Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Trevor St. John on board for OLTL?; According to official OLTL Twitter
Topic Started: Mar 4 2013, 08:17 PM (1,488 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/paosrevolution/posts/623622057654443
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't much care one way or the other, to be honest, but I just hope this means all the speculation either way can FINALLY end.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nice! Considering how OLTL ended on ABC, it was kind of necessary to have Victor Jr. on the show, and it's even better to have St. John in the role. Can't wait to see Victor reunite with Tea. St. John and Lozano have awesome chemistry!
Edited by DrewHamilton, Mar 5 2013, 01:28 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Maybe Barbara Garrick will return for a guest stint as the wacky Allison Perkins too!

lilkatie24

Not gonna lie now I don't even care if Roger Howarth returns as much as I do enjoy him as Todd, having TSJ back as Victor gives OLTL a leading man again.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yahoo,yeah,then they can wrap up Victor not being dead,finally.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blondiesmes

Please tell me this is true!!Hold on...I'm climbing up on the rooftop to SCREAM!!!!!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

lilkatie24
Mar 5 2013, 01:44 PM
Not gonna lie now I don't even care if Roger Howarth returns as much as I do enjoy him as Todd, having TSJ back as Victor gives OLTL a leading man again.
I agree. Let Howarth take Todd back to Port Charles. As long as St. John is a part of the cast, we don't need Howarth.

Tash
Member Avatar

I have to say, I am loving Todd/RH on GH. Him and Carly are awesome together. To me, he seems to fit in there better. He is more quirkier and funny than on OLTL. TSJ, oh him and Tea are my fave couple. Since Jessica isn't going to be back, now I will have a reason to watch it. Nelson said on FB today that he talked to "his favorite actor" today. We all know he has a hard on for TSJ.

Plus, I don't know if you guys discussed it, but when that photo of the cast lists was leaked out and the one name was scribbled out, I could have sworn it said Victor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply