Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/4
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:47 AM (27,661 Views)
jderoche5
Member Avatar

So they are filming the 4th of July and we all know Dee and Drake are not taping. Yet ANOTHER holiday filmed without them!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

cord08
Mar 5 2013, 09:18 PM
@DeidreHall: I have 8 days off, but sure had fun on Monday! Finally had scenes with Peggy!!! (picture)

@DeidreHall: And, of course, da boys! (picture)

Eight days off? And what the heck kind of a story does she have coming up with JT? It seems like he's in all her pictures lately.
Wow! Deidre looks stunning in that pic w/Peggy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

jderoche5
Mar 8 2013, 08:02 PM
So they are filming the 4th of July and we all know Dee and Drake are not taping. Yet ANOTHER holiday filmed without them!
I don't think that necessarily means that they aren't on for 4th of July. They might tape things out of order. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

One can only hope, but Drake did not tape all week. Maybe they will be taping out of order. Fingers crossed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

six
Mar 7 2013, 06:29 PM
The lady who plays Nancy has finished filming, right?
Patrika taped from late November to mid-December.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

you guys should watch GH its so good these days the guy who's writing brought back all these vets and actually writes for them and it makes sense...
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I get the whole taping ahead to save money thing, but 4 months ahead... really Days?? That is just beyond ridiculous. Christmas is July is going to become a reality if this keeps up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

@ShawnC4real: “@kc224girl: Oh no Daniel's drinking. @ShawnC4real. #days”// Yep. Hurricane on the horizon.....

Oh boy... :drunk:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I have a question for Jason do you know when we will see EJ and Samantha with their children. I find it curious they have a new sydney and they only showed her once so far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Four months ahead seems crazy, but I suppose it's better than outright cancellation due to excessive costs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

tylerbo20
Mar 8 2013, 09:25 PM
you guys should watch GH its so good these days the guy who's writing brought back all these vets and actually writes for them and it makes sense...
I agree - GH is great....DAYS has improved though too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Tammy
Mar 8 2013, 06:06 PM
4th of July??? By the time this show gets cancelled they are gonna have a year taped in advance!!! :shame:
Maybe thats the plan, haha!
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

Whatever they have to do to stay on air I guess.

I cannot wait for some shirtless scenes
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Chandler Massey, Emmy-winning actor from Days of our Lives, makes his commitment to ending violence against women and creating a peaceful world.

Ring the Bell: One million men. One million promises calls on men worldwide to promise to take concrete action to end violence against women.

Men and women together have responded with outrage to recent dramatic acts of violence from Delhi to Cairo to Steubenville. We know that effective laws, courts, and cops are essential -- but they are not enough. We need individual and community action to challenge the habits and norms that perpetuate violence.

Together with our partners in South Africa, Brazil, Malaysia, and more, we will secure one million promises in one year, starting March 8, 2013 (International Women's Day). With men as leaders and partners, we can build a world in which women are safe — and in which all of us live freely, fully, and without fear.

http://youtu.be/voZTF2oCOM4
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Mar 8 2013, 10:17 PM
I have a question for Jason do you know when we will see EJ and Samantha with their children. I find it curious they have a new sydney and they only showed her once so far.
Me Jason?

Don't know when Sydney will be popping up next. Terrell (Theo) usually posts all his upcoming airdates on IMDB, but the other kids don't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Mar 8 2013, 09:26 PM
I get the whole taping ahead to save money thing, but 4 months ahead... really Days?? That is just beyond ridiculous. Christmas is July is going to become a reality if this keeps up.
With the 22 episodes on average taped per month, they should be staying on the 4-months ahead schedule for awhile:

MARCH: Taping through around 12135 (airing through 7/25)

APRIL: Taping from around 12136-12157 (airing 7/26-8/26)

MAY: Taping from around 12158-12179 (airing 8/27-9/26)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Jason47
Mar 9 2013, 01:40 AM
magicsteacher
Mar 8 2013, 09:26 PM
With the 22 episodes on average taped per month, they should be staying on the 4-months ahead schedule for awhile:

MARCH: Taping through around 12135 (airing through 7/25)

APRIL: Taping from around 12136-12157 (airing 7/26-8/26)

MAY: Taping from around 12158-12179 (airing 8/27-9/26)
thanks for the numbers, Jason.

I think that they could push their "ahead" time back to 2.5 months (and push it closer to 3 just before they go dark for 2 weeks) and still stick to taping an average of 22 episodes per month. At this point, 3 months ahead would be more reasonable than 4. If anything, I believe that them being even further ahead than they already were is going to hurt them more in the end. By the time anything airs, people have completely forgotten about any tweets/pictures the actors may have tweeted and any potential hype has disappeared. Also, by the time new storylines and pairings finally air and TPTB get viewer feedback, they've already written about 6 months of the story, and there's no way to nip it in the butt and change its direction if there's overwhelming negative response. As a result, the ratings would suffer, which could prove deadly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^I guess we just need to trust them....wish is much easier said than done considering the last 5-7 years of material.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Kate Mansi ‏@KateMansi
@nathanjowens @caseydeidrick the three best friends ... http://instagr.am/p/WoF7QNQlWN/

Posted Image

Ima need Casey Diedrick to put some brakes on the sexy cuz I can't take it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 8 2013, 11:16 PM
tylerbo20
Mar 8 2013, 09:25 PM
I agree - GH is great....DAYS has improved though too.
GH is terrible, like a bad fan fic. Lets bring back this and that person, all flash and no substance.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic