Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 5 2013, 09:58 AM (13,591 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kimmy Gibler!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

what a cute picture!!

yes, Kimmy Gibbler FTW, lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Besides Marlena, who are the other two?

Also, anyone know if Kristen's on today? I'm over Dannifer and Wabi. And when the heck is Stefano back.
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kristen and Chad should have scenes today. I think Stefano is back on Thursday or Friday's episode
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 5 2013, 11:36 AM
Besides Marlena, who are the other two?

Also, anyone know if Kristen's on today? I'm over Dannifer and Wabi. And when the heck is Stefano back.
Anna and Carrie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Its really too bad Carrie is not a part of this show...her roots are so deep. She should have been the female lead on the show right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I miss Anna and wish they'd bring her back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 5 2013, 11:59 AM
Its really too bad Carrie is not a part of this show...her roots are so deep. She should have been the female lead on the show right now.
I still can't believe they finally knocked her up and THEN wrote her off. But it's okay because Gabi's going to have a baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Will waking up to Sonny in a robe!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I'm pretty pissed too. I really got into DAYS during Reilly Part 1 and did not like Carrie's goody two shoes ness. But I have since watched older stints and while she is still not my FAVE, she makes a HELL of a lot more sense as a female lead than frigging Sami does!!! And I did know enough about the character to know how long she and Austin have been discussing having a kid. She finally gets knocked up and it's off to Switzerland they go. I loved her showdown vs. Abby, have ALWAYS loved her Sami smackdowns, love her relationship with Marlena and John...What a waste.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Will in beautiful blue boxers! And Sonny's robe is dark blue,we have Wilson in matching outfits! :D
Edited by WillFan, Mar 5 2013, 12:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Agree completely. I'd like to have the return of Carrie and Belle, but I'll take just one...
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Lil
Mar 5 2013, 12:22 PM
I loved her showdown vs. Abby, have ALWAYS loved her Sami smackdowns, love her relationship with Marlena and John...What a waste.
I practically used to live for Carrie/Sami confrontations. :fight:
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'd prefer Belle and Shawn (JC only!) back before Carrie and Austin. Just Carrie's welcome back, but she has to say Austin left her after they realized she still loved Rafe. I don't want Austin dead, but I also don't want him back in town.
Online Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

^ They were always so great and so PUBLIC! LOL Sami being crapped on was always a good time for me! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Wilson kiss 3 times and I love you! :makeout: :rockon:
Edited by WillFan, Mar 5 2013, 12:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 5 2013, 12:46 PM
Wilson kiss 3 times and I love you! :makeout: :rockon:
I don't suppose there is a shower scene in there somewhere? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

It's Hope Day! :cheer:
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
I wasn't feeling Rafe and Carrie so I was happy to hear they sent her away and instantly planned to bring her back. Its too bad those rumors proved to be false. But I would love to have her back now. Austin isn't needed. I would rather see Carrie torn between Marlena and a returning Anna than Carrie and some guy. I really have always wanted to see the Carrie/Anna relationship play out. Anna is such a great character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic