Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, March 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 08:12 AM (16,867 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

cord08
Mar 6 2013, 01:15 PM
Finally. Will gets it. Now punch him, Will.
Nick walked away unscathed but boy that bench took a beating!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

:birthday: Gary Tomlin who turned 63 years old today. Let the hate begin.LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

I love Blake but dang I HATE Nick! How the heck did Chandler not hit Blake? And geese did he just insinuate Will is a male whore without Sonny? And I wanted to hit him for the dog comment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 6 2013, 01:31 PM
I would be all over a Chloe/Eric/Nicole triangle. That is a lot of hotness.
Hotness overload. Also, can Chloe and E.J. have a one-night stand before she bounces out of town again? PLEASE? If that happens, soap gods, I promise to never, ever say a negative word about EJami romance/sex scenes ever again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

No one asked Nick what happened to the suitcase.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm so digging these Ejami scenes. The schmoop of the past month had its cute moments but scheming and sexing it up is soooooo much better. It not only fits with their characters and the chemistry between the actors, but it actually makes them a unique couple in a sea of too many generic Days pairings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:33 PM
Pookie
Mar 6 2013, 01:29 PM
So...how soon before EJ and/or Sami meet Vargas and decide to use him to destroy Nick?
Nick is an asshole and everything, but I'm still not prepared to start cheering for a victim to be revictimized by his original victimizer as payback for current misdeeds. What would Vargas' stake be in the baby storyline? Ideally, I hope that being reunited with Vargas will be a catalyst for Nick's redemption. And I'd like to see Will be responsible for Nick's ultimate downfall, if there is no redemption arc on the horizon. That would be the most just outcome.
Well, people are willing to victimize Will for his PARENTS misdeeds, so I'm failing to care about the whole" Nick is Vargas's victim" meme. Besides, we don't know the whole story yet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"Sex Ways to Reunite With the Church's Fold" DEAD bwahaha
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ha! EJ to Sami: "Thanks. Now I feel all dirty & used."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Why am I reminded of Sunset Beach everytime I see the rectory?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:25 PM
Good job standing up to that piece of furniture, Will. Now stand up to Nick in a similar way.
As much as I would love to see Will beat the shit out of Nick, considering Will is currently being blackmailed for past crimes, committing a current one wouldn't be the wisest of moves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:36 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 6 2013, 01:31 PM
I would be all over a Chloe/Eric/Nicole triangle. That is a lot of hotness.
Hotness overload. Also, can Chloe and E.J. have a one-night stand before she bounces out of town again? PLEASE? If that happens, soap gods, I promise to never, ever say a negative word about EJami romance/sex scenes ever again.
Agree with all of this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ha! EJ just complimented Sami on her beautiful pair of... eyes while staring at her chest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 6 2013, 01:38 PM
JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:33 PM
Pookie
Mar 6 2013, 01:29 PM
So...how soon before EJ and/or Sami meet Vargas and decide to use him to destroy Nick?
Nick is an asshole and everything, but I'm still not prepared to start cheering for a victim to be revictimized by his original victimizer as payback for current misdeeds. What would Vargas' stake be in the baby storyline? Ideally, I hope that being reunited with Vargas will be a catalyst for Nick's redemption. And I'd like to see Will be responsible for Nick's ultimate downfall, if there is no redemption arc on the horizon. That would be the most just outcome.
Well, people are willing to victimize Will for his PARENTS misdeeds, so I'm failing to care about the whole" Nick is Vargas's victim" meme. Besides, we don't know the whole story yet.
I'm not. Who on this board really wants Will to lose the rights to his child? Show of hands. People seem have cheered a great performance by Blake, as well as Nick out-scheming some lifelong schemers, but I don't think most people want Nick to ultimately be victorious. It is up to Will to start seizing the initiative from Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Today is everybody-finally-caught-a-clue-about-Nick day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Pookie
Mar 6 2013, 01:41 PM
JessicaLeigh
Mar 6 2013, 01:25 PM
Good job standing up to that piece of furniture, Will. Now stand up to Nick in a similar way.
As much as I would love to see Will beat the shit out of Nick, considering Will is currently being blackmailed for past crimes, committing a current one wouldn't be the wisest of moves.
I don't literally want him to give Nick a beating. I just want him to display a broader range of emotion than he has these past few weeks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Pretty genius to have Sami ready to dive in with a bad plan to take down Nick, consequences be damned, only for EJ to set her straight. EJ is a lot more methodical than her. They're dangerous together and I like that. First time I've really seen hope for them as a scheming duo.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO. EJ's laying what they need to to do to nail Nick & it's making Sami giddy. That makes two of us.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 01:37 PM
I'm so digging these Ejami scenes. The schmoop of the past month had its cute moments but scheming and sexing it up is soooooo much better. It not only fits with their characters and the chemistry between the actors, but it actually makes them a unique couple in a sea of too many generic Days pairings.
Yeah, I can't deny it. This does work for them so much more than schmoop.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Today's public service announcement is brought to you by Sonny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic