Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/4
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 07:47 AM (27,823 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 5 2013, 04:47 PM
Lateny■@latenyxzomby
I hate Nick now more than ever, which makes me hate @BlakeBerris. #Days
REALLY? :eyeroll: :fp2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Obviously the educational system has failed a lot of people. I know that tomorrow I will be adding some drama lessons with crystal clear definitions between actor and character. I can't believe how many grown men and women can't tell the difference. Sheesh!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I've got to hand it to Blake. He's handling the hate mail with humor and intelligence, while exposing the crazy. Not that many actors can pull that off well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

blueskies
Mar 4 2013, 10:47 PM
DrewHamilton
Mar 4 2013, 10:20 PM
I'm surprised it's been five years. I feel like Daniel is still a relatively new character. Probably because the character has had such shitty character writing since he debuted five years ago.
I feel like he's been on forever & i'm ready for him to gtfo.
STAMP!

I have never before wanted some lame ass primetime CW show in search of a surfer dude type dad to snatch him up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow, I can't believe that Rowell piece. Actually I can believe it. She's that much a problem in daytime? Sucks for her.

Like Kenny said, I would love to see Rowell on DAYS. She's a phenomenal actress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney
With @KateMansi & @caseydeidrick - I cannot repeat their comments about today's air show #blushing #yowsers #DAYS

Eileen Davidson
@Ali_Sweeney @KateMansi @CaseyDeidrick I could add a few comments like Ali and James were HOT, crazy sexy, on fire, etc.!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 5 2013, 05:41 PM
blueskies
DrewHamilton
I'm surprised it's been five years. I feel like Daniel is still a relatively new character. Probably because the character has had such shitty character writing since he debuted five years ago.
STAMP!

I have never before wanted some lame ass primetime CW show in search of a surfer dude type dad to snatch him up!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Panda Panda
Mar 5 2013, 05:51 PM
Mitchapalooza
blueskies
DrewHamilton
STAMP!

Posted Image
Excuse my blonde moment...but is that photoshop or was he actually apart of that show and I just didn't realize it?

LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kenny
Alison Sweeney
With @KateMansi & @caseydeidrick - I cannot repeat their comments about today's air show #blushing #yowsers #DAYS

Eileen Davidson
@Ali_Sweeney @KateMansi @CaseyDeidrick I could add a few comments like Ali and James were HOT, crazy sexy, on fire, etc.!!!
Casey Diedrick
I can't stand up! RT @Ali_Sweeney: With @KateMansi & @caseydeidrick - I cannot repeat their comments about today's air show #blushing #DAYS

Kate Mansi
@CaseyDiedrick @Ali_Sweeney me neither ;)

LOL. I've got to agree with all these actor tweets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Decisions,Decisionssss hmmm which jewels 2 where 4 2days episode?? LOL okay I've decided my Believe labradorite/diamond earrings˚))))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/309067200428376065
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 5 2013, 06:04 PM
Panda Panda
Mitchapalooza
blueskies

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
STAMP!

Posted Image
Excuse my blonde moment...but is that photoshop or was he actually apart of that show and I just didn't realize it?

LOL
He played "Johnny Durant" a roommate (and former lovah) of Lori Loughlin's character. He was such a sweetheart in that show, seeing him play Daniel on DAYS is still really odd to me at times, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 5 2013, 06:04 PM
Panda Panda
Mitchapalooza
blueskies

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
STAMP!

Posted Image

LOL
I was wondering the same thing because I know I watched a couple eppis of this and in fact he was on it, lol.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summerland_(TV_series)
Offline Profile Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mitchapalooza
blueskies
DrewHamilton
STAMP!

Posted Image
Look!! There's manchild Parker giving the side eye again!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Alfonso should be more concerned about her character's direction than her damn jewelry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

DrewHamilton
Mar 5 2013, 07:25 PM
Alfonso should be more concerned about her character's direction than her damn jewelry.
you would think so...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

DrewHamilton
Mar 5 2013, 07:25 PM
we don't know what Hope will be up to in 3-4 months. Maybe there's something important she's shooting today, but she can't say anything about it, so she's telling people what jewelry she's wearing as a way to say "look out for what happens when I have these pieces on. you're gonna love it".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

She's been tweeting a lot about going to the set to shoot scenes for the past few months. Pretty sure she'll be all over Days in a few months.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 5 2013, 08:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

@DeidreHall: I have 8 days off, but sure had fun on Monday! Finally had scenes with Peggy!!! (picture)

@DeidreHall: And, of course, da boys! (picture)

Eight days off? And what the heck kind of a story does she have coming up with JT? It seems like he's in all her pictures lately.
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

cord08
Mar 5 2013, 09:18 PM
@DeidreHall: I have 8 days off, but sure had fun on Monday! Finally had scenes with Peggy!!! (picture)

@DeidreHall: And, of course, da boys! (picture)

Eight days off? And what the heck kind of a story does she have coming up with JT? It seems like he's in all her pictures lately.
Whatever it is, it can't be good. Marlena and Roman hasn't been good since...well...umm....1994.

Sad to say. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 5 2013, 06:06 PM
Kenny
Alison Sweeney

Eileen Davidson
Casey Diedrick
I can't stand up! RT @Ali_Sweeney: With @KateMansi & @caseydeidrick - I cannot repeat their comments about today's air show #blushing #DAYS

Kate Mansi
@CaseyDiedrick @Ali_Sweeney me neither ;)

LOL. I've got to agree with all these actor tweets.
I love that even some of the actors are tweeting about the EJami scenes pushing the boundaries there a bit.

I would definitely have to concur with them. Whewee. Hot stuff.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic