Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (37,899 Views)
Angelsmile

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 6 2013, 03:27 PM
Really, Brady? Is her hooha THAT glittery? :facepalm:
LOL. Before this board I was totally ignorant of "glittery hooha's".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

Daytime
Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM
National Enquirer

Nick and Sonny get into a fight

The perfect line for this spoiler. Sonny to Will: "What's mine is yours & what's yours is mine".

It's about damn time. I hope Sonny destroys him. And yeah, angry Sonny is hot and sexy as hell.

bomber
Member Avatar

A 40 yr old man marrying to annoy his parents? Seriously?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Mar 6 2013, 03:12 PM
Brady proposes to Kristen.

Posted Image
:lol: I almost have no words. Brady Black, stage five clinger and prize tool...when is this guy going to buy a clue? Dearly departed Madison must be spinning in her grave.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM
Daniel makes a genuinely sincere attempt to work things out with Jennifer
On what planet is this a spoiler or even a teaser? Every week Jenn and Dan are overcoming some contrived problem that has usually resulted from their passive aggressive communication style, and every week Dan is "sincere" about it. :blah:

thepadange

SocRMum1
Mar 6 2013, 02:33 PM
So it would seem the pics tweeted from the spruced up DiMera set a while back were taken during the Bristen wedding.
And there was a tweet from Deidre praising ED's Emmy-worth performance posted on the same day as these pics...

Can't wait to watch these scenes. (Even though i think that this particular revenge idea is against common sense; but maybe it's not about revenge... who knows. Proposal in March, wedding supposedly in May - it's quite a long time actually).

krissy-k

As much as I would love it, I have a hard time believing Sonny and Nick's fight is a physical fight... However, if anybody can give Nick a verbal smackdown, it's the Kiriakis side of Sonny. Either way I can't wait for these scenes!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

thepadange
Mar 6 2013, 05:17 PM
SocRMum1
Mar 6 2013, 02:33 PM
So it would seem the pics tweeted from the spruced up DiMera set a while back were taken during the Bristen wedding.
And there was a tweet from Deidre praising ED's Emmy-worth performance posted on the same day as these pics...

Can't wait to watch these scenes. (Even though i think that this particular revenge idea is against common sense; but maybe it's not about revenge... who knows. Proposal in March, wedding supposedly in May - it's quite a long time actually).
I can't wait to watch them either, even though my above sentiments about what a fool and a tool Brady is still stand. I like that this show has been resurrecting its fantastic tradition of car crash weddings. Nobody does 'em like DAYS. :yahoo:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm just waiting for TPTB to realize they need to stop trying to make fetch Dannifer happen

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

tomsawyer
Mar 6 2013, 05:36 PM
I'm just waiting for TPTB to realize they need to stop trying to make fetch Dannifer happen
Yeah, I sincerely don't get how they're handling it. Even with the long film-to-air time they should have been able to adapt to feedback by now if they were interested in doing so. And while I guess I could applaud their commitment to a creative vision...their vision is kind of awful and extremely off-putting imho.

I'm also waiting for the spoilers of any sort that draw my interest. Something with me and this show just ain't clicking anymore but I've been around it too long to let it go.

deletemyaccountplease

Ive started reading books, thanks days!

concerned
Member Avatar

krissy-k
Mar 6 2013, 05:30 PM
As much as I would love it, I have a hard time believing Sonny and Nick's fight is a physical fight... However, if anybody can give Nick a verbal smackdown, it's the Kiriakis side of Sonny. Either way I can't wait for these scenes!
I'm proudly on the side of verbal smackdown. I find it much more entertaining and surely it's cheaper to produce so its win win.
With the exception of Carrie / Sami - the physical fights always seem a bit contrived and awkward and it lessens my opinion of both characters.

Team#verbalsmackdown.

Was going to post a clip but so so hard to choose a favourite Carrie /Sami smackdown.
Edited by concerned, Mar 6 2013, 09:46 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I hope Sonny kicks that loser's ass big time.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Hologram
Mar 6 2013, 04:16 PM
Nahh, I love that Brady and Kristen gets closer. Its all so soapy.. Kristen will you be able to ride this one out? You failed with John. I mean who else is there for Brady?

I am freaking loving Kristen at the moment, .. I just wish she had some other plot than Brady. I would like to see her get some friend enemies other than Marlena.. Maybe she could fight over something with EJ? Just anything,.. put her on amok.
who else is there for Brady? Nicole!!!!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

bomber
Mar 6 2013, 04:53 PM
A 40 yr old man marrying to annoy his parents? Seriously?
Brady obviously isn't thinking clearly, however he's not marrying Kristen to annoy his parents. But, Kristen is using Brady to annoy the hell out of John.
The plan is working, when Bristen marries, John will lose it.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Mirage75
Mar 6 2013, 09:53 PM
I hope Sonny kicks that loser's ass big time.
I agree, but I wish Will would kick Nick's azz.

concerned
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Mar 6 2013, 09:56 PM
Hologram
Mar 6 2013, 04:16 PM
Nahh, I love that Brady and Kristen gets closer. Its all so soapy.. Kristen will you be able to ride this one out? You failed with John. I mean who else is there for Brady?

I am freaking loving Kristen at the moment, .. I just wish she had some other plot than Brady. I would like to see her get some friend enemies other than Marlena.. Maybe she could fight over something with EJ? Just anything,.. put her on amok.
who else is there for Brady? Nicole!!!!
Who else is there for Brady? I'm taking this as a serious question.
So

Yes to Nicole.
Yes to Chloe
Since they almost went there with Melanie I could also see Abby and worst case scenario Gabi
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

National Enquirer

Nick and Sonny get into a fight

He needs to take a cue from Chad and beat the hell out of Nick.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Mar 6 2013, 04:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
there's also at least one "glittery stick".

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 6 2013, 10:30 PM
Angelsmile
Mar 6 2013, 04:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
there's also at least one "glittery stick".
I seriously can't take my eyes off your avatar. I had to pull it up in another window so that I could watch it while I responded.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply