Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 08:12 AM (16,747 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Mar 6 2013, 01:18 PM
I think I know why Blake tweeted he was scared about today's scenes now.
Hopefully he isn't deluged with another round of Tweets from geniuses who don't realize that soap =/= reality.

"You're more transparent than your wardrobe." - Nicole to Chloe
I wish Nicole were real and that she were my frienemy. I'd take her snide comments just for the lol's.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Mar 6 2013, 01:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Did EJ just do a subtle backhanded dig as Sami for keeping him away from Sydney while specifically talking about Gabi's baby? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I think Everett has permanently left the building.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oooh, "You want your baby to have three fathers. You and Sonny, that's what's sick." Man, no wonder BB was worried about tweets he'd get after today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I'm finally feeling sympathy for Will again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Good job standing up to that piece of furniture, Will. Now stand up to Nick in a similar way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how DAYS seems to be disguising a topical social issue story (that the show has never been good a handling) as a traditional soap opera custody battle affecting multiple families (or branches of the same family) & utilizing attempted murder & blackmail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Chandler Massey is stepping it up today, even if Will is still looking pathetic during these confrontations. Nick is just better than Will when it comes to this. He has thought everything through and he's set in his ways. Will isn't prepared for someone like this at all.

The confrontation between the two was GREAT. My jaw hit the floor when Nick said some of the things he said. Just wow. Blake Berris better expect the crazies to really come out today, but he is phenomenal.

I'm kinda digging Vargas right now. It had to all be uphill from his "My name is Vargas." scene. Worst thing I've ever heard. I like how he seems like a complex character. He's super polite to Eric and especially Hope. He's not some one note psychopath, at least not yet. I'm happy about that. Thought he would be like talking through his teeth and drooling by now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Mar 6 2013, 01:24 PM
I think Everett has permanently left the building.
Let's not get hasty here. Everett has staked his claim in the little town of Salem and he has no intention of leaving anytime soon. : (
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 6 2013, 01:28 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 01:08 PM
Hey everybody, I'm pretty sure this prisoner's name is Vargas.

Seriously Will, is this really so shocking from somebody who calls you "gay boy"?

There's such a role reversal in Nicole and Chloe's friendship. I don't think I like it.

Eric's sincerity in all situations is pretty much the most endearing thing ever.

Murder is totally hot to Ejami, LOL.
So Vargas is the Guy in the orange jumpsuit?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

So...how soon before EJ and/or Sami meet Vargas and decide to use him to destroy Nick?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

This Nicole/Chloe scene would be so much better if they weren't talking about Jen/Dan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ha! Chloe to Nicole: "Living in the convent has totally ruined you."
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I would be all over a Chloe/Eric/Nicole triangle. That is a lot of hotness.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at Chloe flirting with Eric to bug Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Thank you. Yes, get Kate all up in Nick's business.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 6 2013, 01:28 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 01:08 PM
Hey everybody, I'm pretty sure this prisoner's name is Vargas.

Seriously Will, is this really so shocking from somebody who calls you "gay boy"?

There's such a role reversal in Nicole and Chloe's friendship. I don't think I like it.

Eric's sincerity in all situations is pretty much the most endearing thing ever.

Murder is totally hot to Ejami, LOL.
So Vargas is the Guy in the orange jumpsuit?
Yes and P.S. his name is Vargas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angelsmile

JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:25 PM
Good job standing up to that piece of furniture, Will. Now stand up to Nick in a similar way.
Love this more than I can say.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 6 2013, 01:29 PM
So...how soon before EJ and/or Sami meet Vargas and decide to use him to destroy Nick?
Nick is an asshole and everything, but I'm still not prepared to start cheering for a victim to be revictimized by his original victimizer as payback for current misdeeds. What would Vargas' stake be in the baby storyline? Ideally, I hope that being reunited with Vargas will be a catalyst for Nick's redemption. And I'd like to see Will be responsible for Nick's ultimate downfall, if there is no redemption arc on the horizon. That would be the most just outcome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I actually do enjoy schemy-schemy EJ/Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic