Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, March 5th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 5 2013, 09:58 AM (13,903 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Will is almost 21 now?!?
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

OK, so he's OK with signing his baby over to a murderer, and ex addict but when the word biggot comes up he's all pissed? I really hate what the writers are doing. I really dislike this gay bashing Nick and hate how they're writing Will. Sonny just needs to slap Will right now because I'm not buying this calmness
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 01:20 PM
Will is almost 21 now?!?
And I remember Alison Sweeneys (horrible) first appearance as Sami way before Will's birth. This show makes me feel older than I should.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

What are these writers doing?! This prison talk is making me feel bad for Nick. And all the Will scenes make me like him less and less.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

WillFan
CPdays
Mar 5 2013, 01:15 PM
supercool74
Mar 5 2013, 12:51 PM
WillFan
Mar 5 2013, 12:46 PM
Wilson kiss 3 times and I love you! :makeout: :rockon:
I don't suppose there is a shower scene in there somewhere? :D
Where are these said kisses???
Takes place in Will's dormroom. The scene starts with Wilson already kissing and Sonny kisses Will again and goes in for a 3rd.
Today? I didn't see them. Dang it and I thought I turned in time. :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

It seems we're inching closer and closer to the possibility of E.J. and Sami going nuclear on Nick...I can imagine a Nick murder mystery, but in some ways I think going that route would sell Sami's and E.J.'s scheming talents waaaay short.

"E.J.'s a lawyer the way Snooki is an actress." - Sonny
Ouch! Love that punchy dialogue.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Justin says EJ is a lawyer the same way Snooki is an actress!!! :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Will is almost 21 now?!?
Marlena and Will talked at the pub in Sep. 2012,she said Will was 18 years old a few times.Since Will's birthday was Nov.15th Will should be 19 years old now.The show did not talk about Will's birthday or age since then so you never know how old Will is suppose to be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Will is almost 21 now?!?
If his parents hadn't been teens at his birth, Will would be a 35 yeard old man by now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well even though the latest turns in this story are making me really dislike Will...Sonny has totally won me over. Everything he says is awesome. Justin told Sonny that EJ is a lawyer the same way Snooki is an actress. LMAO.

Blake Berris is putting on another acting clinic, but really Nick? He is complaining about how horrible and dangerous prison is after threatening to send half of his family to prison if Will didn't sign the papers? Can't feel sympathy for whatever happened to him there.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Mar 5 2013, 01:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Will is almost 21 now?!?
A thumbs down for pointing out Will's age? Ok then. :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

CPdays
Mar 5 2013, 01:21 PM
OK, so he's OK with signing his baby over to a murderer, and ex addict but when the word biggot comes up he's all pissed? I really hate what the writers are doing. I really dislike this gay bashing Nick and hate how they're writing Will. Sonny just needs to slap Will right now because I'm not buying this calmness
Thanks for this. I have been wanting to say it, but I am just in despair of Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

CPdays
Mar 5 2013, 01:25 PM
WillFan
CPdays
Mar 5 2013, 01:15 PM
supercool74
Mar 5 2013, 12:51 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Where are these said kisses???
Takes place in Will's dormroom. The scene starts with Wilson already kissing and Sonny kisses Will again and goes in for a 3rd.
Today? I didn't see them. Dang it and I thought I turned in time. :'(
Wilson kisses are not at the start of the show,so if you tuned on the show late you should not miss them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 5 2013, 01:26 PM
Miss Rhi
Will is almost 21 now?!?
Marlena and Will talked at the pub in Sep. 2012,she said Will was 18 years old a few times.Since Will's birthday was Nov.15th Will should be 19 years old now.The show did not talk about Will's birthday or age since then so you never know how old Will is suppose to be.
That is why I was surprised that he's 21 or close to it now. I missed if Sami said he is 21 or almost.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

blueskies
Mar 5 2013, 01:27 PM
Miss Rhi
Will is almost 21 now?!?
If his parents hadn't been teens at his birth, Will would be a 35 yeard old man by now.
Will is older than EJ and EJ has kids by Wills mom...

Sonny: My dad says EJs a lawyer the same way Snooki's an actress. :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 01:28 PM
Miss Rhi
Will is almost 21 now?!?
Sorry,I did not mean to click on the dislike or like button.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

"What happened to my ruthless EJ DiMera? I miss him so." So did I Kristen. So do I.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"I'm still ruthless when it comes to business..." - E.J.

His competitors would surely be shaking in their shoes if they saw the way he talks about a tube of lipstick!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Pop up Abe returns.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

WillFan
Mar 5 2013, 01:31 PM
Miss Rhi
Mar 5 2013, 01:28 PM
Miss Rhi
Will is almost 21 now?!?
Sorry,I did not mean to click on the dislike or like button.
I wasn't sure. We had one person for awhile who almost never posted but would use the dislike button on pretty much everything posted. It was so confusing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic