Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (37,763 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I don't care about any of this. If Nicole's baby would show up at least it would be something. That and of course, more screen time for Lucas. None of this looks remotely interesting to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

So now the baby story becomes even more about Sami? Typical.

Hope Will passes on this suggestion since Sonny offered Justin's help and it barely got an acknowledgement from Will.
Edited by michr544125, Mar 9 2013, 08:17 AM.

camera shy

aimees76
Mar 9 2013, 02:07 AM
Oh, fuck you Sami, seriously.
Maybe she'll end up fucking Stefano to get him to help Will? A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. :D

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

michr544125
Mar 9 2013, 08:09 AM
So now the baby story becomes even more about Sami? Typical.

Hope Will passes on this suggestion since Sonny offered Justin's help and it barely got an acknowledgement from Will.
well, for me personally, so it's just Sami vs Nick has saved this otherwise lame sl I really hope that Stefano may be involved in some way, this could be even more interesting :)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Sami encouraging her son to enlist the help of a man that has terrorized her family for decades is so wrong. But then again, she's fucking a man that she tried to kill, so maybe she will give it to Stefano in time...or she will hand him Marlena for him to have after all.....the character of Sami has been so destroyed that anything but a chip in brain or 'the Sami we are seeing is not the real Sami' story is the only thing that will salvage her in my eyes again.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I am all for Sami going to Stefano for some help. I would love to see the fallout scenes(cause I doubt going to Stef ends well) with Ej, Stefano, Will, and Sami. Those 4 together would be wonderful and since they are probably all living at the mansion... lets throw in Kristen too!

chinkybig

If Sami enlists Stefano's help to help Will's case then I think it is time for all the Brady's to effing disown Sami for good. Seriously.

And when anyone compares about how Marlena pleaded for help from Stefano while Sami was in death row for "killing" Franco, it is different. Sami was 100% going to get executed, leaving Will without a mother and is after all innocent. This situation, meanwhile, is brought about by Will forgetting the condom, and not having a spine to fight back, all the while while Sami is bumping EJ.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 9 2013, 09:36 AM
Sami encouraging her son to enlist the help of a man that has terrorized her family for decades is so wrong. But then again, she's fucking a man that she tried to kill, so maybe she will give it to Stefano in time...or she will hand him Marlena for him to have after all.....the character of Sami has been so destroyed that anything but a chip in brain or 'the Sami we are seeing is not the real Sami' story is the only thing that will salvage her in my eyes again.
Nah, I see no destruction of the character Sami on the contrary, she is finally interesting again, and myself, I love the Sami as we see right now. :)

Cathalina

Angie79
Mar 9 2013, 12:33 AM
Thursday ("Resolution")
Daniel reveals the truth to Jennifer about what she saw; Sami urges Will to enlist Stefano's help.
There is not enough alcohol in the wine section of Trader.Joe's to make this into something comprehensible, let alone entertaining. What a Whack Job Sami has become. She's not even a fun whack job, because on some level they have a plan. She's just stupid.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Sami is disgusting - the more I watch her, the more I want them to just kill her off and be done with it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Actually, her going to Stefano would be intriguing IF they would actually have that lead to a cut-off from her family. They won't go there, but it would be so sweet. Good story possibilities. There isn't anyone truly cut off from their own family right now, is there?

lysie
Member Avatar

I think EJ should have a major problem with Sami wanting Stefano's help. It should be a major source of conflict for them because she's claimed an alliance with Stefano is what's kept them apart and gotten her to keep the kids from him. I'd like to see him have can issue with it and it's actually be done good inner conflict for them. Which is why it's not going to happen that way. I don't know why this show is so insistent on not letting them deal with things that would actually be dramatic.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 9 2013, 07:36 PM
I think EJ should have a major problem with Sami wanting Stefano's help. It should be a major source of conflict for them because she's claimed an alliance with Stefano is what's kept them apart and gotten her to keep the kids from him. I'd like to see him have can issue with it and it's actually be done good inner conflict for them. Which is why it's not going to happen that way. I don't know why this show is so insistent on not letting them deal with things that would actually be dramatic.
I'm actually going to agree with you here.

I am hoping they have to deal with some of their past issues. It would be great angst & storytelling, IMO. A good start to that would be EJ taking issue with her so willingly taking help from Stefano after having run from EJ simply because he's Stefano's son.

It's possible for them to address it in some way, I mean they've addressed some things I. The last month or so that have shocked me, so anything is possible.

spartan
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 9 2013, 07:46 PM
lysie

I am hoping they have to deal with some of their past issues. It would be great angst & storytelling, IMO. A good start to that would be EJ taking issue with her so willingly taking help from Stefano after having run from EJ simply because he's Stefano's son.

It's possible for them to address it in some way, I mean they've addressed some things I. The last month or so that have shocked me, so anything is possible.
I will agree also. I want them to have this kind of angst and inner conflict. I have always wanted this kind of conflict for them rather than a stupid Rafe or Lucas triangle.

I also agree that they have shocked me with how well they have written the EJami that *I* want this last month so maybe they will continue to shock me and do this story justice.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 9 2013, 07:46 PM
lysie

Yeah, I'm hoping for some angst like this too. With the feud between their families, their history with each others' parents, and their own past misdeeds against one another, there are TONS of issues that could keep Ejami apart. I really don't care which of these angles they use for Ejami angst, but I'd like them to use one them. Seriously, there's so much there already, it's a waste not to use it.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

camera shy
Mar 9 2013, 09:06 AM
aimees76
Maybe she'll end up fucking Stefano to get him to help Will? A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. :D
Everett will be absolutely devastated.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 9 2013, 09:06 PM
camera shy
aimees76
Everett & Soapy.

There's not enough brain bleach in the world to get me over the sight of that.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Everyone is so convinced that Cameron's mysterious call is from Stefano. Well, I don't believe it. Frankly, I think the call is from his "baby momma".

blueskies
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 9 2013, 09:37 PM
mer4santo
Mar 9 2013, 09:06 PM
camera shy
aimees76
Everett & Soapy.

There's not enough brain bleach in the world to get me over the sight of that.
I don't think Stefano would go for her anyway. Now if Marlena were to throw herself at him....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

T-Love74
Mar 9 2013, 09:51 PM
Everyone is so convinced that Cameron's mysterious call is from Stefano. Well, I don't believe it. Frankly, I think the call is from his "baby momma".
Everyone is?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply