Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM (8,115 Views)
soapgal
Member Avatar

The best part of this episode was finally seeing the mansion again. I didn't think I would miss it so. I just love Kristen. She is so diabolical and totally lost her marbles which is why she is just made of awesome. Brady's chest was beautiful since its been at least a days since I've seen him shirtless I kinda forgot what it looked like.

The rest of the show pretty much sucked. Of course I hate Danifer and them and Chloe monopolized the show. Nancy I guess is ok, but I am not as into her as everyone else. I wasn't that fond of her last time she was on.

Ho hum just wanna see Ejami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

*ahem*

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 10 2013, 12:01 AM
Seriously their own character
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well, let's hope they have some common sense and a higher level of perception than Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Panda Panda
Mar 10 2013, 12:50 AM
Well, let's hope they have some common sense and a higher level of perception than Brady.
When they look like that, no fucks will be given.

Well.... a few, but... well... you know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
It's like they're trying to send out a message.

Some sort of moobie code.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 10 2013, 01:19 PM
Panda Panda
It's like they're trying to send out a message.

Some sort of moobie code.
Maybe they're sensing that Spring is near and they'll soon be free once again?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic