Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 08:12 AM (16,771 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Hey...did anyone catch the name of that prisoner? He's kind of hot...and his voice is sexy. B-)

EJami were smokin' hot. I seriously can't get over the fact that I feel like I'm in the midst of one of the best EJami fan fics I've ever read - and I've read a lot of great ones. I don't know what finally prompted the writers to take the plunge and write them as being so deliciously devious TOGETHER but I'm eating it up with a spoon. A great big old ladle, to be more specific. :$

Nick was an unbelievable bastard - literally jaw dropping a couple of times. I think BB is doing a tremendous job with the material. I do agree that CM needs to step up his game a bit. He was better yesterday than he has been in recent episodes but I need to see a little more fire from him - when he goes on and on about how emotionally attached he is to his daughter I'm having a hard time buying it.

Nicole vs. Chloe was a hoot. I loved Chloe hanging around to chat with Eric just to piss Nicole off. And then flouncing back to tell her about the typo - priceless! I thought both Ari and Nadia did a great job in that particular scene - it was good comic relief.

An episode sans Dannifer was a very welcome relief.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

What's that new prisoner's name?

Is it Vargas?

:P
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Vargas is the new twosie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Mar 7 2013, 12:34 PM
By the time he shows up in Salem, he may even be the new vendetta.
Online Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 12:36 PM
six
He'll be known as the Sarcophagus from this point forward....
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 12:37 PM
tomsawyer
six
LOL. SarcoVARGUS.
Online Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
six
:teehee: You're killing me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Lol yea the writers seem very proud of that name. Vargas. Cheers!

It's been said but yesterday's show was spectacular in my opinion. Finally Will sees Nick for who he is and what he's capable of. I want the next batch of spoilers to say "Will discovers he has 2 balls!" Nicole and Chloe were fun but man that Nadia is phoning it in even in scenes which should be fun. Eric really is an idiot but I love the poor bastard. This was also the first episode in EONS where I got giddy during Ejami scenes. Were they weird? Hell yea but it was delicious to this evil little ass so I ate it up! Watch today be all Dannifer and Cameron. Blah bring a book.
Edited by james0479, Mar 7 2013, 12:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 12:39 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
six
LOL. SarcoVARGUS.
....and I just literally spit my Vargas tea out of my mouth. Lol. This killed me!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL - the EJAMI sex was embarassing - jesus christ!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 12:49 PM
LOL - the EJAMI sex was embarassing - jesus christ!
Of course it was embarrassing. Alison Sweeney can NOT do sexy, the lighting was strange but I bought it and ate it up solely for the camp appeal of it. Two crazies doing the nasty while smiling and discussing murder is fucking great man. Lol. This is the only way I'll take Ejami. I did FF some of their awkward slurping but overall it made me happy. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^For me it was entertaining on a purely comedic level...the actors were AWFUL in those scenes and they made me laugh, thats the only entertainment I got out of those scenes.

EJAMI have no chemistry...they just don't...I don't see it and never have.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 12:56 PM
^For me it was entertaining on a purely comedic level...the actors were AWFUL in those scenes and they made me laugh, thats the only entertainment I got out of those scenes.

EJAMI have no chemistry...they just don't...I don't see it and never have.
You'll never hear me disagree with this!!! Ejami have been a joke to me for years and years (no offense to team Ejami), but no. I was more a fan of EJ and Nicole but now that Eric is in the picture again, I'm loving Nicole out of the Dimera orbit. The Ejami sex scenes yesterday were comical for the acting....but the dialogue was flawless. If I have to watch Alison Sweeney dry humping James Scott, there better be some talk of homicide in the process. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
six
LOL. SarcoVARGUS.
FTW!!!!!! :hail: :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

tomsawyer
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer
six
LOL. SarcoVARGUS.
FTW!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I vote Tom as the "Name Giver" for Team Snark.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hmm, one of the hottest sex scenes shown in a long time and of course it is EJami that delivers these :) I've said it before but the chemistry between Ali and James is extreme and you know when something is good when it does not feel like acting; lol
The rest then? Well Nick is cuckoo,the actor Blake is one of the best right now in the younger group, so I hope he stays.
Chloe and Nicole mediocre right now is not so interesting.
And last but not least, Will should take some note from his mom's book and show Nick that he is messing with the wrong guy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Scorpion
Mar 7 2013, 02:12 PM
Hmm, one of the hottest sex scenes shown in a long time and of course it is EJami that delivers these :) I've said it before but the chemistry between Ali and James is extreme and you know when something is good when it does not feel like acting; lol
The rest then? Well Nick is cuckoo,the actor Blake is one of the best right now in the younger group, so I hope he stays.
Chloe and Nicole mediocre right now is not so interesting.
And last but not least, Will should take some note from his mom's book and show Nick that he is messing with the wrong guy.
The thumbs down is for your 1st sentence....that is as far as I got before I felt the need to thumbs down immediately!

After re-reading your post - totally agree on Chloe/Nicole scenes and on Blake Berris.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 7 2013, 02:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ges
Member Avatar

six
I think Vargas will end up being the guy who raped Nick in prison, causing his homophobic views. Whatever. Not digging that story. Not looking forward to it going further. Father Eric teach communion classes and stfu. I take back what I said about Nicole looking raggedy the other day. She looks gorgeous today, they did something with her hair, makeup and wardrobe. Much better. Loving ejami lover scenes. Never thought I'd see the day. Another one of Marlena's epic failures: clearing Nicholas with a good psych evaluation for release.
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 07:49 AM
SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 12:09 AM
Ahem.

Something is askew...
If she starts sporting your avi, I'd be worried

Oh my bad! I'm sorry. That's the name I have used on other boards. I never really paid attention to the names here. When I created the account and it said it was available I didn't realize there was one so close.

Don't worry first I don't yet know how to do avitars (but I'm learning so watch out lol) and I'm all Ejami if I did figure it out.

BTW loved the Cher reference, but I think Beyonce would be a more modern version of the one name only. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic