Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 5 2013, 09:58 AM (13,648 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

supercool74
Mar 5 2013, 12:51 PM
WillFan
Mar 5 2013, 12:46 PM
Wilson kiss 3 times and I love you! :makeout: :rockon:
I don't suppose there is a shower scene in there somewhere? :D
I wish but no,Sonny had to go to work and Will to school but Will text Nick to meet him.

Sonny is talking to Kate at the coffee shop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

What is with all the women on this show and their impossibly short skirts and dresses? And I say that as a woman myself...
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Will still doesn't believe Sonny? Oh good grief!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Oh ffs Will! :frustration:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

I called it. Now Sonny has to spend more time trying to convince Will of the obvious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Mar 5 2013, 01:02 PM
What is with all the women on this show and their impossibly short skirts and dresses? And I say that as a woman myself...
Is it at least someone with the legs to work a short skirt/dress?

I'm not able to view today's episode so I'm watching vicariously through you guys.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Sami, you should wear a nude colored bra if you're wearing a one-layer, see-through top. Not a black one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I absolutely despise Will with every passing scene. I've never even disliked Will before and the last week has totally changed that. He is beyond stupid at this point. I cannot wait until Nick lowers that boom on him so hopefully I can start liking Will again. Unless he just cries about it. Then I might hate him even more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Panda Panda
Mar 5 2013, 01:05 PM
cord08
Mar 5 2013, 01:02 PM
Is it at least someone with the legs to work a short skirt/dress?

I'm not able to view today's episode so I'm watching vicariously through you guys.
Yes, but it's getting a bit overboard with all of the women. This time it's Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I can't believe a child of Sami and Lucas is this naive! If he had lived some kind of sheltered life I might understand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

DiMeraFan67
Mar 5 2013, 01:07 PM
I absolutely despise Will with every passing scene. I've never even disliked Will before and the last week has totally changed that. He is beyond stupid at this point. I cannot wait until Nick lowers that boom on him so hopefully I can start liking Will again. Unless he just cries about it. Then I might hate him even more.
I am fighting with every bone in my body to continue liking him, but watching him is nails on a chalkboard for me. Hopefully that will somehow change after today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Obviously and honestly he got a bit of it from Sami.... :whistle:
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I need Sonny to scream some sense into Will. This calm schtick isn't working.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

supercool74
WillFan
Where are these said kisses???
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Has there been a subtle (or not-so-subtle) change in Gabi's behavior with Nick? She doesn't seem "madly in love" with him so much as she seems concerned about him/pitying him. I don't know, I can't put my finger on it...and I realize she's been somewhat preoccupied trying not to go into premature labor lately...
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

I love Will,just because he wants to see the good in people,fans hate on him,Nick is his cousin after all,Will does not want to think that a member of his own family hates him because he is gay.I can see why,but after today Will will know the truth about Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I like Eric and Sami's conversation but I have to wonder - does she ever expect that when she gives the "E.J. is a changed man" spiel to yet another member of her family, it's ever going to result in one of them saying, "You're completely right, Sami! I see it now too!" So much talking in circles...
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 5 2013, 01:17 PM
I love Will,just because he wants to see the good in people,fans hate on him,Nick is his cousin after all,Will does not want to think that a member of his own family hates him because he is gay.I can see why,but after today Will will know the truth about Nick.
They have no relationship. The family thing isn't flying with me. Nick has already shown that he just doesn't like Will period. You don't do this to people you like. The reasons are irrelevant and the fact that he can't accept him being gay is a possible reason makes him SO naive and frustrating. And Will is not the best person in the world anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

As much as I'm loving the Wabi baby story and I DO love Will and Wilson....:I gotta agree with you guys. Will needs to man the fuck up...and that's coming from a gay dude who's got ZERO problem manning the fuck up on the regular! I can understand the son of Lumi having severe trust issues, but this is going way beyond that. I'd kill for a scene where Sonny says "Remember those things I played with last night? Yea those. Use em in the daytime as well, Will".
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

CPdays
Mar 5 2013, 01:15 PM
supercool74
WillFan
Where are these said kisses???
Takes place in Will's dormroom. The scene starts with Wilson already kissing and Sonny kisses Will again and goes in for a 3rd.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic