Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What happened to characters during the 5 years of Pine Valley
Topic Started: Mar 5 2013, 02:24 PM (772 Views)
King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I'm not sure if we're allowed to do this, but since it's AMC related, I figured it'll be okay.

When All My Children return later this spring, 5 years will have passed. This is just a list of what I think happened somewhere in between the 5 years in Pine Valley:

Erica Kane- living her “Hollywood Dream” 40 years too late and probably married for the 11th time to Kit Sterling.

Jack Montgomery- finally gave up on Erica after she chose her career over him. He left Pine Valley because of the memories with Krystal Carey not too far behind.

Ryan and Greenlee Lavery left Pine Valley with Emma. Kendall Slater, Spike, and Ian are with them for protection from the mob currently in Pine Valley.

Jake and Amanda Martin also left Pine Valley with Trevor living a quiet life.

Tad Martin- living in Pine Valley (off screen).

Marissa Tasker is probably the one who J.R. shot.

Colby Chandler/Asher Pike/Caleb Cortlandt/Liza Colby- I have no clue

Frankie and Randi Hubbard- living in San Francisco helping Mia with Fusion while Frankie working at the hospital. They may have a family.

Brot Monroe- living in Philadelphia with Natalia Hubbard and maybe married.

Madison North and Scott Chandler- see Frankie and Randi. Scott is working for Chandler Enterprises off screen.

I was just wondering about the characters that are not on the show when it returns and decided to post my predictions. I would love to see what others come up with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

How do we know that 5 years have passed?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I've heard nothing about five years passing from the ABC finale until the online premiere. And I hope it's not true. I hate when shows do time jumps. It's never a good thing. Ever. Desperate Housewives, anyone?

someday

Tammy
Mar 5 2013, 05:15 PM
How do we know that 5 years have passed?
The 5 year thing has been confirmed by several reliable members of the soap press as well as by some of the actors on Twitter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply