Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/4
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:47 AM (27,377 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Mar 8 2013, 09:57 AM
The fans blow things out of proportion, but I don't think the actors are always blameless. IMO, CC directly contributed to the KA drama. Other actors who do unprofessional things like air their dirty laundry in interviews share a lot of the blame as well.
I agree. The reason KA came out of Twitter/SnoBallGate looking so classy was that she really didn't directly engage with any of the fans or any of the crap spewing on Twitter. She remained noticeably silent while she was essentially ripped to shreds - to the point that even Peter Reckell and his wife put a few comments out on Twitter pleading with people to chill out and be respectful (to everyone). Was the cupcake picture a passive aggressive response to it all? I hope so - because it was awesome. :blulaugh:

That was probably one of the most obvious behind the scenes battles we'll ever see. I think it's spot on that for the most part the actors all get along - or at least are respectful enough of one another to give space when needed. It's usually pretty clear at fan events where you can see the actors interacting with one another throughout a day or over a weekend. It's pretty easy to see that GG and JS have a good relationship off camera just in watching them chatting together during events. Eric Martsolf, Ari Z, Bryan D, Nadia B - they all seem to enjoy hanging out together at events. I'm sure things come up from time to time that cause friction just like in any workplace but for the most part I think the drama isn't nearly as juicy as we'd all like to think it is. CC seems to me to be one of the exceptions - her recent tell all book was a pretty good indication that she's a shit stirrer no matter where she goes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

No really, Roman and Marlena CANNOT happen again. it will be too silly that after choosing John over him that she will go back to him. BESIDES they have no chemistry. and JT is a sucky actor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Brewster
Mar 8 2013, 10:08 AM
six
Mar 8 2013, 09:57 AM
The fans blow things out of proportion, but I don't think the actors are always blameless. IMO, CC directly contributed to the KA drama. Other actors who do unprofessional things like air their dirty laundry in interviews share a lot of the blame as well.
I wish actors would leave their dirty laundry in the hamper. Such is the age of social media I guess though. I know I've read interviews before where an actor will very obviously take a jab at another actor and it rubs be the wrong way. I generally choose to not give that any attention though. I show support for the ones I like and ignore the ones I don't.

As long I like the character/acting though, I can let most anything the actor does slide. With a few exceptions. But none of those people are soap people.
It needs to be said that I'm unable to read thru posts quickly enough because I find myself staring at your banner for 3 minutes straight before I can gather my thoughts back.

I totally missed the KA cupcake picture thing. I say good for KA on that one.
Edited by spartan, Mar 8 2013, 01:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

It's hard to choose my favorite part of all of that wankery, but the hashtags make the list. #LoveIsLouder #Onward

Of course, Nelson asking the CC fans to write his editor at TVGuide Canada to protect him from KA's people was a pretty good moment, too...
Offline Profile Goto Top

dixiercat

@TerrellRansomJr
"Morning!!! In #Salem again :D #Dool #Days #Theo"

He was also on set yesterday apparently.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

wallykurth: 4th of July here in Salem. Cold and wet here in Burbank. I'm confused. But having a blast back on Days.
https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/310102306475626496

with this tweet, they are officially shooting 4 months ahead! WTF!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 8 2013, 02:01 PM
wallykurth: 4th of July here in Salem. Cold and wet here in Burbank. I'm confused. But having a blast back on Days.

I think this is completely hilarious.
Online Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2

Four mothns ago in Salem, Gabi wasn't even officially pregnant yet. I can't even imagine what is going on in that crazy town during this holiday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Supergirlx2

Jeeeeezits. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Wally! Yeah! Oh how I've missed him. I'm ready to see my two hunky lawyers in action. Justin and Ej yummy goodness!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Wow, at the rate they're going, they'll be celebrating New Year's 2014 next month.
Online Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

4th of July?! Slow the fuck down! They'll be filming Christmas come June.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Four months ahead is just so stupid !
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

In the spirit of being positive, I'll say something good about today's show. It didn't leave me so excited for Monday's episode that I don't enjoy my weekend! That's all I've got.

Somehow I keep posting in the wrong thread. I promise to get my act together!
Edited by cockymom, Mar 8 2013, 03:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2

4th of freaking July?! Really guys?? I thought that tweet was joking, but the math adds up. Slow down, back up. They need to just give everyone 3 months off.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Mar 8 2013, 03:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

4 months ahead now? :lol:

Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

They just never learn, do they?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

4th of July??? By the time this show gets cancelled they are gonna have a year taped in advance!!! :shame:
Edited by Tammy, Mar 8 2013, 08:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

4 months ahead? Wow. Hey, if it keeps the lights on...
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

freddie smith■@freddiemsmith
Happy Friday! Filming summer scenes today but it's 50 outside. Feels so weird
2:10 p.m. - Mar 8, 2013
https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/310120394944303105
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic