Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 5 2013, 09:58 AM (13,650 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

tomsawyer
Mar 5 2013, 07:53 PM
And yes, where is Matt?!?! I miss his snark and fanboying.
He said on Twitter that he hated being sick so I hope he's at home taking care of himself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 5 2013, 10:24 PM
Am I the only one who started fist pumping when they saw Vargas? I can't wait for him to get in Nick's face. In fact, I think the mere sight of him will probably cause Nick to lose his shit.
Looking forward to whatever goes down between he and Nick, but I wouldn't exactly call myself #TeamVargas. Whatever he's done may well be worse than the terrible things Nick has done. He probably played no small part in helping to shape Nick into the person he is now. Something (or someone) did, because he wasn't this calculated and hateful when he was on the show before. Not even at the end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Miss Rhi
Mar 6 2013, 02:07 AM
tomsawyer
He said on Twitter that he hated being sick so I hope he's at home taking care of himself.
:( I hope he gets well soon. DR isn't the same without him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

crazy4sc
Mar 6 2013, 12:06 AM
blueskies
Mar 5 2013, 10:50 PM
crazy4sc
Mar 5 2013, 10:27 PM
JessicaLeigh
Mar 5 2013, 04:40 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sami is a dark character...... & god no anybody but Lucas ... I lobster hate him.
lobster hate? what's that? :shrug:
:laugh: it means a ugly ugly biting hate lol I can't find 1 thing I can say good about him. The best I ever liked him was in Hong Kong ....I have watched soaps for 40 yrs & he is my all time hated character.
I'm so glad the majority of people disagree with you...it's good to have differing opinions...if we all liked the same characters it would be so boring...could you imagine the conversations on here....
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 5 2013, 11:13 PM
lysie
Mar 5 2013, 11:01 PM
I'm not enjoying anything about today (I'm only about a third through). But hearing Kristen say things about doing things the DiMera way as she sits back in her chair all cocky is just so mind numbingly stupid I don't even know how to process it. Yeah, the DiMera way worked out SOOOOO well for her.

And when Eric said, "Are you two...getting close?" That may have been the saving grace of the episode.
wait till you see the ending....I'm telling you everything I saw in that promo yesterday was really all I needed to see...AS is awful in these scenes, they come off so forced....the tossing around the bed and all and frankly she apparently gets all hot and heavy after having a rather pleasant conversation with Rafe.......I wonder if EJ knew that she had just run into Rafe and came barreling through the door asking him for sex if he would comply so easily....he even noted that he liked whatever made her spirits rise or something like that....

Seriously the scenes did not play off to me as loving or anything....they truly played off as if Sami was fucking him because she wants/needs something.
Exactly what I saw in that scene. No romance....just sex for Sami to get what she wanted and she didn't even play it well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 6 2013, 01:17 AM
lysie
Mar 5 2013, 10:54 PM
gailwinters
Mar 5 2013, 08:51 PM
Loved the sibling scenes today. I found it ironic that Kristen, on the surface at least, demonstrates more understanding and acceptance of EJ than Eric has for Sami. I thoroughly enjoyed EJ sharing his dilemma with Kristen and her commentary was spot on.

That seems the opposite of ironic to me. Kristen and EJ are on the same side. Eric and Sami aren't.
Well, I have never thought Kristen and EJ are on the same side.....I think she pretends they are, but she's really on her own side, but she does have insight into him. On the other hand, Eric is Sami's twin and he's a priest, and shouldn't be on anyone's side but God's. By virtue of those relationships, I would expect him to have a better relationship with Sami than EJ does with Kristen. Even though I'm not convinced that Kristen is entirely sincere with EJ, the bottom line is that I see more depth of understanding from Kristen toward EJ than I do from Eric toward Sami.
I don't think God would really side with Sami either, lol. I don't really understand what him being her twin has to do with anything. Sami is basically the opposite if everything Eric stands for. Just because he's a priest doesn't mean he should turn a kind eye to a potentially harmful relationship (in his eyes). I think Eric/Sami makes sense based on the characters. And while parts of EJ/Kristen makes sense, overall their relationship is very contrived like all of the DiMera relationships have been over the last few years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

crazy4sc

magicsteacher
Mar 6 2013, 07:55 AM
LuvingLumi
lysie
I'm not enjoying anything about today (I'm only about a third through). But hearing Kristen say things about doing things the DiMera way as she sits back in her chair all cocky is just so mind numbingly stupid I don't even know how to process it. Yeah, the DiMera way worked out SOOOOO well for her.

And when Eric said, "Are you two...getting close?" That may have been the saving grace of the episode.
wait till you see the ending....I'm telling you everything I saw in that promo yesterday was really all I needed to see...AS is awful in these scenes, they come off so forced....the tossing around the bed and all and frankly she apparently gets all hot and heavy after having a rather pleasant conversation with Rafe.......I wonder if EJ knew that she had just run into Rafe and came barreling through the door asking him for sex if he would comply so easily....he even noted that he liked whatever made her spirits rise or something like that....

Seriously the scenes did not play off to me as loving or anything....they truly played off as if Sami was fucking him because she wants/needs something.
Exactly what I saw in that scene. No romance....just sex for Sami to get what she wanted and she didn't even play it well.
Yep... So Sami... She always has sex after traumatic thing happen & when she wants something :shrug: She always knows how to get what she wants from the man she's with.....nothing new.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 6 2013, 02:07 AM
tomsawyer
I miss him....I think he has his own fan base...anyone want to send him a care package? Lol....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

crazy4sc
Mar 6 2013, 08:26 AM
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi
lysie

Yep... So Sami... She always has sex after traumatic thing happen & when she wants something :shrug: She always knows how to get what she wants from the man she's with.....nothing new.
Seriously... Sami had sex with Rafe when Sydney went missing...she celebrated and toasted to a great year when she didn't know if she would ever see her daughter again. Then she shot Ej and ran back home to sex up Rafe...and then when Johnny was missing she fucked Ej....that is what we are trying to say...she uses me ALL THE TIME

Please...if there is ANYTHING this show has proven is that Sami has used sex during traumatic circumstances ALL.THE.TIME...

Edited by LuvingLumi, Mar 6 2013, 08:56 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

crazy4sc

LuvingLumi
Mar 6 2013, 07:12 AM
crazy4sc
blueskies
crazy4sc
Mar 5 2013, 10:27 PM

lobster hate? what's that? :shrug:
:laugh: it means a ugly ugly biting hate lol I can't find 1 thing I can say good about him. The best I ever liked him was in Hong Kong ....I have watched soaps for 40 yrs & he is my all time hated character.
I'm so glad the majority of people disagree with you...it's good to have differing opinions...if we all liked the same characters it would be so boring...could you imagine the conversations on here....
:rockon: You are right ....he is liked by most . My 2nd worst hated guy is Jason off of Gh & that is so not typical of gh fans. He left Gh for Young & restless & I went out & spent a small fortune shopping. Lol :yahoo: Oh I agree about having to have different options on a message board. :hug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

crazy4sc
Mar 6 2013, 08:57 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 6 2013, 07:12 AM
crazy4sc
blueskies

:rockon: You are right ....he is liked by most . My 2nd worst hated guy is Jason off of Gh & that is so not typical of gh fans. He left Gh for Young & restless & I went out & spent a small fortune shopping. Lol :yahoo: Oh I agree about having to have different options on a message board. :hug:
No doubt....and I hated Jason too....he sucked the life out of that show......after a while not even Elizabeth (who I loved with him initially) could salvage the character for me. I was glad to see him go. Frankly if we all liked Ej or all liked Rafe then the conversations on here would be sooo boring and the board wouldn't have one single active poster....
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Segment 1: Rafe brings Kate coffee in bed. He wakes her up with a kiss. She can't believe she slept there all night. Rafe is glad she did. He kisses her neck and back. She asks - What are we doing? Rafe - If you have to ask I must not be doing it all that well. Kate - No. I mean it, I really do. What are we doing? You don't think this is just a little bit unseemly? Rafe - Why? Kate - Because you're a cop. Because I'm Stefano DiMera's neferious ex-wife. Rafe - The key word there being ex. Kate - I don't think you're listening. Rafe - Okay, fine. Let's put it under a microscope then we'll analyze it, dissect it ... will that be good? Should we talk about our feelings? Kate - You mean ruin it? Okay, I get it. Forget everything I just said. They kiss.

Hope is in Gabi's hospital room. I'm surprised that you're still here. So is Gabi but she feels great, no contractions. Hope asks if the doctor is releasing her today. Nick - He's supposed to which is good news because we have big plans for tomorrow. Hope - What kind of plans? Nick - Do you feel like coming to a wedding? Rafe asked us to wait and we did for over month but we love each other and we're tired of waiting. Hope - Have you mentioned this to your parole officer that you plan on getting married tomorrow. Nick - Frankly I don't think it's any of his damn business. Hope - You're taking on additional responsibility ... Nick - I'm so sick of everyone second guessing me about this wedding. Gabi - Nick! Nick - I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Hope. It's been a tough couple of days but we got through it and we're so happy and I'm ready for the responsibility. I have a great job and I just want to start building a life with Gabi and our little girl. Gabi - Nick and I want to get married as soon as possible. Nick - We're doing it at the courthouse this time. We're not telling many people about it but we'd love it if you were there. Hope - And I'd love to be there. I'm very happy for the both of you and this beautiful baby to be. Hope has to leave. Nick closes the door behind Hope. If one more person tells me it's too soon to have this wedding I swear to God ... Gabi - What? Why don't you tell me what's been going on lately. You've been so touchy. Nick - What do you mean? I was scared to death about you and the baby. Gabi - It's not just that. I know you. Please tell me what's going on.

Kristen follows EJ into Sami's office nattering about how she's been driving the staff crazy getting ready for father's homecoming today. Are you going to stop by and see him later? EJ is non-responsive. Kristen - What is it? EJ - A problem with Samantha. Kristen - So what's going on with Sami? EJ - We are in the middle of a serious problem. Kristen - Does that really surprise you? EJ - No, what surprises me is I'm torn about how best to deal with it.

Eric is surprised to see Sami in the rectory. She asks if he has a minute. They hug, she starts crying. He asks if she's okay. No, everything is not okay. Eric - You've got to tell me why you're upset. Sami - I can't talk about it. Eric - Does it have anything to do with with Will's baby. I thought Gabi was okay. Sami - She is and the baby is okay, God willing. Eric - Is it Will? The last time I saw him he was so excited and committed to being the best father he could possibly ... Sami, you've got to tell me what's got you so worked up.

Sonny stands at the foot of the bad, 'You're awake.' Will didn't really sleep last night because he was thinking about the stupid thing Sonny said about Nick. Sonny - Why else would he get you to sign away the rights to your only child? Will - I don't think it's because I'm gay. It's my mom. She's been making Gabi's life miserable. Sonny - Say your mom was totally sane, Nick would come up with something else. I was awake last night and I'm right. What Nick's doing is not about your mom, your messed up family, it's about the fact that he doesn't think gay people should be parents. Will - You're talking about my cousin. If he didn't like me because I was gay he wouldn't have been so accodomating at the sonogram; he wouldn't have let me be the first one to feel the baby kick, he wouldn't have let me there for the sonogram. BTW when I asked Gabi for the paternity test, Nick was the one who agreed to it first. He was the one who talked her into it. Sonny - Did she take the paternity test? Will - You know she didn't. Sonny - And now you've lost the rights to your own daughter. Nick is very smart. He uses people to get what he wants. Why do you think he did all those nice things? He was working you.

Segment 2: Sami - Nothing happened. That's not why I'm here. I wanted to give you this. She hands him an envelope. It's from the company for the school. It was EJ's idea. Eric looks at the cheque. We're going to have name something after him, maybe the gym. The whole EJ DiMera chapel thing won't fly. Sami swats him - Stop it. He is different. He is a good man and he has changed since his father's not around. Eric - I hear he's coming back to town. Sami - Even so, EJ doesn't want anything to do with Stefano. Eric - He may say that to you now. Sami - He is a good father. He's a good man and I see a whole new side to EJ. Eric - Do you need glasses? Sami - No. We've been getting close. Eric - Do I need to remind you that just a few short weeks ago you were saying the exact same thing about Rafe.

Sonny - He was setting you up; getting you to trust him. He had no intentions of ever letting you be a part of that baby's life. Will - How do you know? Sonny - Because I've been out longer than you have and I see the signs. Nick was weird around me the first time I met him. Will - He was weird around everybody. He had just gotten out of prison. Sonny - What did he say ... Who's going to believe the baby's father is a gay boy. Will - That was bad I admit but he apologised and said he didn't mean it. Sonny - That's classic behaviour. Make a crappy remark and then claim you didn't mean it. But I get why you don't want to believe this about somebody in your family but I am telling you it's true. Will - You've got to be wrong about this. Sonny - Why? Will - Because if you're right about this I just signed a piece of paper that says I'm fine with my daughter being raised by a bigot.

Nick - I know I've been on edge recently. I was really scared that we were going to lose our baby. Gabi - Everything is fine now. Nick - Still it got me really freaked out and it's just hard to come back from. Gabi - Hope asked you it you told your parole officer you were getting married tomorrow. I know that makes you mad but I need to know, have you told him? Nick - No. I don't like the guy. I don't like talking to him. It brings me down. Gabi - Why? Nick - Because it reminds me of the way it was in prison. They issue you all your clothes. You have to stand in line to eat. You can't breathe without asking for permission. I felt like I couldn't breathe period! And they watch every move you make and they tell you what to do, what you can't do. You feel like you can't get any privacy. Gabi - I'm sorry. Nick - I don't like thinking about it. There's some real lowlifes in there. Gabi - What's wrong? Don't shut down on me please.

Kristen - If getting what you want upsets you so much maybe it's time you rethink what you want. EJ - It's not a laughing matter. Kristen - Sorry. So is this between Sami and you? EJ - No. Somebody else is doing their level best to upset her. Kristen - Okay. Rafe? EJ - Not on this occasion. This is a complete nobody. Kristen - Who doesn't know his place. EJ - Yet he's making her life a living hell. Kristen - There's always the DiMera solution for dealing with little nobodies.

Segment 3: Sami - Of course you would throw Rafe in my face. Eric - I was just saying the truth. Sami - Well the truth is Rafe turned his back on me the split second he found out Will was the father of Gabi's baby. Eric - That must have hurt and when you're hurting the last thing you should think of doing is hooking up with another guy especially EJ. Sami - EJ is good to me and he's been there for me and he's on my side. Eric - Are you two getting close? Sami - If you're asking if we're sleeping together the answer is yes. Eric - I know that it must be very tough for you and Rafe right now. Sami - I know it's tough for me to have a son who isn't even 21 years old about to have a child of his own. I've been there myself. All I'm trying to do is back Will up and all Rafe is doing is being a jerk every chance he gets. Eric - How? Sami - Well Nick blames me for the fact that Gabi went into early contractions. Eric - How could that be? Sami - Because the doctor said part of the problem was stress and I was arguing with her because I want her to have a paternity test because I want to protect Will's rights as a father. Eric - Okay. Sami - And that's it. I can't tell you the rest of the story. The point is I feel like they're all ganging up against Will and me and Rafe is on their side. It's just a train wreck. Eric - I don't know Rafe very well yet but I can see he that he's a very passionate guy who cares a lot about his family and maybe in the heat of anger he says things that he regrets later. I think you can relate to that. Sami - Alright, I get your point. Eric - Maybe you can give him one more try to talk. Give him a chance not to be a jerk before moving on with a guy like EJ. Sami - It's too late for that. I am committed to moving on with EJ and I'm really happy about it. I love you and I hope you can be happy for me.

Kristen - What's stopping you? Get the ball rolling. EJ gets up and closes the door. I don't think it's a particularly good idea to be going quite as far as you're suggesting. Kristen - I wasn't suggesting that you do anything that extreme. Just reminding you that the DiMera's have options that other people, especially little nobody people, don't have. EJ - If I said those options hadn't crossed my mind I'd be lying. It would give me a wonderful warm sense of satisfaction to eliminate him but ...

Nick - I told you I don't like to relive those days, not with my parole officer and not with you. Gabi - I'm going to be your wife. If you have memories that make you feel this bad I think I should know about them. Nick - I feel bad sometimes because I see the way people look at me. I know what they're thinking; that I'm not good enough for you. Gabi - No. Look I'm not perfect either. You know what I've done but I learned from it just like you did. We both want to live a different kind of life. Nick - It's just hard to be hopeful when you're in prison. I saw guys who were in there so long they didn't know anything but prison. Then there were guys who could get out and a year later they're either be back or ... Gabi - Or what? Nick - Dead. Gabi - You're not one of those guys. Nick - Maybe now you understand why I don't like to talk about that time. I'm going to check if your release forms are ready.

Rafe - I don't know why it happened but I'm glad it did. Kate - I think I know why it happened ... for me. Rafe - Why? Kate - It's been quite a long time since a man had told me I was beautiful. Rafe - You must be hanging out with some blind men. Kate kisses him. Rafe gets a text. It's my sister. She says she needs me. Kate - You should go. She's having to deal with Sami and that's a situation that needs a lot of support. Rafe - Yeah. They kiss.

Will - If I try to do anything about this Nick will send me to prison and it won't be just me. It will be my Dad, my grandfather, Aunt Hope ... Sonny - He's not just a homophobe, he's a jackass. Will - He's got all the cards. Sonny - Why won't you ask someone for help? Will - EJ was there and he's a lawyer. Sonny - My dad says EJ is a lawyer the same way Snookie's an actress. Come on! Will - He's not an idiot. If there was something that could be done don't you think he would have done it. Sonny - I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut. I could be wrong about Nick. Maybe he and Gabi will step up once the baby's born and you can have visiting rights. Will - Right now that is the best I can hope for.

Sami is stomping through the square when she sees Rafe. She starts to go around him but he asks her to wait.

Segment 4: Sami - What do you want? Rafe - I just thought you'd like to hear the good news. Gabi's out of the hospital; she's going home today. Sami - That is good news and I'm very glad that Gabi and the baby are okay. She turns to leave. Rafe - Can we clear the air here? Sami - Okay. Rafe - I know how much you love this baby. I know that's why you were putting so much pressure on Gabi. Sami - Well I won't be doing that anymore. Rafe - Okay but now that Gabi is okay and the baby's okay and she's going home, I just want to put this all behind us. No hard feelings. Sami - Oh yeah. Rafe - Yeah. I want this to work out for Gabi and for Will; for everyone involved.

EJ - My impulse to deal with this directly was one that I quickly had to rule out. Kristen - What happened to my ruthless EJ DiMera, I miss him so. EJ - I'm still ruthless when it comes to business but if I employ father's tactics with Samantha I lose her. Kristen - That's so interesting. The Sami I know was never a saint. EJ - She's not but she tries to do the right thing. Kristen - That's interesting too because Sami's definition of the right thing is far different than anyone else's I've ever known. EJ - I lost Samantha once because Rafe managed to convince her that he was the better man. I have another chance with her now. I'm not going to give him another opportunity so I need to prove to her that I'm a good father and a good man. That I'm a better man. Kristen laughs. You'll do okay. I think you made good choices. EJ - Why is that? Kristen - Obvioulsy because you chose to accept me. Remember one thing, the DiMera's are born struggling with the concept of goodness but personally I think that's what makes us interesting. I have to go. Now that father's back I hope I'll be seeing more of you.

Abe and Eric are at the prison. Abe thanks Eric for agreeing to being a mentor for this Outreach program. Eric is looking forward to it. Abe - When these guys get out of here they need someone on their side. Hope joins them. Our man will be here any minute. I have some information on him. Abe - I was just telling Eric how glad I am he's involved. Hope - Yeah, it's great to have you as a mentor. Eric - There's nothing better than helping someone turn their life around.

Nick comes back and tells Gabi he can take her home. Gabi wants to ask him something first. I hope I didn't hurt you when I asked you to talk about prison. Nick - You didn't because that's all in the past. I'm looking at my future, right?

Sonny and Will kiss. Sonny asks if he's going to be okay. What choice do I have. You have to get to work and I have to study. Sonny tells him he'll see him later. They kiss again. Sonny leaves. Will looks at the sonogram picture and then leaves.

Segment 5: Hope - The hard part is getting these guys to agree to participate in the program. They tend to look at Abe and me as part of the system that put them here. Long story short, I think it's best if you do the selling. Abe - Just do what you did with the guy who attacked you and Nicole. Hope gets a call. She steps out of the vistor's room to take it. Abe tells Eric he has to leave for a meeting with Theo's teacher. He leaves. Eric prays for guidance - Let me help this man.

Rafe - You realise I've known Will almost as long as I've known you. He's a great kid. He's always been a positive influence on his brother and sisters lives and I know that he's going to be really great with this baby. Sami - That's really nice of you to say. Rafe - And I know that you are going to love this little girl as much as I will and spoil her rotten probably. Sami - That's exactly what I would like to do. Rafe - I just want to put this all behind us. Gabi is waiting for me. I better get going. After he leaves Sami says - You have no idea, do you? You have absolutely no idea what that bastard has done to my son.

Nick and Gabi come into the pub. He suggests that he help her settle in upstairs and then he'll get her something to eat. Gabi wants to wait down here for Rafe. I texted him because I want to tell him in person that we're getting married tomorrow. Nick - I hope you won't let him change your mind. Gabi - I don't think he's going to do that but if he does it won't work. I'll tell him we promised to wait and we have and now we're going to go through with it. Rafe comes in - Go through with what? Gabi - Nick and I are getting married tomorrow. Nick - We'd love to have your blessing but if we can't have that we're going to do it anyway.

Kristen and Chad are in her hotel room. Chad - Why did you call me? Too cheap to hire movers. Kristen - It's because of this. She hands him the DiMera family geneology. Chad - Wow. I hear you're moving into the house of Frankenstein. Kristen - With Brady. Chad - Seriously. So he and the old man are going to be facing each other over the breakfast table every morning. Kristen - Wow. Chad - You and Brady must be really tight then. They are. Chad - So you've got him, EJ's got Sami, everyone's all tied up. Kristen - You must be sad you're all alone. Chad - It's even harder knowing it's your own fault. Kristen - Well you do have a father, brother and sister that will see you through this so maybe you should think about moving into the mansion too. Chad - You're kidding right. Kristen - I'm not. When all else fails you have your family.

Sami returns to the office. EJ wants to talk business, Sami wants to have sex. They leave.

Segment 6: Kristen tells Chad not to mention to anyone that Brady is moving in with her; he hasn't had the chance to tell his family yet. Chad - So if you guys are just moving in together why would you want your mopey brother around. She points out that it's a big house. You wouldn't be in the way. Chad doesn't have too many good memories of that place. Neither does she but when she was looking over this geneology thing she realised that for better or worse she's a part of this family and so is he. Chad appreciates what she's trying to do but he's not ready to make a decision about that. Kristen - Okay but don't be a stranger. Father's going to be here this afternoon and I know he's going to want to see you. Better sooner than later, right?

Kate comes into the coffeehouse and orders a decaf cappucino. She looks at Sonny. You don't look very happy. Sonny - I'm not. Kate - When I saw you at the hospital I thought that meant you and Will had found your way back to each other. Sonny - We did. Kate - That's wonderful. Okay so why do you look like your worse nightmare came true.

Rafe sits down at the table with Gabi and Nick. So it's put up or shut up, huh? Gabi - It's not like that. Nick and I are very sure that this is what we want and I really hope that you believe that. After everyone found out that it was Will's baby you asked us to wait. Nick - And we did. But when we were scared that we were going to lose the baby we realised all over again how much we love each other and that we really don't want to wait. Gabi - We really want you at the wedding. Nick gets a text from Will - We need to talk. I'm outside. Rafe - I will be at the wedding. God knows you deserve to be happy. Nick sees Will standing outside the door. He gets another text. If you don't come outside I'm coming in. Nick tells Gabi he left her suitcase in the car. He's going to go and get it. After he leaves Rafe asks - What's the rush? You have all the time in the world. Gabi - I'm glad you didn't say that in front of Nick. Outside Will tells Nick to follow him.

After Sami and EJ engage in a bout ofsex Sami tries very hard to play the femme fatale. Remember when you said you'd do anything for me.

When they get to the park outside the square Nick asks - What the hell is it Will? We settled everything and there's nothing left to discuss. Will - Yeah, you got everything you wanted and I gave up my daughter. Nick - It wasn't for me. It was for Gabi and the baby. Will - You keep saying that but I have an important question for you and after what I just did I think I deserve an honest answer. Nick - So what's the question?

Segment 7: Kristen confirms with Harold that everything is ready for her, Brady's and Stefano's arrival. You know that saying - You can never go home again well I'm about to go home again and I'm so excited. After the call she smiles. This is it - end game.

When Sonny serves her order Kate asks if something happened. Sonny - I'm just hoping that Will's okay. He went through a lot when he thought that Gabi was going to lose the baby. Kate - I know but now Gabi's fine and the baby's fine. Sonny - I know. I just really wish I could have been part of his life when all this started happening. Kate - I think we all regret that it couldn't have worked out a different way, that there wasn't more that we could have done but I don't think that's what this is about. Is there something happening with Will that I don't know about?

Rafe - So nothing I can say will change your mind. Gabi - It's not that. Nick wants us to be married and honestly I think it's going to make him feel more secure. Rafe - Secure about what? Gabi - He almost never talks about his time in prison and I think that it still haunts him.

The guard opens a cell door - Father, this is Vargas. Eric faces the prisoner who says My name is Vargas.

Will - If my mom had never attacked Gabi and she hadn't gone into premature labour, if we didn't have that scare with the baby, would you still have used what you know to try and get me out of my daughter's life. Nick - Yes. Will - Okay. Is it because I'm gay. Nick - Yes.

After sex Sami tells EJ - I want Nick Fallon gone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 6 2013, 08:21 AM
gailwinters
lysie
gailwinters
Mar 5 2013, 08:51 PM
Loved the sibling scenes today. I found it ironic that Kristen, on the surface at least, demonstrates more understanding and acceptance of EJ than Eric has for Sami. I thoroughly enjoyed EJ sharing his dilemma with Kristen and her commentary was spot on.

That seems the opposite of ironic to me. Kristen and EJ are on the same side. Eric and Sami aren't.
Well, I have never thought Kristen and EJ are on the same side.....I think she pretends they are, but she's really on her own side, but she does have insight into him. On the other hand, Eric is Sami's twin and he's a priest, and shouldn't be on anyone's side but God's. By virtue of those relationships, I would expect him to have a better relationship with Sami than EJ does with Kristen. Even though I'm not convinced that Kristen is entirely sincere with EJ, the bottom line is that I see more depth of understanding from Kristen toward EJ than I do from Eric toward Sami.
I don't think God would really side with Sami either, lol. I don't really understand what him being her twin has to do with anything. Sami is basically the opposite if everything Eric stands for. Just because he's a priest doesn't mean he should turn a kind eye to a potentially harmful relationship (in his eyes). I think Eric/Sami makes sense based on the characters. And while parts of EJ/Kristen makes sense, overall their relationship is very contrived like all of the DiMera relationships have been over the last few years.
Even before he was a priest, history shows that Eric and Sami, although twins, where not on the same side AT ALL. He hated how she would be scheming to get Austin away from Carrie....they might have had a close relationship as siblings (the whole twin thing) but they never saw eye to eye. So now that he's a priest, I don't expect him to all of a sudden not mind Sami's behavior, especially when she was giving everyone mixed signals about who she wanted to be with just a few weeks ago.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 6 2013, 09:20 AM
lysie
gailwinters
lysie

Even before he was a priest, history shows that Eric and Sami, although twins, where not on the same side AT ALL. He hated how she would be scheming to get Austin away from Carrie....they might have had a close relationship as siblings (the whole twin thing) but they never saw eye to eye. So now that he's a priest, I don't expect him to all of a sudden not mind Sami's behavior, especially when she was giving everyone mixed signals about who she wanted to be with just a few weeks ago.
Although I disagree about the concept of Eric being on a particular side, in the long run, it doesn't affect my original point. Kristen, with all her schemes and badness, is more understanding of EJ, even when she doesn't agree with him, than the holy Eric, who preaches forgiveness and second chances and acceptance, is of Sami. Therein lies the irony, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

magicsteacher
LuvingLumi
lysie

They actually had EJ say that after Sami's run in with Rafe? Reminds me after NYE and Sami was in her office thinking about Rafe's kiss and EJ came in and said he hoped she was thinking of him. :D And in every tv show or movie when they have someone ask or pressure someone else to do the dirty work you know that someone else is being played.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 6 2013, 08:55 AM
crazy4sc
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

Seriously... Sami had sex with Rafe when Sydney went missing...she celebrated and toasted to a great year when she didn't know if she would ever see her daughter again. Then she shot Ej and ran back home to sex up Rafe...and then when Johnny was missing she fucked Ej....that is what we are trying to say...she uses me ALL THE TIME

Please...if there is ANYTHING this show has proven is that Sami has used sex during traumatic circumstances ALL.THE.TIME...

I think it's a little weird that Sami loves to have sex when things are going badly, but I don't see how she's using the guys. It's not like she's hitting up someone who she wouldn't usually give the time of day.

On Eric - it wouldn't be believable to me for him to support Ejami right now and I hope they never become the kind of couple Eric would approve of. I do kind of wish that he and Sami had the idealized relationship she always spoke of, but I don't think he did anything wrong. She told him she was happy with EJ and he let it drop. I like that all of Marlena's kids can see the good in their GF/BF, but not in their sibling's.
Edited by six, Mar 6 2013, 09:47 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Mar 6 2013, 09:29 AM
LuvingLumi
Mar 6 2013, 09:20 AM
lysie
gailwinters

Although I disagree about the concept of Eric being on a particular side, in the long run, it doesn't affect my original point. Kristen, with all her schemes and badness, is more understanding of EJ, even when she doesn't agree with him, than the holy Eric, who preaches forgiveness and second chances and acceptance, is of Sami. Therein lies the irony, IMO.
I just don't see how it's ironic that two villains would be accepting of one another. And a priest isn't supposed to be about second chances and acceptance in the middle of the sin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Mar 6 2013, 09:33 AM
LuvingLumi
crazy4sc
magicsteacher

I think it's a little weird that Sami loves to have sex when things are going badly, but I don't see how she's using the guys. It's not like she's hitting up someone who she wouldn't usually give the time of day.
I don't really think it's anything bad but it is a nice display of her shoddy self esteem that clearly hasn't improved upon being wih someone who supposedly accepts her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

EJ isn't currently sinning, though. Not that Eric would know either way, because he's judging him based on what he's heard in the past.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 6 2013, 09:38 AM
six
Mar 6 2013, 09:33 AM
LuvingLumi
crazy4sc

I don't really think it's anything bad but it is a nice display of her shoddy self esteem that clearly hasn't improved upon being wih someone who supposedly accepts her.
They've been together like three days, lol. Give it time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic