Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (37,973 Views)
Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 14 2013, 09:43 AM
I agree that this spoiler makes Brady sound like a rebellious 15 year old. And the deeper this story goes the more I'm starting to think John will try to seduce Kristen in order to 'save' Brady. There's a definite ick factor in that if they go there.

Beat the living hell out of him, Sonny!! :cheer:
IF they go there with John and Kristen, it would be fun TV, but totally out of character for John. However, it's been about 1999 since ANYONE has been "in character" so who knows?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

AND....to give Nick "an out", I think he was raped by a man in jail. It's no excuse, and still needs to get the living shit beat out of him, but knowing this show, and it's need to give a reason for everyone's motives and actions (ESPECIALLY If you are a Horton or a Brady), I think they will go there.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Daysfanatic79
Mar 15 2013, 05:34 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 14 2013, 09:43 AM
I agree that this spoiler makes Brady sound like a rebellious 15 year old. And the deeper this story goes the more I'm starting to think John will try to seduce Kristen in order to 'save' Brady. There's a definite ick factor in that if they go there.

Beat the living hell out of him, Sonny!! :cheer:
IF they go there with John and Kristen, it would be fun TV, but totally out of character for John. However, it's been about 1999 since ANYONE has been "in character" so who knows?
If they "go there", I'm willing to bet they won't go all the way.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sonny and Nick Fight

Nick tells Gabi that Will gave up his parental rights and basically admits that he pressured him to do so. He justifies this by playing into Gabiís fears of Sami and Sonny.

Nick, later, runs into Sonny and the two exchange heated words and things come to a head when Nick suddenly calls Sonny and gay slur. It pushes Sonny over the edge.

Sonny throws the first punch, knocking Nick over a coffee table. Freddie Smith says Sonny is not only angry with Nick over Will, it brings up painful memories of people who picked on him from being gay.

Nick doesn't retaliate by punching Sonny because heís on probation.

While Sonny and Nickís drama ensues, Gabi meets Will and assures him he will be part of his babyís life and says Nick wouldn't have a problem with it. Will disagrees because Gabi doesn't know what is going on.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 15 2013, 09:46 AM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

SOD

The week starts with Eric, Hope and Vargas having lunch at the Brady Pub. While there Vargas meets Gabi and realizes sheís Nickís new wife. Later Nick admits to Gabi that he got Will to sign away his parental rights but Gabi wants to know how he did it. Blake Berris who plays Nick says Nick does tell Gabi he forced Will to do it but talks around how exactly he did it. He even uses Gabiís fear of Sami and Sonny as his reason for doing it. Nick just tells Gabi he did it for their new family. Then Nick and Sonny run into each other and two have words. When Nick uses a gay slur in referring to Sonny, Sonny has enough. Freddie Smith who plays Sonny previews that Sonny gives Nick gives punch that sends him tumbling over a coffee table. Smith notes the animosity between them has been building for awhile. Freddie remarks that Sonny wanted to hit Nick when he showed up at Willís to blackmail him a few weeks ago .So Sonny finally has enough and punches Nick, Freddie notes that Sonnyís anger is not just about Nick, Nick just reminds Sonny of what he went through when he was younger and people teased him for being gay. Now Sonny has grown up and has people in his life who accept him. Freddie also notes Nick only hates Sonny because heís gay and for no other reason. Nick doesnít fight back because of his parole/probation. Blake says Nick is not going to risk going back to jail just to fight with Sonny. While thatís going down Gabi and Will meet up. Gabi assures Will heíll be a part of their childís life .Gabi is sure Nick will accept it but Will doesnít think so. Freddie points out itís not a good situation because Gabi doesnít know everything thatís going on.

La_Laa

Daytime
Mar 15 2013, 09:43 AM
Sonny and Nick Fight

Nick tells Gabi that Will gave up his parental rights and basically admits that he pressured him to do so. He justifies this by playing into Gabiís fears of Sami and Sonny.

Nick, later, runs into Sonny and the two exchange heated words and things come to a head when Nick suddenly calls Sonny and gay slur. It pushes Sonny over the edge.

Sonny throws the first punch, knocking Nick over a coffee table. Freddie Smith says Sonny is not only angry with Nick over Will, it brings up painful memories of people who picked on him from being gay.

While Sonny and Nickís drama ensues, Gabi meets Will and assures him he will be part of his babyís life and says Nick wouldn't have a problem with it. Will disagrees because Gabi doesn't know what is going on.
TPTB portray Gabore Hernandez as Nick's victim. This is ridiculous. I suppose to feel sorry for her? Does she feel sorry for what she did? No, moron cares only about herself. TPTB can't even give me a one reason, why I have to root for this character. Nothing can redeem her in my eyes. Nothing. I loathe her.

Sonny kicks Nick's homophobic ass. So excited.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

So basically Sonny beats on Nick who won't be fighting back? How is that exciting? That's not a fight. That's an attack. Sonny will be the one who ends up arrested.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Oh man! I thought there was a big "fight " coming up. Now it's a punch.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Mar 15 2013, 04:54 PM.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Daysfanatic79
Mar 15 2013, 05:38 AM
AND....to give Nick "an out", I think he was raped by a man in jail. It's no excuse, and still needs to get the living shit beat out of him, but knowing this show, and it's need to give a reason for everyone's motives and actions (ESPECIALLY If you are a Horton or a Brady), I think they will go there.
I agree. I never understood this line of thinking that Nick must have been raped in prison to be homophobic. Its basically blaming a gay person for Nick being the way he is. I don't care if he was rape by a hundred guys it doesn't excuse or explain his behavior.

And since there hasn't been a Horton treated well on this show in years, I doubt being a Horton will have any sway on this show.
Edited by Aliaron, Mar 15 2013, 04:51 PM.

michr544125

La_Laa
Mar 15 2013, 02:31 PM
Daytime
Mar 15 2013, 09:43 AM
Sonny and Nick Fight

TPTB portray Gabore Hernandez as Nick's victim. This is ridiculous. I suppose to feel sorry for her? Does she feel sorry for what she did? No, moron cares only about herself. TPTB can't even give me a one reason, why I have to root for this character. Nothing can redeem her in my eyes. Nothing. I loathe her.

Sonny kicks Nick's homophobic ass. So excited.
Exactly. They want me to feel bad for Gabi? Not going to happen. I'm still holding out hope that once Will finds out what Gabi did to Mel that he finally turns on her. There has to be a reason Sonny hasn't told Will yet. Sonny still holds it against Gabi and doesn't see her as some innocent victim.

Can't wait for Sonny to finally take Nick down. Maybe this will finally encourage Will that he needs to man up and fight for his baby.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Mar 15 2013, 04:50 PM
Daysfanatic79
I agree. I never understood this line of thinking that Nick must have been raped in prison to be homophobic. Its basically blaming a gay person for Nick being the way he is. I don't care if he was rape by a hundred guys it doesn't excuse or explain his behavior.

And since there hasn't been a Horton treated well on this show in years, I doubt being a Horton will have any sway on this show.
Bingo. I think they are hinting that Nick was raped in jail, but that would be awful and lazy writing, implying that homophobia comes about for good reason. It doesn't. There are plenty of homophobes who would cheer Nick on who haven't been raped by a gay person.

michr544125

Honeybees
Mar 15 2013, 06:52 PM
Aliaron
Mar 15 2013, 04:50 PM
Daysfanatic79

Bingo. I think they are hinting that Nick was raped in jail, but that would be awful and lazy writing, implying that homophobia comes about for good reason. It doesn't. There are plenty of homophobes who would cheer Nick on who haven't been raped by a gay person.
Extremely lazy, predictable and troublesome writing. This was just done on GH with Michael being raped in prison. And I'd hate for them to show that a person has to be raped in prison to be homophobic. If that's the case I would have rather seen Lucas stay the homophobic one to show homophobia just happens because of a person's beliefs and not based on a horror that happened their life. Why do such a tasteful gay story and then show that guys like to rape other guys? It just defeats the purpose of the the gay story they spent over a year to tell IMO. I am again trying to hold out hope there might be actual shock value to Nick's time in prison. I think Blake is a fab actor but hate the idea of Nick being raped. At least do something different like Nick feeling lost and willingly experimenting in prison or doing what he needed to do to get out of prison.
Edited by michr544125, Mar 15 2013, 07:11 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Zip2it Daily Spoilers

Monday March 18th
Brady tells Kristen he thinks John has feelings for her; Marlena questions John about Kristen and Brady; Kristen encourages Jennifer to fight for Daniel; Cameron lets Abigail thinks he is busy at the hospital.

Tuesday March 19th
Brady blows up at John and Marlena, increasing tensions between the two; Chloe's scheming causes Daniel and Jennifer to fight; Abigail wants information from Cameron.

Wednesday March 20th
Daniel realizes what Jennifer thinks happened between him and Chloe; Kristen and Brady get engaged; Vargas learns Gabi is Nick's wife; Nicole feels attracted to Vargas.

Thursday March 21st
Daniel straightens things out with Jennifer; Chloe learns Daniel canceled his trip; Gabi questions Will about his decision; Sami urges Will to get help from Stefano; Nicole learns Vargas is the ex-convict.

Friday March 22nd
Parker inspires Chloe to come up with a new plan; Nick and Sonny fight; Kristen reveals her engagement to Sami and E.J.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Edited by WillFan, Mar 15 2013, 07:22 PM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

f that's the case I would have rather seen Lucas stay the homophobic one to show homophobia just happens because of a person's beliefs

When Will first came out, Lucas was not shown to be homophobic. It wasn't until GT took over that Lucas had a problem with Will and Sonny's relationship. They could have kept T as the homophobe, instead of making Nick homophobic.
Edited by Deverauxfan, Mar 16 2013, 10:24 AM.

Romancer66

At least four straight days of Dannifer? Saints preserve us! If there are any changes coming down the pike where this ghastly couple is concerned, they sure aren't coming any time soon.

AFaithL

Can I get just one positive John and Marlena spoiler? Please? Cuz this isn't them.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

TvJunkiie
Mar 14 2013, 04:16 PM
WillFan
Mar 14 2013, 09:01 AM
Nick's homophobic comments result in Sonny's fist meeting his face. Maybe next time he'll think before calling someone a 'fag'.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/03/days-of-our-lives-preview-march-18-edition/
wow cant believe days went there!! heres to hoping Sonny kicks the shit out of nick, Kiriakis style!! :rockon: And if Nick is fighting back am pretty sure his going to be violating the terms of his parol.
Parolees are allowed to defend themselves when physically attacked.If Sonny swings at Nick first,Nick has the right to fend off that attack and to defend himself.You are not legally allowed to hit/beat someone because you don't like what they say.
Edited by BeeBee, Mar 15 2013, 08:30 PM.

annie21

Romancer66
Mar 15 2013, 08:00 PM
At least four straight days of Dannifer? Saints preserve us! If there are any changes coming down the pike where this ghastly couple is concerned, they sure aren't coming any time soon.
Not only that, but remember when SC tweeted this?
Shawn ChristianĢ@ShawnC4real
After a day on set of being "punished"- I may actually have welts- Xmas tree lighting ceremony could be healing...

That was on Nov. 28th and we all speculated that Daniel would finally get some sort of come uppance for his sleazy behavior. But no, I'm realizing now that he was referring to the slap that aired this week -- a slap that was based on a misunderstanding that will be cleared up by next week. Ugh! That means Dr. Dan's halo is still intact and untarnished while there seems to be no end in sight to this dismal storyline.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Daysfanatic79
I think anyone raped repeatedly over a period of years would have a severly damaged psyche and likely suffer PTSD.While the rapes would not be justification for homophobic behavior,it would certainly explain that behavior by him and make me more sympathetic toward Nick.

Romancer66

annie21
Mar 15 2013, 08:28 PM
Romancer66
Mar 15 2013, 08:00 PM
Not only that, but remember when SC tweeted this?
Shawn ChristianĢ@ShawnC4real
After a day on set of being "punished"- I may actually have welts- Xmas tree lighting ceremony could be healing...

That was on Nov. 28th and we all speculated that Daniel would finally get some sort of come uppance for his sleazy behavior. But no, I'm realizing now that he was referring to the slap that aired this week -- a slap that was based on a misunderstanding that will be cleared up by next week. Ugh! That means Dr. Dan's halo is still intact and untarnished while there seems to be no end in sight to this dismal storyline.

Heaven forbid that Dr. Hump-and-Dump should ever get smacked for something that was truly his fault. :rolleyes: Oh, no--he has to be as innocent as a lamb, and no doubt Jen-Jen will be kissing his lily-white ass trying to make it up to him. :flipoff: And groveling too. Ugh--her abject fawning over Daniel is a sickening contrast to her shrewish browbeating of Jack during the worst phase of his PTSD. Still, at least Jack didn't get smacked by her this time around, though Bitchifer was as nasty to him as she possibly could be without resorting to physical assault. And I'm still going to hope that someday Daniel does cheat for real on Jen-Jen--and she never sees it coming. Anything to end this couple for good!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply