Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Victoria's Son Is Back!
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 04:19 PM (1,418 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Max Page underwent open heart surgery last summer, but was soon on the mend, and now will be making another appearance on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS as J.T. and Victoria's son, Reed. The tyke has been living in Washington DC with J.T. and Mac, but on March 18 will be back in Genoa City to join his mom at Victor and Nikki's nuptials!

CBS SID Web
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

meaghan

As much as I luv that little cutie they have to grow him up like they did Summer Kyle nd evn Delia.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

He's not on often enough to age him. If they said that JT was going to let Victoria have him for the summer, then yeah, I can see that.
Uhh, didn't Summer and Reed play together?

ratfink
Member Avatar

meaghan
Mar 4 2013, 09:51 PM
As much as I luv that little cutie they have to grow him up like they did Summer Kyle nd evn Delia.
IMO they need to keep the children as is. Summer and Kyle's SORAS is ridicoulos...Where is Delia? Where is all the cute little ones??? Johnny, where is he? The (dear lord) twins of the Ashbys's...Cute little Faith won't be cute and little for long...Where is Neil's son? Where is Scottie? I am sure I have forgotten someone, but what????

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm surprised they don't keep them young so the parents continue to appear young.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I think they keep him young because of Max Page himself.. That little boy is adorable and really popular.. However, I would not be opposed to having him sorased only if they had a good story. If they don't have a story then they should leave him be.. jmo

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply