Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/4
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:47 AM (27,463 Views)
AFaithL

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 10 2013, 10:52 PM
outrageous
Mar 10 2013, 01:53 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 10 2013, 01:42 PM
Frankly they retweet far more about Ejami than they do about any other pairing. If you check out their timeline it's plain as day and as someone said up thread even when the tweet is about something else, it's usually from someone that included the Ejami hashtag in the tweet, or they have an Ejami button in their avi...whatever....if they gave equal representation to ALL couples, then it wouldn't be that noticeable....
It makes sense that at the moment they're retweeting about Ejami since it's currently the couple in the spotlight.
It's currently the couple in the spotlight? Last time I checked, there is more than EJ and Sami on this show. What about Eric and Nicole? They're getting the same airtime, if not more than EJ and Sami, yet there's hardly any focus on those two when it comes to @nbcdays' tweets. Why? I've seen plenty of support tweets being sent out with the #DAYS hashtag, and directly to the handle.
I agree with you. I don't understand why they aren't promoting Eric and Nicole more. Especially since they've gotten a ton of positive support.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 11 2013, 12:14 AM
Just read on soaps.com that Nadia's last airdate is April 20th. She doesn't even make it to May sweeps.
Oh, don't worry, lol. Days still has a plethora of interlopers to throw into Dannifer's story by the time May Sweeps comes. I can just see it now. Chelsea returns in May to split them up and fails. Frankie returns in November to win Jen back but her love for Daniel is too strong and he leaves town. And just when it looks like Dannifer is safe, Daniel's dead wife Rebecca makes a ghostly return in February. :rolleyes: Lol, the show can't write for these two without a third wheel because they're so dull!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

AFaithL
Just read on soaps.com that Nadia's last airdate is April 20th. She doesn't even make it to May sweeps.

I can blame her. The show is pathetic and declining.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

am103
Mar 11 2013, 12:27 AM
AFaithL
Oh, don't worry, lol. Days still has a plethora of interlopers to throw into Dannifer's story by the time May Sweeps comes. I can just see it now. Chelsea returns in May to split them up and fails. Frankie returns in November to win Jen back but her love for Daniel is too strong and he leaves town. And just when it looks like Dannifer is safe, Daniel's dead wife Rebecca makes a ghostly return in February. :rolleyes: Lol, the show can't write for these two without a third wheel because they're so dull!
Unfortunately, no obstacle will come between Dannifer. Corday said that Chloe will either solidify or destroy them. Since they are still together by June, it looks like they solidify them. :(

What REALLY pisses me off is that a mainly unpopular couple like Dannifer gets "solidified", why John and Marlena, a HUGELY popular couple, is treated like crap.

Bias much? Yep.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Ugh. I can't say I will miss Chloe, but I would rather keep her and have Daniel leave town. I'll miss Nancy, who I don't think even makes it as long as Chloe...damn! I'm loving Nancy and wish she could be a regular on the show.

Looks like DAYS is going to be relying on a wedding to pop the ratings for May Sweeps. It seems to always work so I can't fault the plan, but I wish there was something big happening. I am actually enjoying most of the show but I still feel like it could use something to give it a kick in the ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Well now Chloe's return feels pointless. I at least hoped her cray cray behavior would bring forth the much awaited reward called Daniel's departure. This sucks.

Why did they even bring her back then? To solidify a couple that couldn't even garner 10% of support on a Soap Digest poll? Holy shit, what will it take for this show to get a clue and end this fuckery also known as fetch?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 11 2013, 01:31 AM
Well now Chloe's return feels pointless. I at least hoped her cray cray behavior would bring forth the much awaited reward called Daniel's departure. This sucks.

Why did they even bring her back then? To solidify a couple that couldn't even garner 10% of support on a Soap Digest poll? Holy shit, what will it take for this show to get a clue and end this fuckery also known as fetch?!
Probably new headwriters who are willing to get their heads out of their asses.
Edited by Reese, Mar 11 2013, 01:57 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Well, Deidre tweeted Drake back. John and Marlena fans can breathe easy now. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

lysie
Mar 10 2013, 10:42 PM
Y'all. She unfollowed him. That's what it's about.
That's even worse.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

lysie
Mar 10 2013, 10:58 PM
blueskies
Mar 10 2013, 10:47 PM
lysie
Mar 10 2013, 10:42 PM
Y'all. She unfollowed him. That's what it's about.
what?? seriously?? :shrug:

okay, not anywhere near as cool a tweet as i originally thought.
She's not very twitter savvy so I doubt it's anything to read into, but I'm pretty sure that's what he's referring to.
That makes sense. I rarely use Twitter but I checked on Saturday after following a couple of new people and it looked like I dropped about ten people. Yesterday I looked and they were all back on my list.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

What about a twitter bomb, how Dannifer sucks or at least something along those lines.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

AFaithL
That is wrong because April 20th is on a Saturday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

freddie smith■@freddiemsmith
My clock in my car is finally right again. #daylightsavings
https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/310984031892283392
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm glad for Chloe's departure because it should mean that Fetch will be a happy couple come April. So they can head to the backburner with all the other happy couples.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I miss the old @daysofourlives person. It was an actual person who interacted with people. He/She actually got to know some of us & would reference things we liked or didn't like. We played games & discussed things we liked & didn't like about what was currently on screen.

That person never really showed a bias that I can remember, and kept the fans engaged.

Even though I'm an Ejami fan, and it doesn't bother me for them to retweet Ejami stuff all day long,all the Safe promotion when they were the "it" couple WORE.ME.OUT. So, I sympathize because I do think they are pretty heavy handed with the Ejami tweets right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

I think Deidre chose to unfollow Drake, Twitter did not mess up. She used to follow Kristian and she unfollowed her too.

I was surprised, she did that. I took it a "sign", that maybe Drake is "out". I hope, I'm wrong.

But then Drake replied to her 2 days later, after she unfollowed him, saying "broken heart", so I'm sure that was bc he was hurt she unfollowed him and then he played John and asked also about Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

OMG. I just checked and Deidre is FOLLOWING Drake again. I'm so confused now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jules

She answered his tweet last night...check his twitter :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic