Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 08:12 AM (16,914 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

soapgal
Mar 7 2013, 06:39 PM
LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 07:49 AM
SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 12:09 AM
Ahem.

Something is askew...
If she starts sporting your avi, I'd be worried

Oh my bad! I'm sorry. That's the name I have used on other boards. I never really paid attention to the names here. When I created the account and it said it was available I didn't realize there was one so close.

Don't worry first I don't yet know how to do avitars (but I'm learning so watch out lol) and I'm all Ejami if I did figure it out.

BTW loved the Cher reference, but I think Beyonce would be a more modern version of the one name only. :P
I've got my very own doppleganger.

So long as you don't try to pass off some love for Rafe or Dannifer.

Oh, and how do you feel about Bope?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 07:56 PM
soapgal
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 12:09 AM
Ahem.

Something is askew...
If she starts sporting your avi, I'd be worried

Oh my bad! I'm sorry. That's the name I have used on other boards. I never really paid attention to the names here. When I created the account and it said it was available I didn't realize there was one so close.

Don't worry first I don't yet know how to do avitars (but I'm learning so watch out lol) and I'm all Ejami if I did figure it out.

BTW loved the Cher reference, but I think Beyonce would be a more modern version of the one name only. :P

You should have asked her how she felt about Elope! Now that would give it away...if she knows what we are talking about, then we are REALLY in trouble.

Seriously now Soapgal II.we are just snarky like this...hope you don't mind us welcoming you to DR the only way we truly know how...by snarking....

#teamsnarkDR
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 08:05 PM
SoapGal1
soapgal
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

You should have asked her how she felt about Elope! Now that would give it away...if she knows what we are talking about, then we are REALLY in trouble.

Seriously now Soapgal II.we are just snarky like this...hope you don't mind us welcoming you to DR the only way we truly know how...by snarking....

#teamsnarkDR

Hate Rafe and Danifer. Is that the test to see if I can keep the name? Did I pass???

Love the snarky, that's why I joined after just creeping for a long time. I was reading on Twitter that I was being "investigated" for my name choice. As long as no one asks for fingerprints we will be ok....don't ask don't tell that's my motto.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

soapgal
Mar 7 2013, 08:16 PM
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1
soapgal

#teamsnarkDR

Hate Rafe and Danifer. Is that the test to see if I can keep the name? Did I pass???

Love the snarky, that's why I joined after just creeping for a long time. I was reading on Twitter that I was being "investigated" for my name choice. As long as no one asks for fingerprints we will be ok....don't ask don't tell that's my motto.
You pass.

But you failed to answer if you're a big ole Bope??

It's a question I've been asked before.

Hell, I may decide to call you MiniMe. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

soapgal
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 08:20 PM
soapgal
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1

#teamsnarkDR

You pass.

At one time huge Bope, my daughter's middle name is Hope after her, but just like my appearance of the years I have lost interest and let it go.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

soapgal
Mar 7 2013, 08:27 PM
SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 08:20 PM
soapgal
LuvingLumi

You pass.

At one time huge Bope, my daughter's middle name is Hope after her, but just like my appearance of the years I have lost interest and let it go.
Lol.

I think some folks thought I was you at another board.

Not that I didn't love Bope in the day, cause I did.

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

soapgal
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1
soapgal

#teamsnarkDR

Oh we have a great time here....I still remember when we turned the daily tweet thread on a dark week at Days into a back and forth about Jessica Simpson and how she cheated on Nick and he was now probably counting his lucky stars that he was with Vanessa
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 08:48 PM
soapgal
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1

#teamsnarkDR

Oh we have a great time here....I still remember when we turned the daily tweet thread on a dark week at Days into a back and forth about Jessica Simpson and how she cheated on Nick and he was now probably counting his lucky stars that he was with Vanessa
Um...excuse me? Nick and Jessica are meant to be.
Online Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 7 2013, 08:51 PM
LuvingLumi
soapgal
LuvingLumi

SO.MUCH.THIS.

Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
LuvingLumi
soapgal
LuvingLumi

Vanessa is his second choice ;)
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

SoapGal 2: Electric Boogaloo
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 09:04 PM
lysie
LuvingLumi
soapgal

SO.MUCH.THIS.

Oh HELL no!!!! Have you seen Nick and Vanessa's adorable baby??? He's a testament to their perfect gene pool.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 7 2013, 10:26 PM
SoapGal1
lysie
LuvingLumi

SO.MUCH.THIS.

Oh HELL no!!!! Have you seen Nick and Vanessa's adorable baby??? He's a testament to their perfect gene pool.
I don't even know you right now. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
SoapGal1
lysie
LuvingLumi

SO.MUCH.THIS.

and plus Jessica cheated with Johnny Jackass....she doesn't deserve him....she's a trampy cheating whore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 8 2013, 06:33 AM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1
lysie

SO.MUCH.THIS.

and plus Jessica cheated with Johnny Jackass....she doesn't deserve him....she's a trampy cheating whore.
Exactly! #TeamNick all the way. He was a good and faithful husband to Jessica. I should know. I watched their reality series. :$

I do hope Nick is happy. He deserves it, but I am not a Vanessa fan. She's suspect to me. She better not break poor Nick's heart. :glare:
Offline Profile Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

You lot are hilarious. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 8 2013, 06:33 AM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1
lysie

SO.MUCH.THIS.

BLASPHEMY!!!

:soapbox:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brewster
Member Avatar

soapgal
LuvingLumi
SoapGal1
soapgal

#teamsnarkDR

Ha! How did you know I was investigating you?? I thought I was being super sneaky and stealth about it.

All in good fun of course.

And I was put up to it. And I am weak and impressionable. And naturally curious. And nosy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 10:28 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1
lysie

SO.MUCH.THIS.

Posted Image

BOOM!

No way Jessica could have topped that little bundle of heaven.

I win. :peace:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 8 2013, 11:10 AM
SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 10:28 PM
SocRMum1
SoapGal1

Posted Image

BOOM!

No way Jessica could have topped that little bundle of heaven.

I win. :peace:
Although he's probably one of the most adorable babies I've ever seen (the daughter had already shown me). Just imagine how much more precious Nick & Jessica's could have been?

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic