Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: "Celebrate 50 years" promo
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 05:07 PM (715 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

They could have had a better promo.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I don't dislike this promo but I would have liked it to be a bit more vet-heavy.

I guess the writers can consider Sabrina something of a success as a character even though she's almost entirely lacking in complexity, because I am interested to find out how Patrick reacts to her confession.

I like what Todd said to Carly. I want this to be revisited if and when GH are able to bring back Todd, Starr and John. I've said elsewhere that he is the most viable potential partner for Carly in a long time. I prefer him with her head and shoulders above either A.J. or Johnny (and it looks like it's pretty much over for good with Johnny anyway). They built it up nicely for about a year and it's clear despite Carly's protestations to the contrary that she hasn't been able to shake him.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This isn't solely a 50th anniversary promo though. We're still a month away from the anniversary. This is a promo for this week, and I thought it was a treat for ABC to also insert the 50th anniversary nod with clips of Steve and Audrey, as well as Luke and Laura. I expect the promos to become a lot more "vet-heavy" as we get closer to April 1.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply