Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 08:12 AM (16,676 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Mar 7 2013, 12:29 AM
Matt
Mar 7 2013, 12:27 AM
lysie
Mar 7 2013, 12:25 AM
mer4santo
Mar 7 2013, 12:23 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't understand.
Will Horton, there are 2 soapgals on board. our "SoapGal1" and the newcomer who's merely "soapgal" (kinda like "cher").

Where is Nick and those flashcards?
I understood that part, Nick.
Well... now I'm confused (my natural state). I'm just going to go slink back over here in the corner. :whistling:
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 12:34 AM
lysie
Mar 7 2013, 12:29 AM
Matt
Mar 7 2013, 12:27 AM
lysie
Mar 7 2013, 12:25 AM

Will Horton, there are 2 soapgals on board. our "SoapGal1" and the newcomer who's merely "soapgal" (kinda like "cher").

Where is Nick and those flashcards?
I understood that part, Nick.
Well... now I'm confused (my natural state). I'm just going to go slink back over here in the corner. :whistling:
Me too. I think I'm just supposed to be asleep.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The EJ and Sami scenes were strange and kind of hard to watch. AS looked like total crap in a few of the scenes.

AZ looked really good today, I like her hair like that. Nicole slamming stuff around when Chloe was Eric was cute. Nadia is a shitty actress for the most part, but I do enjoy her scenes with Ari.

The Nick/Will scenes were good too. Nick is a total asshole, but this story is great so far. I am hoping Wil gets his balls back soon though, he isn't fighting hard enough.

Vargas is kinda hot. I am anxious to see what happens with Nick after his release.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

" Because I would do absolutely anything (sic anyone) to insure my childrens and my grandchildren's future"
@ 5:17

Please Please let this all be part of a plan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

1) "you don't need the money"
Nicole's financial status seems to alter based on any required plot point.

2) I'm seriously up for Chloe moving out of Dannifer and into Eric / Nicole.

3) I hope Nick/Sonny got a bulk deal on those flashcards I think Nicole is going to need them with Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 01:00 AM
1) "you don't need the money"
Nicole's financial status seems to alter based on any required plot point.

2) I'm seriously up for Chloe moving out of Dannifer and into Eric / Nicole.

3) I hope Nick/Sonny got a bulk deal on those flashcards I think Nicole is going to need them with Eric.
I have never once believed Nicole was broke since her last go around with EJ, they just have characters say differently because continuity sucks on this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

six
Mar 6 2013, 08:10 PM
Supergirlx2
Mar 6 2013, 07:00 PM
SoapGal1
Mar 6 2013, 06:23 PM
Hey look, Hope, it's Vargus.

PS. Vargus is kinda hot.

Not as hot as Holy Hawtness, but hot.
If it weren't for the fact that it's going to be revealed that Vargas is the one that attacked Nick in prison, i would be pimping a Vargas/Hope pairing. Hell, even with that reveal imminent, i think i'm still going to pimp it! Vargas is a better (& hotter) pairing option than people like Rafe or Daniel (especially since i think that's about the extent of the "who could be paired with Hope" list).
I don't remember Will referring to Bope at all, but Hope is so much older than him that it makes sense that he'd see her more as an aunt than a cousin.
True, but by today's SORASing ages, Abby is about the same age as Will, and she doesn't call Hope "Aunt Hope" just because Hope is so much older than her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Marlene
Mar 6 2013, 08:18 PM
six
Supergirlx2
SoapGal1

PS. Vargus is kinda hot.

If it weren't for the fact that it's going to be revealed that Vargas is the one that attacked Nick in prison, i would be pimping a Vargas/Hope pairing. Hell, even with that reveal imminent, i think i'm still going to pimp it! Vargas is a better (& hotter) pairing option than people like Rafe or Daniel (especially since i think that's about the extent of the "who could be paired with Hope" list).
I don't remember Will referring to Bope at all, but Hope is so much older than him that it makes sense that he'd see her more as an aunt than a cousin.

Isn't Hope his great aunt though on the Brady side? She's married to his grandfather's brother.
yes. and he's also her first cousin once removed on the Horton side.
Ultimately, it still sounded weird for Nick to refer to Bo & Hope as "Uncle & Aunt" to Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Am I wrong to assume that the "mystery stranger that's supposed to give Hope more to do" is Vargas? And if so, how is this supposed to give Hope more to do? If anything, it gives Eric, Nick, Gabi & Rafe more to do before it gives Hope more to do. She's just going to continue playing second (or third) fiddle in all of these related scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 10:29 PM
SoapGal1
Mar 6 2013, 10:11 PM
Matt
Mar 6 2013, 10:06 PM
six
Mar 6 2013, 09:39 PM

I only asked because when he shut the door it had one of those signs hanging on the back like you'd find on the back of a hotel room door (i.e. fire escape routes, safety, etc.). I was confused. A normal bedroom wouldn't have that (I don't think).
I think it's suppose to be a hotel room, but they used the same bed & possibly the same bedding for the aforementioned (that we don't want to see again) scene of Everett covered in pillows.
But I think maybe EJ is living in a hotel now. He moved out of his apt, right? And he's not living in DiMansion. And I don't think he's in a room above the pub.
but he might have taken the pillow cases from the mansion.

Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Nick was a total asshole today. I hate what he's doing to Will but god I'm loving Blake's portrayal. Vargas has a sexy voice. I can't wait to see Nick knocked off of his high horse. More Ericole moments which I loved, Chloe getting in on it was funny. It's strange, I've been thinking that since her return Chloe has been dressed very conservatively (for her), so the "transparent as your wardrobe" line didn't really resonate with me.

EJami. WOW!!!! Damn, those two are insatiable. Plotting and scheming in bed....I'm loving this alternate universe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 01:37 AM
tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 10:29 PM
SoapGal1
Mar 6 2013, 10:11 PM
Matt
Mar 6 2013, 10:06 PM

I think it's suppose to be a hotel room, but they used the same bed & possibly the same bedding for the aforementioned (that we don't want to see again) scene of Everett covered in pillows.
But I think maybe EJ is living in a hotel now. He moved out of his apt, right? And he's not living in DiMansion. And I don't think he's in a room above the pub.
but he might have taken the pillow cases from the mansion.

OK he's definitely taken the sheets from the mansion.

Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:36 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 6 2013, 01:31 PM
I would be all over a Chloe/Eric/Nicole triangle. That is a lot of hotness.
Hotness overload. Also, can Chloe and E.J. have a one-night stand before she bounces out of town again? PLEASE? If that happens, soap gods, I promise to never, ever say a negative word about EJami romance/sex scenes ever again.
Sadly I don't see it happening anytime soon unless Sami does something that totally throws EJ off guard, that makes him emotional capable to cheat or leave her..

having that said, I do think EJ and Chloe would be über hot. Maybe someday Chloe could come back again.. AND be written properly when EJAMI is on the normal "soap-couple" break. I think she could possibly be a great Dimera wife.
Edited by DayDreamer, Mar 7 2013, 06:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Mar 6 2013, 02:19 PM
is it just me, or was the lighting in the EJami scenes really weird? also, was i imagining light rainbows on their faces at times??
The lightning was weird..

I think EJs hair really got very silvery spotty at times. Wish he would color it dark.. but I guess little silver can be sexy. Just look at Anderson Cooper.

Man,.. why can't Anderson Cooper be an actor on days. "dreamy"
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

I keep thinking about Nick and this Vargas guy. I don't know if rape was involved but I do want to know why Nick is so traumatized. Yes, he got stabbed. But Chad beat the holy crap out of him and it didn't seem to affect him much. He's not afraid of Chad at all. In fact he threatened him later. He didn't act like he was scarred after the beat down. I guess being stabbed is different but still...seems like more is going on. I have a feeling he won't be so confident when he sees Vargas again.
Edited by supercool74, Mar 7 2013, 06:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 12:09 AM
Ahem.

Something is askew...
If she starts sporting your avi, I'd be worried
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: David A. Levinson

Segment 1: Chloe walks into the rectory and asks Nicole why she's really working here. You don't need the money and you don't believe in the church so what's the attraction? Nicole looks at a picture of Eric. Nicole - Eric's my friend and he needed a secretary and I needed a sanctuary so ... Chloe - So that's a match made in heaven? Spas, cruises, beaches - those are sanctuaries ... this is an old dusty church. Nicole - I'm kind of busy. What can I do for you? Chloe knows things have been scratchy between them since she's been back. I miss you; I miss our friendship. Nicole - I kind of miss you too. Chloe - Obviously you have something on your mind. I'm sure the nuns are good listeners but virgins tend to be judgemental. Come on, just between us bad girls tell me what's going on. Maybe I can help.

Eric and Vargas shake hands. Eric - I'm sure you know why I'm here. Vargas - You want to help people like me with life on the outside. Eric - Right, exactly. Vargas - With all due respect Father, I was raised Catholic but given what I've done with my life, I don't think the church is going to want me back. Eric - Our Outreach program isn't about religion. You're free to practice any faith of your choice or none at all. Our goal is to help you find a way on the outside. You've been in here a long time. Vargas - 10 yrs but I was only sentenced to serve 7.

Will - You want me out of my baby's life because I'm gay. Nick - Yes. Will - I thought we were good though. I thought that you were okay with me. You let me take your place at Gabi's sonogram; you let me see my baby. Sonny said you were setting me up but I told him he was wrong. Nick - Your boyfriend was right. Will - You let me think that we all wanted the same thing and that we were all going to raise this baby together and now you're telling me you wanted me out of the way from the beginning. Nick - I've always wanted what is best for Gabi's baby. Will - How is it best for her never seeing her father? What's best about keeping her away from me all the time. Nick - Your mother made it impossible for me to even consider having you be a part of this child life's with her threats and her accusations. She was terrorizing Gabi. She left us no choice. Will - Who's us? Gabi? Does Gabi know about this? Nick - Okay, it was my choice, not Gabi's and I did it to protect the baby. Will - From me? You really hate me that much because I'm gay.

Kate - Is there something going on in Will's life that I don't know about? Does Will need my help?

Rafe - Did you ever ask Nick about what happened to him in prison. Gabi - Yeah but everytime we talk about it he just shuts down. Obviously something horrible happened; somebody tried to kill him.

EJ asks Sami if she knows what she's saying when she tells him she wants Nick Fallon gone. Sami - I know exactly what I'm saying. Nick is hurting my son. I offered him anything to make him stop ... he had his chance and he blew it so now he has to go. Sami continues her rant against Nick while satisfying her other urges. He's hurting my son - he is going to keep my son from his own child and I can not allow that. She smirks - Nick does not know who he's messing with and I will do anything to protect my son. She wants more sex but EJ pulls back. Let me get this straight. When you say you want Nick gone you mean that you want him dead. Sami smiles and has more sex.

Segment 2: Nicole admits she's been a little tormented about various things lately. Conflicted. What else is new. Chloe gets a text from her Mom. She's coming to stay for a while to help me with Parker. Nicole is surprised that Victor agreed to that. Chloe tells her that she's staying at Daniel's place now. Nicole - You're what! Chloe - Don't get too excited; Daniel's staying at a hotel for now. Nicole - I told you it was going to be hard to pry Daniel away from Jennifer. Chloe - I know. I should have listened to you. You have some experience in dealing with Daniel's obsession with Jen-Jen. And since you recently went to battle with her I was hoping you would share a few cautionary tales with me. What do you say?

Rafe - I already know Nick was stabbed in prison. I read his file. Oh come on, don't give me that look. I've got to make sure my baby sister is going to be okay. 4 yrs of incarceration could do a lot of bad things to anyone especially a guy like Nick. Gabi - What does that mean, a guy like Nick. Rafe - He's not the biggest guy. Trust me I know because I put a lot of them behind bars. I know what goes on. It's not pretty. Gabi - I know that but Nick's a smart guy; he would have totally used that to his advantage. Rafe - Actually it probably made him more of a target. What I really want to know is why he refused to give up the name of the guy who stabbed him.

Eric - Do you mind if I call you by your first name? Vargas - The thing is I've been Vargas for as long as I can remember so if it's alright with you Father I'd rather keep it that way. Eric - Fair enough. So you said your original sentence was 7 yrs. Vargas - Yes it was. I'm not going to make any excuses. I accept responsibility for what I did outside those walls as well as in here. Hope returns. Eric - introduces Det. Brady to Vargas. She is the PD's liasion to our program. Vargas - Ma'am. Hope - I didn't mean to interrupt. Finish what you were saying. Vargas - If it's all the same to you I think I've talked enough here. I think I should listen to what you and Father Eric have to say.

Sonny - Will's just going through a lot right now. Kate - I know that Sami rocked the boat in her your usual self-serving way but it seems to me things have calmed down. Gabi, Will and Nick seem to have really worked things out. Sonny - Yeah they have worked things out. Kate - You positively flinched when I mentioned Nick's name. Now is Nick causing problems for Will?

Nick - I don't hate you Will. Will - Why did you just make me give up any claim I had to my own daughter. Nick - It's not personal. It never has been. I'm just protecting Gabi's baby. Will - From me? From her own father! Nick - I'll be there for her Will always. Why is that not good enough for you now? Why can you not see this the way that you did before? Will - Because the way I saw it before was wrong. The way I rationalized it before was wrong. I was not thinking straight and I thought you understood that. Nick - Have you considered the fact that maybe you're not thinking straight now. Will - No. Nick - When you found out Gabi was going to have a baby you were perfectly content to go on with the rest of your life without her and let Gabi and me raise the baby. Will - I was never perfectly content and you know that. I was confused. Nick - Right. You were confused and you still are. Nothing has changed. Will - Everything has changed. From the moment I saw my baby; from the moment that I felt her kick, everything changed for me. I felt ... Nick - You felt a connection. I warned you that would happen. I tried to tell you that if you spent time with this baby even before it was born that you would develop an emotional connection. Will - I have an emotional connection. Nick - That's because you didn't listen to me and that's your fault. Will grabs him as he's about to leave. Will - You are the one who is separating me from my daughter. That is on you! You are the one who is keeping me ... Nick snaps - How can you not see that this child will be better off with 2 parents in a loving, stable relationship. How can you not see that you are saving your daughter years of confusion and heartache and embarrassment? How can it be good for her Will? How could it be good for her to see you popping in and out of her life with whoever you happen to be sleeping with? Will - I am with Sonny. Nick - Yeah, now and for how long? And when you're done with him, how many other guys will there be? Will - Sonny and I are both looking forward to being a part of my daughter's ... Nick - No! Forget it. You two want something to love, get a dog because you and your boyfriend are not going to screw up Gabi's baby.

Sami sighs - If Nick were dead it would just make ... no, EJ we can't do that. We have to find another way of getting Nick out of the way without actually killing him. He makes me sick the way that he thinks he's so justified in judging all of us just because he's marrying a girl who's pregnant with someone else's baby. EJ - Are you sure? Sami - There's got to be another way that we can take care of him without actually killing him. EJ - But what if there's not. What if Nick has to die to make sure he never hurts your son again. Can you live with that?

Segment 3: Nicole hands Chloe a flyer announcing the return of Father Eric to the parish. Chloe - What am I supposed to do with this? Nicole suggests getting down on her knees and striking up a conversation with God because she's all out of answers. Chloe - I just thought ... Nicole - I know what you thought. You're more transparent than your wardrobe. You didn't come here because you miss me or our friendship. Chloe protests. Nicole - You came here because you wanted information about Daniel so you could get him back in your bed. That's the only reason you came back to here; for a tidbit so you could blow Daniel and Jennifer out of the water so you could get your greedy little hands on him. Well you're out of luck. Chloe - Wow, I knew it. You're still in love with him. Nicole - I'm not in love with anyone. Chloe - Liar!

Vargas - I know a lot has changed since I walked through those prison gates but so have I. I'm not the same man who made all those mistakes that landed me in here. Eric - You know if you're committed to keeping your life on the straight and narrow, Det Brady and I both know some people who are ready to offer you some help in Salem. Vargas - Salem? Eric - That's where we're from. The prison Outreach program will be based out of St Luke's. Vargas - That's your church? Eric - Yes. Vargas - I'm sure you'll be talking to a lot of other inmates here. I just feel blessed to have this opportunity and I'm most definitely interested.

Gabi - Nick doesn't know who stabbed him. That's why he can't ID him. Rafe - From what I've read it seems like Nick is hiding something. Gabi - I don't want to talk about this anymore than Nick does. It's in the past and we're trying to move on. That's why we're getting married tomorrow.

Sami - There's got to be another way to deal with Nick. I shouldn't have even asked you for this. I know you are trying to be a better man for me. We're both trying to be better people and I don't want you to ever stop listening to your better angels because of me. EJ - What if there isn't another way? You have to understand, Nick's not just hurting William. He's hurting this innocent girl by depriving her of her father and I know exactly how terrifying and heartbreaking that is. Now you're asking me to do what is right by that little girl and that is exactly what I am going to do. Sami's pleased and grateful - she hugs him.

Will - You're sick. Nick - I'm sick. You want this baby to have 3 fathers. No, she'll be normal. You and Sonny, that's what's sick. This isn't getting us anywhere. You signed away your parental rights and you're not getting them back but look at what you got in return. You saved your own ass and you kept your grandfather and your father, Uncle Bo and Aunt Hope from paying the price for this miscarriage of justice. It's a win win for all the Hortons. You should be thanking me. Stepping up, providing your kid with the type of home every kid deserves. Your daughter will have a wonderful life. I promise you that. I'm sorry that you won't be able to be a part of it but you're just going to have to learn to live with that. He leaves. Will kicks over the park bench.

Segment 4: Chloe - Don't try and deny it. I know you and I know how hard it is to want somehow who everyone is telling you you can't have because I love Daniel too. But we belong together; we share a son and that means something. Nicole - Let's just say you do the impossible and get back with Daniel. He's not going to be happy with you. Chloe - And what, he's going to be happy with Jennifer. How can you not hate her? Nicole - Because I've been there, done that and it wasn't that great of a trip. Chloe - Living in the convent has totally ruined you. Since when do you care about doing the right thing? Nicole - I care about you using me to get to Daniel. Chloe scoffs - Oh yeah, using someone is so beneath you. You were just as bad as I am if not worse. You are scarred and damaged and twisted and it doesn't matter how many days you live under this roof you're never going to be one of the good girls. Sorry to tell you. She leaves and bumps into Eric. Wow, Eric, I barely recognised you. Eric - It's the collar. Chloe - It's very becoming. Nicole - Alright, she was just leaving. Chloe - Actually I was not. I'm here because I need to see you Father Eric.

Sonny - There's no problem. Like you said, Nick, Gabi and Will are cool - it's just been a rough couple of months for Will. Like I said, I'm just glad to be in his corner. Kate - I'm glad too. Sonny gets up to do some work. Will comes in and greets Kate who says she wants to speak to him. Will - Now is not a great time. Kate - I'm sure it's not. I just about had to beat it out of Sonny but I know all about your problem and I want to help you.

Gabi - So are you going to be there tomorrow. Rafe - I'm going to do everything I can to be there when you marry Nick. Gabi hugs him - Thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. I'm so happy. Nick returns. Gabi - I have amazing news. Rafe gave us his blessing. Nick - What! Wow. Thank you so much Rafe. I promise you that I'm going to dedicate my life to keeping Gabi safe and making her happy. Rafe shakes his hand. I'm going to hold you to that. Rafe leaves. Gabi - Are you really okay. Nick - Better than okay. He hugs her. Tomorrow I'm marrying the girl of my dreams and there isn't anything or anyone that can get in the way of our happily ever after.

EJ - If it was to appear that Nick had broken the conditions of his parole than he'd have to go back to prison to serve the remainder of his sentence. Sami - Sounds good to me. They both start talking at the same time that they know people ... Sami - I think your people are probably better at this. To show her appreciation Sami offers up more sex.

Segment 5: Chloe tells Eric that she and Daniel had Parker christened here. She always hoped the three of them would attend services here as a family but things fell apart for us pretty quickly. Eric heard - he's sorry about that. Chloe did get the miracle she prayed for. It turned out that Daniel really was Parker's father so we're back. You're not the only one returning to the fold and I'm hoping to get Daniel to join us. I think it would be really good for Parker. Eric - Our door is always open to you and your son. (Nicole keeps banging stuff around during the conversation). Chloe - I was wondering if there was an opening on the music committee. I just want to volunteer my time and show my gratitude for all that God has given me. Eric will talk to someone on the committee and get back to her. I really need to get going. Chloe - Can I walk you out? Eric - Sure. They leave. Nicole mutters - Bitch. Chloe comes waltzing back in with the flyer. FYI, there's a typo here - instead of six you put sex. Somebody's not getting any.

Sonny walks up to Will - I'm glad you got my message. I wanted to bounce some ideas off you for St. Patrick's Day. Will - Great. He looks at Kate - Is that okay? Kate - Sure, no problem. I just want you to know I'd do anything to help you, no matter what it is. Will - Thank you so much. I have no idea what you're talking about but that means a lot. Kate gives him a hug - I love you. She leaves. Sonny - I thought you needed some rescuing. Will - Did you say anything to her? Sonny - No. Did she say I said something? Will - Yeah, she hinted that you did. I'm sorry, I should have known better. Sonny - Did you say something? Will - No. You were right. Nick is a bigot and I just gave my daughter away to an ignorant, homophobic bigot and there's nothing I can do about it.

EJ - Plotting to kill Nick really turns you on, doesn't it? Sami - No, it's being with a man who's powerful enough to get the job done. Sami wants more sex but EJ holds off. We have to get back to the matter at hand. The way I see it we only have one problem. If Nick goes back to prison how long do you think it's going to take him to work out who sent him there. He's a smart guy. Sami - I don't care if he knows. So what. EJ - The first thing he's going to do is tell the authorities everything he knows about William's involvement in my shooting.

Nick hovers over Gabi - Did you have enough to eat? Do you want a refill? Gabi wants him to sit down and talk to her. Nick - About what? Gabi - It's about why you got so upset when Hope asked you about your parole officer earlier. Nick - Because that's in the past and it doesn't matter anymore. Gabi - It's not in the past, you're still on parole and you still have to talk to your parole officer. Nick - Fine, I'll call him tomorrow after our wedding. Is that what you need to hear? Gabi - Remember when you told me you didn't know who stabbed you in prison? Nick - Yeah because I don't. Why are we talking about this? Gabi - Rafe read your prison file. Nick - What! Gabi - Don't be mad at him. He was just looking out for me. But the thing is he read something that suggested the authorities thought you knew who stabbed you but you tried to cover it up.

Segment 6: When Eric returns to the rectory Nicole starts in on him. It's one thing to offer your services to hardened criminals because some of them actually deserve your help. But Chloe! Really! Taking her up on her offer to give back, that's just ridiculous. She is just using you and God to score points with Daniel. It's just sick and manipulative. Blasphemous! It's just plain wrong! Hello ... why aren't you saying anything? Eric - I think I finally understand the depth of what's going on with you and I think it's about time we talk about it.

Hope returns to the police station and greets Rafe. He asks her where she's been. Hope - I went from the hospital straight to the prison with Eric. Rafe heard about that. You're working with him on this Outreach program? Hope - Yeah I'm going to be the police liasion. What are you thinking? Rafe - Nick, his time in prison and how it effected him.

EJ - There are 3 things we have to do to deal with Nick. The first thing we need to do is find the evidence that Will shot me and make that disappear. The second thing we have to do is find William's taped confession and destroy those and ... Sami - The third thing would be to set Nick up to violate his parole. EJ - And then and only then can he go back to prison; the authorities won't listen to a thing he says and he'll be in prison for a long time.

Will - How could I not see Nick for who he really is. Sonny - You were just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. People like Nick learn to hide their feelings even from themselves. And they always have a rationale for their intolerance. They hide behind pity or religion or they think they are defending what they call a family when really all it is hatred and fear. Will - I see that now in Nick especially ... the fear ... what is he so afraid of though?

Vargas is in his cell doing pushups. When he's done he recalls sitting next to Nick on one of the prison cots. I'll protect you for now Nicky even though your big mouth is the reason I'm still stuck in this hell hole. Don't you worry because the day is coming that you're going to pay me back big time for the 10 years of my life you cost me.

Nick - Why are you pushing me to talk about this? Gabi - Because I want to take care of you the way you take care of me and the baby and if something is bothering you or hurting you, I want to know about it.

Segment 7: Eric - It really hurts me to see someone I care about in so much pain. I know ... you were starting to telling me in the confessional. Nicole - If you know then why don't you see ... Eric - See what? Nicole - What's right in front of you! Never mind. Eric - Please help me. What am I supposed to see. Please tell me. He's holding on to her hand.

Nick - Not so long ago I walked through those doors right over there and I met the most incredible woman. She totally changed my life. Everything from before no longer mattered because I was truly born again that day. God knows I didn't deserve it but I was lucky enough to have her fall in love with me just as I was falling in love with her. And now the two of us are going to raise a child. We're going to be a family; build a new life together. He gets up and gets her a gift from his jacket pocket.

Sami - I can take care of the evidence from the police locker. I have someone to help me ... it's not Rafe of course. It's not like he would risk his badge for anyone but his sister. EJ - So that takes care of the first problem. Next we have to get those audio recordings. They're probably on Nick's computer. That shouldn't be too hard to find. We'll just erase them. Sami - We have time to get this done. Gabi's not due for another month.

Gabi opens her gift. It's a onesie.

Sami - So we have time to get Will back into his baby's life and Nick out of everyone else's. EJ - Sounds like we have a plan. They seal the deal with sex.

Gabi smiles as she reads the stitching - Daddy's Little Girl.

Vargas marks a big X on the 7th of March.

Nick - Do you like it? I've never picked out baby clothes before. Gabi - It's beautiful and I love you so much. Nick - Do you think she's going to like it. Gabi - She's going to love it. Arianna Grace is the only person in the world luckier than I am. Nick - Everything is going to work out for us Gabi from now on. They hug.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Oh Eric, just kiss her already!! :makeout:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

NM delete.
Edited by six, Mar 7 2013, 08:30 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 7 2013, 01:04 AM
six
Supergirlx2
SoapGal1

PS. Vargus is kinda hot.

True, but by today's SORASing ages, Abby is about the same age as Will, and she doesn't call Hope "Aunt Hope" just because Hope is so much older than
Everyone does it differently, though. Nick called Julie his aunt, too and Iirc, she glared St him, so I'm not sure it was an error. What's probably up, if it's not a mistake is that one of the script writers grew up with the "titles for all older people"thing.
Edited by six, Mar 7 2013, 08:53 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic