Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (38,135 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

CPdays
Mar 7 2013, 10:14 PM
Angelsmile
Mar 6 2013, 04:50 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 6 2013, 03:27 PM
Really, Brady? Is her hooha THAT glittery? :facepalm:
LOL. Before this board I was totally ignorant of "glittery hooha's".
I'm still not sure what they are :$
Think of poisonously attractive excitement for unknown reasons in the nether regions, like the pull of the sirens from the Oydessy, or the call of the mermaids before a ship goes crashing into the rocks.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CPdays

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 12:42 PM
MericP
Mar 7 2013, 12:38 PM
I hope this fight between Sonny and Nick isn't physical.

I loved the verbal battles between Nick and company this week. And I usually don't watch Sonny - but maybe opposite Nick I will.
Why not? I think Nick is deserving a few heavy punches to the face...and who better to give that to him than Sonny :)
My sentiments exactly. Nick's not only screwing Will, he's screwing Sonny. Its his life too, and he's getting gay bashed. I can't wait to see Sonny give Nick one good hit. Just hope it doesn't bite him in the behind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ana75
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Mar 6 2013, 03:12 PM
Brady proposes to Kristen.

Posted Image
My thoughts exactly!

soapgal
Member Avatar

Thank the soap gods this is my first week ever watching Days and I didn't see the Bristen proposal coming. Oh wait that's not right.... Well I'm not going to see the wedding blow up and Brady find out his IQ is 3 points less than a broom handle right before the "I do's" are said just as Kristen falls in love with him. Damn not that one either.

On the bright side there will be more riveting Dan and Jen scenes which is code for I have more time to do other things since I ff those.

Kinda excited to see Will and Nick go at it (I mean fight!). Hopefully it doesn't take Nick kicking will in the balls for him to finally find them.

Super disappointed not to see any Ejami spoilers. Please let them move into the mansion this week.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this so please remove if not, but the last interesting thing that happened with Jen was MR real life affair which caused her to leave the show back when there were more soaps than cooking shows on daytime.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I am really hoping there will be some twist or great surprise with the whole Bristen crap but I am sure it will play out exactly how some of us already are thinking with Kristen really falling in love with Brady only for him to discover right at the moment the preacher man says "Say I do" and Brady leaves Kristen crying at the altar with John and Marlena laughing at her.
Edited by greeneyedgirl, Mar 8 2013, 12:29 AM.

soapgal
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Mar 8 2013, 12:29 AM
I am really hoping there will be some twist or great surprise with the whole Bristen crap but I am sure it will play out exactly how some of us already are thinking with Kristen really falling in love with Brady only for him to discover right at the moment the preacher man says "Say I do" and Brady leaves Kristen crying at the altar with John and Marlena laughing at her.

I wish she would be Susan! Then instead of Sami being disgusted that her ex-almost stepmom is sleeping with her brother EJ could be disgusted his mom is sleeping with his ex-brother in law. Yeah that's what I want. I'm going to start a FB page for that.

lysie
Member Avatar

soapgal
Mar 8 2013, 12:31 AM
greeneyedgirl
Mar 8 2013, 12:29 AM

I wish she would be Susan! Then instead of Sami being disgusted that her ex-almost stepmom is sleeping with her brother EJ could be disgusted his mom is sleeping with his ex-brother in law. Yeah that's what I want. I'm going to start a FB page for that.
DUDE. I'll join.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday ("Brady's News")
John begs his son to give him another chance; Nick drops a bombshell on Gabi.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 8 2013, 12:47 AM
What, he's suing her for full custody of fetus Arianna Grace?

Angelsmile

Laufeyson
Mar 8 2013, 01:02 AM
Angie79
LOL. I actually wouldn't be surprised. I have a feeling though it will be about Will signing over his rights. If so, I wonder how much will he tell.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Angie79
lol, probably that he forced Will to give up the rights to the baby

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Angie79
LOL. Nick is going to threaten to expose Gabi's crime unless she signs over custody just like Will did.

And meanwhile, Rafe is going to be super jealous that he didn't think of a plan like this to get the Ejami kids three years ago.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Daytime
Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM
Kristen tells Chloe to fight for Daniel
Huh? I thought she was on Jennifer's side? :shrug:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Mar 8 2013, 01:13 AM
Daytime
Maybe it's a mistake? One of the spoilers (for next week) lists "Nick warns Nick not to cross him again"

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Daytime
Makes sense.. Kristen will throw anybody under the bus IMO ... Plus it keeps Chloe away from Brady.

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Daytime
the world's all topsy-turvy. Nicole's helping Jen, Kristen's helping Chloe, Rafe and Kate are SLEEPING TOGETHER.......Sami and EJ are doing it a dozen times a day....oh, and all this while John and Marlena are broken up over "trust" issues.

Brewster
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oh PLEASE let it be a REAL bombshell.

MericP
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 12:42 PM
MericP
Mar 7 2013, 12:38 PM
I hope this fight between Sonny and Nick isn't physical.

I loved the verbal battles between Nick and company this week. And I usually don't watch Sonny - but maybe opposite Nick I will.
Why not? I think Nick is deserving a few heavy punches to the face...and who better to give that to him than Sonny :)
Oh, I know Nick deserves a few light slams.

But there's always someone punching someone on this soap and it isn't exciting to me anymore.

Especially since it's Sonny.

:blulaugh:

MericP
Member Avatar

Angie79
Nick:

"I was born a woman."

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Maybe "Nicky" admits that he was Vargas' luvah and they are getting back together, they want full custody of teh baby.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply