" twitter bomb that no Days-related actor/writer/hair&makeup person was safe from. I believe that's why Kristian tweeted the "what does she feed them".
to this day, the Carbo fans are still annoyed by the tweeted pics, and everyone else just enjoys reminiscing about them (we also got to see that pic quite a bit after it was tweeted since Mitch made it his avi on here).

the infamous snoball cupcake pic: http://pics.lockerz.com/s/140991116
thanks for explaining it and that is kind of crazy for people to get that worked up over snowballs but this thread is making me hungry:)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Of course, Sno-Ball-gate happened shortly after Twitter-gate (which is what I'm sure sparked it to begin with) and was, I believe, KA 1st retort of any kind after pretty much being dragged through the mud by the CC crazies (including Nelson Branco) that CC openly condoned even thought her Grey Goosed ass says she didn't.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic