Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 18th; *updated 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 02:27 PM (38,121 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kristen vs. Sami=The Cougar vs. the BullInTheChinaShop
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chinkybig

LOL. Oh, please, a Sami Brady does not even hold a candle to THE Kristen Di Mera on a one-on-one battle. I think Kristen can skin Sami alive with her eyes closed. I will definitely take Kristen's side over Sami any day. Heck, I'll even take Susan Banks' side over Sami.

I kind of wish Susan comes back to come between her son EJ and Sami's relationship. Oh God on the hilarious possibilities. I will definitely root for Susan on this one.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Mar 9 2013, 01:28 AM
SoapGal1
Mar 9 2013, 12:59 AM
mer4santo
Mar 9 2013, 12:56 AM
SoapGal1
Mar 9 2013, 12:54 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's yiddish for "can't wait!" Right?
If Danny Ralph would show up on my screen, I'd be happier than a three petered puppy.

Ehh...

Not really.
can we hope that if Danny Ralph does end up being alive that whoever it is that has raised him in the meantime changed his name to something less revolting?
I would have taken Pookie DiMera over Daniel Rafael.

outrageous
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Mar 10 2013, 10:43 AM
ges
Mar 10 2013, 08:53 AM
Didn't Nicole fall down a flight of stairs so she could blame Jennifer for the baby's death two days after the diognosis? That couldn't have been to good for the baby if it was still alive. We all saw the sonogram. This might be too distasteful, even for Days.
Nicole didn't fall down those stairs on purpose, it wasn't some plan she cooked up. It was the same day, just a couple hours after the doctor told her the baby died. She fell because Jennifer was jerking her arm back and forth like a spastic chicken instead of listening to what Nicole had to say. Jennifer either blocked or stalked Nicole to yell at her enough times.

We all saw the body of Bo and Billie's daughter as Billie held her and sang to her. We all watched her being buried, then a flood caused the coffin to raise out of the ground, so we watched her be buried a second time. That didn't stop Days from bringing Chelsea back to life.
I respectfully disagree. Nicole went there exactly with that plan. She got Jennifer angry, started a physical confrontation and then forced herself out of Jennifer's grip to fall down the stairs so she can blame her for the loss of her baby. She USED her dead fetus in a ploy to frame Jennifer, which is why I don't feel an ounce of pity for Nicole.

AFaithL

blueskies
Mar 10 2013, 08:43 PM
Dee-anne
Mar 10 2013, 08:11 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 10 2013, 04:17 AM
ooh, I'm going to LOVE Sami's reaction to Kristen's news. :popcorn: I hope Kristen has a helmet ready; Sami's a scrapper.
Sami is only going to look more stupid than she already does if she makes a big deal, since she is now with EJ of all people. She should just shut up, or give her blessing. She has no grounds to stand on. It is a good thing I am no longer watching otherwise, I would not want to hear whatever comes out of her mouth. That would be just more fast forwarding for me.
to be fair, Sami's *the* most hypocritical character ever. I'm expecting a meltdown from her. She'll say to Brady, "you're dating the woman who tried to kill MY mother". To which Brady will reply, "just like you're dating the man who tried to kill MY father".

If Sami goes on a hypocritical rant about Bristen, I'm a gonna NEED for both of them to slap the shit out if her. Kristen isn't dating a rapist, Sami. That would be you.

chinkybig

^^ Now, where is the old, famous Secret Room in the Di Mera mansion when we need it? :D

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Quote:

I respectfully disagree. Nicole went there exactly with that plan. She got Jennifer angry, started a physical confrontation and then forced herself out of Jennifer's grip to fall down the stairs so she can blame her for the loss of her baby. She USED her dead fetus in a ploy to frame Jennifer, which is why I don't feel an ounce of pity for Nicole.

Did she use mind control to force Jennifer to think both Rafe and Daniel were liars and EJ was the most honest man in Salem? Did she force Jennifer to viciously attack her for months, and to ignore Daniel when he told her several time to butt out? Did she use telekinesis to make Jennifer go up those stairs and act like a dipshit?

Nicole went there because within a few hours she was told the baby that kept her up most of the night kicking, had died that very morning. She was in shock and going through a living hell. She didn't have any plan, only an understandable urge to confront Rabid-Dog Horton.
Edited by TreasureCove, Mar 10 2013, 11:43 PM.

AFaithL

Ok, I'm gonna NEED this conversation to happen:

Sami: I can't believe you tricked my poor brother into marrying you.

Kristen: Well, Sami, unlike you and my brother.... Brady has never raped me. It's always been consensual. And damn good sex. And consensual. And the best sex of my life. Oh....and did I mention it was consensual? You see, Sami, unlike you and Austin, I never needed to drug Brady to get him into bed with me.

Sami: You treated my mother and John like shit!

Kristen: I sure did. You know who else did?? That would be YOU, sweetie. For YEARS you were a supreme bitch to them. I've sill gotta work on my hatred. And yes, John and Marlena are soulmates who belong together. But look in the mirror, hon. You've never been their biggest defender either. Now stop being a hypocrite and go make me a Margarita, before I punch you in the face!

Edited by AFaithL, Mar 11 2013, 02:38 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Mar 10 2013, 11:38 PM
^^ Now, where is the old, famous Secret Room in the Di Mera mansion when we need it? :D
lol, I know, right?? Okay, so Kristen probably can't put Sami in there since everyone knows it's there now, but if she could at least *sarcastically quip* that she's going to put Sami down there, I'd appreciate it.

lysie
Member Avatar

John blames Marlena for the problems between him and Brady
Chloe spies Daniel and Jennifer in the throes of passion at the Horton cabin
Abigail and Anneís fight prevents Cameronís shady business from being uncovered
Nicole runs into Vargas at the rectory and finds herself hot and bothered by the sexy stranger
Nick and Sonny fight after Nick uses an actual gay slur
Gabi tries to reassure Will she wants him to be a part of his daughterís life
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Nicole runs into Vargas at the rectory and finds herself hot and bothered by the sexy stranger :facepalm:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Chloe spies Daniel and Jennifer in the throes of passion at the Horton cabin :yuk:
Please for the love of God make it stop!!!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

There is nothing passionate about dr. Feel good and Jennifer.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abigail and Anneís fight prevents Cameronís shady business from being uncovered
Maybe he's continuing the organ trafficking racket, LOL
Quote:

Nicole runs into Vargas at the rectory and finds herself hot and bothered by the sexy stranger
I thought this was a joke when I first read it
Quote:

Nick and Sonny fight after Nick uses an actual gay slur
So the show has finally realized that "gay boy" sounds ridiculous
Quote:

Gabi tries to reassure Will she wants him to be a part of his daughterís life
The good relationship between Wabi is the biggest threat to Nick's plan

Romancer66

MissLola
Mar 11 2013, 09:29 AM
Chloe spies Daniel and Jennifer in the throes of passion at the Horton cabin :yuk:
Please for the love of God make it stop!!!
I suppose this is supposed to show Dannifer are now "solid" as a couple. :rolleyes: Too bad the storyline itself has exposed just how weak they really are, if Chloe's schoolgirl antics could drive a wedge between them so easily. Daniel continues to be stupid, passive-aggressive, and ego-driven, while Jennifer has reached a new nadir in selfish, needy, obsessive behavior. Chloe may be history soon, but I'd be willing to bet Jennifer will be just as insecure and demanding about the next attractive woman who crosses paths with Dr. Douche.

camera shy

MissLola
Mar 11 2013, 09:26 AM
Nicole runs into Vargas at the rectory and finds herself hot and bothered by the sexy stranger :facepalm:
WTF?! Is Nicole now going to be drag into the 'baby story' or will Eric have to rescue her from this ex con's cluthes down the road? :shrug:

AFaithL

Jennifer + passion in the same sentence is laughable. Jennifer is not sexy. Sorry, guys. Chloe's got her beat in that department.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John,Kritter IS the problem,NOT Marlena,writer's I hate u more as everyday passes.

Pookie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Mar 11 2013, 09:56 AM
MissLola
WTF?! Is Nicole now going to be drag into the 'baby story' or will Eric have to rescue her from this ex con's cluthes down the road? :shrug:
Maybe Nicole will try to come onto Vargas and realize he only has eyes for Nick. :tounge: Then she'll be the first one to realize that Nick was Vargas's prison bitch.

AFaithL

MissLola

Oh for crap's sake, Nicole.

Now that GH has "let go" Brandon Barash (Johnny), they should bring him on for a triangle with Nicole and Eric instead. I still want Ericole as endgame, though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply