Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Hollywood Heights Melissa Ordway is New Abby
Topic Started: Mar 6 2013, 10:14 PM (3,919 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image

Panicked that Emme (formerly Marcy) Rylan getting a new gig on General Hospital means Abby Carlton Newman will once again be hitting the road on The Young and the Restless? Don't be!

I've exclusively learned former Hollywood Heights bombshell Melissa Ordway (ex-Chloe) has been cast in the plum role! Look for the Atlanta native to step into the Naked Heiress' strappy heels on the April 22 episode of Y&R.

Source: DC
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Melissa_Ordway.jpg (33.03 KB)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Looks like JP got exactly what she wanted... :/

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I didn't watch Hollywood Heights. I hope she's a perfect fit for the new role. Thanks for posting Miss Rhi.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Oh wow. Definitely a sexier Abby and she looks 20 something.
Edited by Checkers, Mar 6 2013, 10:26 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

She's 29.

lilkatie24

This is just sketchy. Now we have 3 Hollywood Heights actors on Y&R and I tend to believe that JFP wanted this girl for the role of Abby not Marcy Rylan who lets be real has earned a contract over some of these other young actors who certainly haven't.

Checkers
Member Avatar

She's played the mean girl in teen movies. 17 again and The Last Song.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I think she'll be good in the role. HH Chloe was the Abby on that show in many ways. I didn't care for the show near the end.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Peridott
Member Avatar

I only watched bits of HH. She'll be a sexier Abby. Glad its not JMB.

LPS
Member Avatar

I wish they went with someone younger. MR's age really f*cked up that character, IMO. She looks a little bit younger, than MR.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

That bold bad ass Jill Farren, don't play I've stated countless times on this forum how chiefly this bitch is and when she set sights on who she really wants,,, best believe it will come to pass.. Another World watchers know what I'm talking about.

LPS
Member Avatar

^Well the fact she gave Marcy Rylan the boot has given me a new round of respect for her, LOL.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LPS
Mar 7 2013, 12:12 AM
^Well the fact she gave Marcy Rylan the boot has given me a new round of respect for her, LOL.
^^^^ LMFAO! :blulaugh: Honey JFP like..

Posted Image

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
I completely agree, unfortunately she landed on the other soap opera that I actually watch. I guess the joke's on me now. Damn :frustration:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is idiotic. So glad I won't have to watch to see this. The whole damn HH cast will be on Y&R soon because JFP doesn't actually do casting calls for characters, she just goes with her friends. Can't stand it. And Brittany Underwood is probably the best out of the cast and she's the one they don't use. Really stupid. She does have the look of Abby though.

Ejole Lifer

Good move.

LPS
Member Avatar

I didn't care for Brittany Underwood's performance on OLTL. I'm glad she's not on Y&R (yet).

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

LPS
She didn't give Marcy Rylan the boot! Marcy Rylan left Y&R for GH, as the nu LuLu!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 7 2013, 01:30 AM
I didn't care for Brittany Underwood's performance on OLTL. I'm glad she's not on Y&R (yet).
Hopefully she'll come back to ONE LIFE as Langston. I liked her on ONE LIFE!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply