Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM (8,223 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Do we have to?
Offline Profile Goto Top

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

This was a stupid storyline for both of them. Gross :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

:birthday: Mary Beth Evans (Dr.Kayla Brady) who turned 52 today.

Also today would have been Tom & Alice 83rd wedding anniversary.

Youtube from 1980 http://youtu.be/N-j09rfcyN0
Tom (Macdonald Carey) and Alice (Frances Reid) celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, and the Hortons sang their favorite song, "Always." John Lupton returned as Tommy Horton for the occasion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Lol, well I'm gonna buck the trend and say that I personally thought they were cute.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Mar 7 2013, 10:09 AM
Lol, well I'm gonna buck the trend and say that I personally thought they were cute.
I'll never understand how this could exist and yet Marlena was the one Sami hated.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I got nuttin'... :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 7 2013, 10:40 AM
What she said.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

My favorite part of Roman/Kate was when they were getting married and the Salem Serial Killer was lurking around and brutally murdered Roman and Kate found his "dead" body and did the crazy scream. Damn that storyline kicked ass for awhile. I always said making Marlena the killer ruined it for me and was kinda predictable. Should've been Tek. But I digress lol
Online Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Josh Rotox Taylor can't kiss for shit. I bet LK is giddy over GG now. Gross.

I know Kaman or whatever had their fans, but gdamn Rotox is worse than even Daniel, and that's saying enough.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

james0479
Mar 7 2013, 11:06 AM
My favorite part of Roman/Kate was when they were getting married and the Salem Serial Killer was lurking around and brutally murdered Roman and Kate found his "dead" body and did the crazy scream. Damn that storyline kicked ass for awhile. I always said making Marlena the killer ruined it for me and was kinda predictable. Should've been Tek. But I digress lol
Agreed...that wedding was one of DAYS best...only because we got to watch Rotox slashed in the neck with a samurai sword!

Kate screaming in the middle of Tuscany with blood ALL over her dress was INCREDIBLE!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 11:14 AM
james0479
Agreed...that wedding was one of DAYS best...only because we got to watch Rotox slashed in the neck with a samurai sword!

Kate screaming in the middle of Tuscany with blood ALL over her dress was INCREDIBLE!
Exactly!!! Great minds, Mitch!! It's almost sad how brutality looked so beautiful. Lol

And your AVI is one of my favorite moments in a movie ever. Lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
james0479

Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Mar 7 2013, 11:21 AM
Mitchapalooza
james0479

Ahh amazing!

Wish DAYS could be that exciting and crazy again (the show is too serious and straight now...its missing its crazy side)....I know many hated the Salem Stalker storyline...but I fucken LOVED every minute of it, until Melaswen showed up.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 7 2013, 11:32 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Kenny
Mitchapalooza
james0479

Ahhhhhhhhh! I just squealed like an absolute idiot!! God I love that final scene. Thanks as always Kenny! :)
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 11:32 AM
Kenny
Mitchapalooza
james0479

Ahh amazing!

Wish DAYS could be that exciting and crazy again (the show is too serious and straight now...its missing its crazy side)....I know many hated the Salem Stalker storyline...but I fucken LOVED every minute of it, until Melaswen showed up.
I agree totally. The Stalker story really had me going until Melaswen. I miss crazy Days. I don't wanna complain because the show has definitely improved lately, but I need something over-the-top to happen again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

The show needs a storyline as crazy as this again!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 7 2013, 10:43 AM
SocRMum1
Mar 7 2013, 10:40 AM
What she said.

I LOVE your avatar.

I'm addicted to the Liv/Fitz's storyline.

TG/KW chemistry is off the charts! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Poor Kayla, reduced to playing matchmaker for Daniel/Jennifer.

NANCY! Bah! And a Mike Horton shoutout! WIN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic