Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marcil and Rademacher Return to GH! (Updated)
Topic Started: Mar 5 2013, 06:57 PM (2,572 Views)
cscarly

Famous love triangle what a joke liason and jasam bigger
Triangle than them . Carson and sexis bigger any Brenda pairing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

cscarly
Mar 6 2013, 07:28 AM
:shame: I can't even............

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

cscarly
Mar 6 2013, 07:28 AM
Neither Carson nor Sexis can even come close to the pairing of Sonny and Brenda. I adored them. Actually I think that was the last time that I ever enjoyed the character of Sonny so that's pretty telling right there. Can't wait for Brenda and Jax to come back. Jax is the only character that has ever made Carly likable for me too.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Sonny/Brenda/Jax is much more mainstream popular than Liason/etc. I'm glad to see them both pop in. I wish it were long term.

Mason

Two things:

1) Spamming threads with your opinions is not going to make anyone more likely to agree with you.

2) Please remember to be respectful, even if you vehemently disagree (or, failing that, take advantage of the ignore feature).

Thanks.

Tash
Member Avatar

Biggest and best supercouple of GH history...Luke and Laura and they are back with Scotty which thrills me.

Second biggest supercouple/triange....Sonny/Brenda/Jax. The second time she came back, one million viewers came back with her. During her last time, not so many but that was because the storyline was stupid. NO BALKANS this time. Give me romance! Have Sonny kick Kate to the curb when it starts to rain out and Brenda is standing there.

"You always leave me in the rain"

And I hope they make out a lot against every building in Port charles like they used too.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

You would have to be straight or bi-sexual or gay like myself to not love the completely flawless Vanessa Marcil (she divorced that Giovniazzo dude).

In other words, yeah there you have it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply