Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 08:12 AM (16,749 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hey everybody, I'm pretty sure this prisoner's name is Vargas.

Seriously Will, is this really so shocking from somebody who calls you "gay boy"?

There's such a role reversal in Nicole and Chloe's friendship. I don't think I like it.

Eric's sincerity in all situations is pretty much the most endearing thing ever.

Murder is totally hot to Ejami, LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That said, I wish EJ & Sami weren't apparently conspiring to kill Nick. IMO, they should just try to set Nick up to break his parole (or fake it!) to get him sent back to prison.
Edited by Matt, Mar 6 2013, 02:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

E.J. and Sami sex scene does nothing for me (shocker) but it's not the worst one of theirs I've ever seen. They can thank griefsex for that - it's all upward after that! That said, I'm sure there's better stuff showing on Cinemax at 3AM.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 6 2013, 01:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:07 PM
E.J. is taking after Will with his repeated need to hear the obvious clarified today...is there something in the water?
Well in his defense, it's usally good to double-check before you have someone killed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nick, you need to use flash cards with Will to get him to understand. He's slow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
E.J. is taking after Will with his repeated need to hear the obvious clarified today...
He just wants to hear her say it. Homicide turns him on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Mar 6 2013, 01:04 PM
Called it again. Nick is actually having to convince Will that he means it.
I think it's for the audiences benefit as much as Will's. The writers want to make it crystal clear that Nick = BAD GUY. Will = GOOD GUY in the future custody battle. They don't want anyone sympathizing with Nick. And it's working for me, cuz I hate Nick's guts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

No, do not drag Nicole into Jen/Dan's orbit again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 01:10 PM
JessicaLeigh
E.J. is taking after Will with his repeated need to hear the obvious clarified today...is there something in the water?
Well in his defense, it's usally good to double-check before you have someone killed.
For you and me, yeah. For Stefano's spawn? Not as big a leap to take. But I take your point.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

We need to start a Vargas drinking name. :drunk:

Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I think it's interesting how Sonny always talks to Kate, and Will usually talks to Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love Kate & Sonny having scenes together. I love these logical, unusual scene pairings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Finally. Will gets it. Now punch him, Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

woah. Nick to Will: "You two want something to love? Get a dog."
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"You two want something to love get a dog." Incredible. Gonna go ahead and state the obvious here: what a venomous prick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like CM, but BB is putting him to shame in these confrontation scenes. "If you two want something to love, get a dog." DAMN!

Man, I love this Ejami conversation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Chandler is really rising to the occasion today as Will finally gets what Nick is all about. Blake continues to be fabulous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I think I know why Blake tweeted he was scared about today's scenes now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 01:12 PM
We need to start a Vargas drinking name. :drunk:

All I can think of is Scott Vargus from A Christmas Story.

He had yellow eyes I tell you, yellow eyes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Yes. Nicole won't go back to the blackhole that is Jen/Dan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic