Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (38,248 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 9 2013, 10:06 PM
T-Love74
Mar 9 2013, 09:51 PM
Everyone is so convinced that Cameron's mysterious call is from Stefano. Well, I don't believe it. Frankly, I think the call is from his "baby momma".
Everyone is?
exactly i could care less about Cameron i ff whenever he is on my screen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Parker Inspires Chloe")
Nick and Sonny get violent with one another; Kristen tells Sami and EJ about her engagement to Brady.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

wow, i'm loving the large amounts of Kristen/Brady/Stefano scenes we're getting for the next two weeks.

am103
Member Avatar

I'm a little worried about the title for that episode. "Parker Inspires Chloe"? This makes me nervous. This story is turning into a horrible cliche. Truthfully, if it weren't for Nancy and Anne, it would be 100% unwatchable.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Angie79
Mar 10 2013, 12:39 AM
Nick and Sonny get violent with one another; Kristen tells Sami and EJ about her engagement to Brady.
The ideas Chloe comes up with, no matter what the source, usually leaves me :-/ or :facepalm: . Unless, Parker inspires her to give up on Daniel and bring Phillip back to Salem, I'll pass this round of inspiration.

I'm slightly interested in Nick and Sonny's fight just to see if the writers will allow Sonny to get at least one good punch in. I prefer verbal spats over physical ones but considering Sonny seems to be more of a lover than a fighter, I want to see how he ends up compelled to beat him up now.

ooh, I'm going to LOVE Sami's reaction to Kristen's news. :popcorn: I hope Kristen has a helmet ready; Sami's a scrapper.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

aimees76
Mar 9 2013, 02:07 AM
Oh, fuck you Sami, seriously.
Don't worry, EJ already has that covered. B-)

michr544125

Can't wait for the Sonny and NIck fight. Maybe they are finally allowing Sonny to have more of a personality on a consistent basis. Sonny punched Tad right back after Tad punched him. Sonny is also the same guy that had it out with Lucas after Lucas interrupted him and Will. Nick is a million times worse than Tad and Lucas. So it would be out of character for Sonny not to get into it with Nick. Sonny is somebody that will not allow others to put him down because of who he is. Maybe Will can learn a thing or two about not being so passive about being a gay man.

But I wonder who provokes this? Maybe Sonny provokes so try and get Nick's parole taken away? Could Sonny have the same idea as Sami or maybe Sami recruits Sonny into her plan? Or does Sonny just simply go in for the kill after he finds out that once again NIck threatened Will and is how Will wasn't able to stop the wedding. Why do I have this feeling that Sonny will be forced to use the secret on Gabi to get out of going to jail or something? I am going to hate Nick so much if he gets the upper hand with that secret also.
Edited by michr544125, Mar 10 2013, 06:33 AM.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 9 2013, 10:06 PM
T-Love74
Mar 9 2013, 09:51 PM
Everyone is so convinced that Cameron's mysterious call is from Stefano. Well, I don't believe it. Frankly, I think the call is from his "baby momma".
Everyone is?
What I meant is that since Nicole lost the baby, most people have been speculating that Cameron took the baby under Stefano's orders. Now, with this whole mystery phone call spoiler, it has given them a sliver of hope that Nicole's baby is alive.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm rooting for Kristen in the reveal. I'm contrary like that. Plus, we don't need yet another "it's all about Sami" scenario. Let's have ONE storyline that doesn't involve her, please!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 10 2013, 12:53 AM
wow, i'm loving the large amounts of Kristen/Brady/Stefano scenes we're getting for the next two weeks.
Omg you got the GIF to work :wub: :cloud9:

ges
Member Avatar

Aimikins
Mar 6 2013, 02:41 PM
Well we all kind of knew the Bristen wedding was happening . But Brady writing off his family?? In the end will once look like a damn fool yet again thanks to Kristen. Cannot wait for this wedding to blow up and Kristen to go BSC.

Was hoping for some Ericole spoilers too so boooo
He was smarter when he was on drugs with that frisky Vienna music crowd that Chloe so cunningly introduced him to. :drunk:

ges
Member Avatar

Bee
Mar 9 2013, 12:56 AM
mer4santo
Mar 9 2013, 12:51 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Mar 9 2013, 12:35 AM
Quote:

Cameron receives a mysterious call.

I have my hopes that this involves Nicole's baby boy.
I know, me too!
Me three! Is he old enough to make phone calls yet?
Cameron is a brotha from another motha. Why would he do anything for Stephano. I guess anything is possible on Days. Didn't Nicole fall down a flight of stairs so she could blame Jennifer for the baby's death two days after the diognosis? That couldn't have been to good for the baby if it was still alive. We all saw the sonogram. This might be too distasteful, even for Days.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Actually, I don't think it's been revealed yet who Camerons bio-father is. It could be Stefano, and even if it's not, Stefano could have dirt on him.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

ges
Mar 10 2013, 08:53 AM
Didn't Nicole fall down a flight of stairs so she could blame Jennifer for the baby's death two days after the diognosis? That couldn't have been to good for the baby if it was still alive. We all saw the sonogram. This might be too distasteful, even for Days.
Nicole didn't fall down those stairs on purpose, it wasn't some plan she cooked up. It was the same day, just a couple hours after the doctor told her the baby died. She fell because Jennifer was jerking her arm back and forth like a spastic chicken instead of listening to what Nicole had to say. Jennifer either blocked or stalked Nicole to yell at her enough times.

We all saw the body of Bo and Billie's daughter as Billie held her and sang to her. We all watched her being buried, then a flood caused the coffin to raise out of the ground, so we watched her be buried a second time. That didn't stop Days from bringing Chelsea back to life.
Edited by TreasureCove, Mar 10 2013, 10:48 AM.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

It's going to happen, don't know when but Nicole's baby will be back. It was left way too open for possibilities, much better than other dead characters that have returned. I for one would love for it to happen.

Cathalina

TreasureCove
Mar 10 2013, 10:43 AM
ges
Mar 10 2013, 08:53 AM
Didn't Nicole fall down a flight of stairs so she could blame Jennifer for the baby's death two days after the diognosis? That couldn't have been to good for the baby if it was still alive. We all saw the sonogram. This might be too distasteful, even for Days.
Nicole didn't fall down those stairs on purpose, it wasn't some plan she cooked up. It was the same day, just a couple hours after the doctor told her the baby died. She fell because Jennifer was jerking her arm back and forth like a spastic chicken instead of listening to what Nicole had to say. Jennifer either blocked or stalked Nicole to yell at her enough times.

We all saw the body of Bo and Billie's daughter as Billie held her and sang to her. We all watched her being buried, then a flood caused the coffin to raise out of the ground, so we watched her be buried a second time. That didn't stop Days from bringing Chelsea back to life.
Thank you! I hate when you see one thing and the show tries to tell you something else took place. Jenn was pulling her arm back and forth and if the poor little guy wasn't in trouble before he would have been then. But hey, this is the same woman who told her daughter that Jack would have been proud of her for choking Chloe so there ya go.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think that Kristen/Chloe spoiler is a mistake. I'm almost entirely positive that it's supposed to be Kristen/Jennifer.

AFaithL

Angie79
Mar 10 2013, 12:39 AM
Oh please don't tell me that Chloe's character will be assassinated even further by having her harm Parker...

Dee-anne

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 10 2013, 04:17 AM
ooh, I'm going to LOVE Sami's reaction to Kristen's news. :popcorn: I hope Kristen has a helmet ready; Sami's a scrapper.
Sami is only going to look more stupid than she already does if she makes a big deal, since she is now with EJ of all people. She should just shut up, or give her blessing. She has no grounds to stand on. It is a good thing I am no longer watching otherwise, I would not want to hear whatever comes out of her mouth. That would be just more fast forwarding for me.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
Mar 10 2013, 08:11 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 10 2013, 04:17 AM
Sami is only going to look more stupid than she already does if she makes a big deal, since she is now with EJ of all people. She should just shut up, or give her blessing. She has no grounds to stand on. It is a good thing I am no longer watching otherwise, I would not want to hear whatever comes out of her mouth. That would be just more fast forwarding for me.
to be fair, Sami's *the* most hypocritical character ever. I'm expecting a meltdown from her. She'll say to Brady, "you're dating the woman who tried to kill MY mother". To which Brady will reply, "just like you're dating the man who tried to kill MY father".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply