Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (37,528 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 6 2013, 10:28 PM
Quote:

National Enquirer

Nick and Sonny get into a fight

He needs to take a cue from Chad and beat the hell out of Nick.
But then Will will leave Sonny because he is disgusted and head off to Europe leaving Sonny bereft and without a storyline despite his boyish good looks and adorable smirk.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 6 2013, 10:34 PM
blueskies
Mar 6 2013, 10:30 PM
Angelsmile
Mar 6 2013, 04:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 6 2013, 03:27 PM
Really, Brady? Is her hooha THAT glittery? :facepalm:
LOL. Before this board I was totally ignorant of "glittery hooha's".
there's also at least one "glittery stick".
I seriously can't take my eyes off your avatar. I had to pull it up in another window so that I could watch it while I responded.
why thank you :) Eric pulls off camp very well. Also pink, buttoned down shirts.

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 6 2013, 11:10 PM
lysie
blueskies
Angelsmile
Mar 6 2013, 04:50 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
there's also at least one "glittery stick".
I seriously can't take my eyes off your avatar. I had to pull it up in another window so that I could watch it while I responded.
why thank you :) Eric pulls off camp very well. Also pink, buttoned down shirts.
I seriously can't see your avatar..all i'm getting is a blank box ... and now I am curious to see it.
I can see everyone elses avatar...what am I doing wrong?

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 6 2013, 11:17 PM
blueskies
lysie
blueskies

I seriously can't see your avatar..all i'm getting is a blank box ... and now I am curious to see it.
idk, url is here though : http://25.media.tumblr.com/aa98e03c51afd2d09bc9a84b74a5d26c/tumblr_mj60jzFb7F1s7uvuyo1_400.gif

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 6 2013, 11:19 PM
concerned
Mar 6 2013, 11:17 PM
blueskies
lysie

idk, url is here though : http://25.media.tumblr.com/aa98e03c51afd2d09bc9a84b74a5d26c/tumblr_mj60jzFb7F1s7uvuyo1_400.gif
OK it must be good - the net nanny that my husband has put on the computer to stop the little ones being exposed to the dangers of the world wide web has blocked it - and I've forgotten the password.

Obviously there are just somethings out there in the world that the universe doesn't want me to see - if only the universe had the same feelings about Dannifer.

lysie
Member Avatar

Don't take this the wrong way, but the universe must hate you.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("John's Plan")
Marlena wants John to reveal his plan to her; Kristen tells Chloe to fight for Daniel; Cameron receives a mysterious call.

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")
Brady pops the question; Daniel and Jennifer have a heated argument.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

u put the same spoiler as for friday march 15 and monday march 18

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

LovingDays
Mar 7 2013, 01:03 AM
u put the same spoiler as for friday march 15 and monday march 18
I edited my other post.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 7 2013, 01:01 AM
Monday ("John's Plan")
Marlena wants John to reveal his plan to her; Kristen tells Chloe to fight for Daniel; Cameron receives a mysterious call.

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")
Kristen to Chloe - stay away from Brady **hint hint**

Can this mysterious call be want I have hoped it is, he's Stefano's spawn or better yet a pawn? The bigger question is will this make Cameron less dull?
Edited by Laufeyson, Mar 7 2013, 01:29 AM.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 7 2013, 12:26 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but the universe must hate you.
Thanks to the magic of my iphone I've thwarted the universe and it was entirely worth it. Loving it.

chinkybig

Angie79
Monday ("John's Plan")

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")
Dear Marlena:

If John continues to act like an ass this time around and for the nth time, then I, as a fan give you full permission to go on Salem Stalker mode on him.

Thank you.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 7 2013, 01:07 AM
Angie79
Monday ("John's Plan")

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")

Can this mysterious call be want I have hoped it is, he's Stefano's spawn or better yet a pawn? The bigger question is will this make Cameron less dull?
I guess Kristen is jealous because why else would she care what Chloe does. I thought she was friends with little JenJen. That isn't being very supportive. :)
On Cameron, I always thought he was stefano's son but I also thought that would be stupid because just how many kids does Stefano's have running around out there....it's getting ridiculous. But I won't be surprised if it is true. Maybe it would make Cameron more interesting..or maybe not.

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

supercool74
Mar 7 2013, 06:15 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 7 2013, 01:07 AM
Angie79
Monday ("John's Plan")

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")

I guess Kristen is jealous because why else would she care what Chloe does. I thought she was friends with little JenJen. That isn't being very supportive. :)
On Cameron, I always thought he was stefano's son but I also thought that would be stupid because just how many kids does Stefano's have running around out there....it's getting ridiculous. But I won't be surprised if it is true. Maybe it would make Cameron more interesting..or maybe not.
I love that Kristen does this to Jen. It fits with what I had wanted from her all along, cause havoc in everyone's life in some way. Maybe she gives Chole and Nancy some great ideas then drives Jen insane, kinda like what her and Peter did to Laura. That would be awesome if her and Chole would team up to put Jen in the looney bin.

BearsBB

supercool74
Mar 7 2013, 06:15 AM

How many kids does Stefano have? If all the Stefano children popping up all of the place, and EJ and Sami are any indication the DiMera's have not met a condom they want to use.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Daytime
Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM
Daniel and Jennifer have a heated argument.
Posted Image

MericP
Member Avatar

I hope this fight between Sonny and Nick isn't physical.

I loved the verbal battles between Nick and company this week. And I usually don't watch Sonny - but maybe opposite Nick I will.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

MericP
Mar 7 2013, 12:38 PM

I loved the verbal battles between Nick and company this week. And I usually don't watch Sonny - but maybe opposite Nick I will.
I think it is physical.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

MericP
Mar 7 2013, 12:38 PM

Why not? I think Nick is deserving a few heavy punches to the face...and who better to give that to him than Sonny :)

Clodan77
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 12:30 PM
Daytime
Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM
Daniel and Jennifer have a heated argument.
Posted Image
That is too funny... But seriously I think I would do that laugh as well :blulaugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply