Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (38,051 Views)
Clodan77
Member Avatar

oraclerogue
Mar 7 2013, 10:19 AM
supercool74
Mar 7 2013, 06:15 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 7 2013, 01:07 AM
Angie79
Mar 7 2013, 01:01 AM
Monday ("John's Plan")
Marlena wants John to reveal his plan to her; Kristen tells Chloe to fight for Daniel; Cameron receives a mysterious call.

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")
Brady pops the question; Daniel and Jennifer have a heated argument.
Kristen to Chloe - stay away from Brady **hint hint**

Can this mysterious call be want I have hoped it is, he's Stefano's spawn or better yet a pawn? The bigger question is will this make Cameron less dull?
I guess Kristen is jealous because why else would she care what Chloe does. I thought she was friends with little JenJen. That isn't being very supportive. :)
On Cameron, I always thought he was stefano's son but I also thought that would be stupid because just how many kids does Stefano's have running around out there....it's getting ridiculous. But I won't be surprised if it is true. Maybe it would make Cameron more interesting..or maybe not.
I love that Kristen does this to Jen. It fits with what I had wanted from her all along, cause havoc in everyone's life in some way. Maybe she gives Chole and Nancy some great ideas then drives Jen insane, kinda like what her and Peter did to Laura. That would be awesome if her and Chole would team up to put Jen in the looney bin.
Now there's a story ... I so dislike Jennifer - she is so old!!! :-/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Dannifer have a heated argument, aww is there trouble in Dannifer land?

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Dannifer land....(shudders in fear...then falls asleep).

I'm looking forward to John and Marlena having ANY scenes together. Fighting or fucking, nobody does it like those two. Brady is an idiot, Kritter is a scheming, evil, twisted, sick, demented, craycray DiMera - EXACTLY what any good DiMera should be.

then theres the rest...of which I care not a fig.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I like Matt's idea from today's daily thread of only referring to Dannifer as Fetch now...

Quote:

From this moment forward, I will only refer to Daniel/Jennifer by their new couple name -- "Fetch". Because DAYS really needs to stop trying to make it happen.

Could there BE anymore accurate description of what DAYS is doing with this boring as all fuck pairing!

Brewster
Member Avatar

I wonder why Kristen is telling Chloe to go after Daniel? I would love to see a triangle with Kristen/Brady/Chloe.

That would be, um, kinda hot.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Brewster
Mar 7 2013, 05:48 PM
I wonder why Kristen is telling Chloe to go after Daniel? I would love to see a triangle with Kristen/Brady/Chloe.

Great post! :hail: :hail:

Brewster
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 7 2013, 05:53 PM
Brewster

Great post! :hail: :hail:
Well now it is not that great a post, but I do so love your enthusiastic welcome....you can do this with all my posts if you want.

Brewster
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")
Gee that one sounds interesting. Oh wait, I was mistaken.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 7 2013, 01:01 AM

Tuesday ("Brady's Idea")
If there's any justice in the world, they will kill each other & put us all out of our misery.

Brew, glad you're here!! :cheers:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

My fingers are crossed Cameron's mysterious call leads to some character development... or at least another shirtless scene.

More Dannifer? :facepalm:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 7 2013, 07:27 PM
My fingers are crossed Cameron's mysterious call leads to some character development... or at least another shirtless scene.

Cameron is so boring that even with his shirt off, I just can't muster any enthusiasm for him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JamaicanBeauty7

lol...it's almost summer...he'll get more shirtless scenes than character development....it is funny though that he gets the call the week after Stefano arrives to Salem....he is Celeste's son after all..and Stefano needs a new soldier....I somehow feel that poor Kate is going to be the target of whatever Stefano cooks up....and he'll use Cameron to achieve that.

annie21

A heated argument? Riiiight. Dannifer could only wish they could generate any kind of heat between them. No, more likely, we'll get a pseudo-heated argument followed by Jennifer collapsing to the floor in inconsolable sobs followed by repeated attempts at tracking Daniel down to apologize... repeatedly. :sleep2:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 7 2013, 08:15 PM
A heated argument? Riiiight. Dannifer could only wish they could generate any kind of heat between them. No, more likely, we'll get a pseudo-heated argument followed by Jennifer collapsing to the floor in inconsolable sobs followed by repeated attempts at tracking Daniel down to apologize... repeatedly. :sleep2:

Correction, she'll trip on one of those big ass holes in her tights & be rushed to the hospital for an emergency headoutofassendectemy that only Dan can perform & they'll both proclaim their undying love.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 08:08 PM
JamaicanBeauty7

lol...it's almost summer...he'll get more shirtless scenes than character development....it is funny though that he gets the call the week after Stefano arrives to Salem....he is Celeste's son after all..and Stefano needs a new soldier....I somehow feel that poor Kate is going to be the target of whatever Stefano cooks up....and he'll use Cameron to achieve that.
Based on what I've seen from the actor so far, more shirtless scenes would make better use of his talents than more character development.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 08:22 PM
annie21

Correction, she'll trip on one of those big ass holes in her tights & be rushed to the hospital for an emergency headoutofassendectemy that only Dan can perform & they'll both proclaim their undying love.
:roflol: Yep, that sounds right! :roflol: :roflol:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Brewster
I wonder why Kristen is telling Chloe to go after Daniel?
My guess is that Kristen wants Chloe to remain focused on Rusty so she won't throw a wrench into Kristen's plans by trying to get back together with Brady.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kristen,what a "friend" u are,I hate Dannifer,but what happened to trying to be friends with Jen again,guess I shouldn't be shocked considering what she did to Jack and then to Jennifer's mother.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 08:22 PM
annie21

I hate those damn tights. Put her in a ponytail or beehive, and she'll be of the Gidget generation. A lot older, of course.

CPdays

Angelsmile
Mar 6 2013, 04:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 6 2013, 03:27 PM
Really, Brady? Is her hooha THAT glittery? :facepalm:
LOL. Before this board I was totally ignorant of "glittery hooha's".
I'm still not sure what they are :$

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply