Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM (8,091 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Maggie looks FABULOUS today with nary a ruffle in sight!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nancy has skyrocketed to the top of my favorite characters list in no time.

Ericole :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DiMera Mansion is back! Yay! But I see they couldn't be bothered to paint. SIGH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

am103
Mar 7 2013, 12:09 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 11:32 AM
Kenny
Mar 7 2013, 11:21 AM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 11:14 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ahh amazing!

Wish DAYS could be that exciting and crazy again (the show is too serious and straight now...its missing its crazy side)....I know many hated the Salem Stalker storyline...but I fucken LOVED every minute of it, until Melaswen showed up.
I agree totally. The Stalker story really had me going until Melaswen. I miss crazy Days. I don't wanna complain because the show has definitely improved lately, but I need something over-the-top to happen again!
The Salem serial killer storyline would have been awesome if it didn't include Maleswen....
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Awh, reference to Nancy getting rid of Mike!! "Boring Barbie," LOL.

Oooh, Ericole is off to a great start today.

Victor is so mad he's probably going to call Brady a slut or a whore soon.

DIMANSION!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"Forwarded to the bowels of hell because that's exactly where you're goin'." Tell it like it is, Victor! Preach!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 01:04 PM
Victor is so mad he's probably going to call Brady a slut or a whore soon.
You said it before I could. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"You can clear the path, you can get rid of the competition, but you can't make someone love you. It just doesn't work that way." Scheming with relish and talking sense at the same time? Love you, Nancy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

It's like having Good Old Nancy from WAAAAAY back in the day! The one who helped sick Nurse Ali on Mike.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think I like what Jennifer's wearing (but I can't really see much of it), but I'm not sold on the hair. It looks better than it used to, but I'm not sure I like the super-straight flat-ironed look on Jenn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

And Nancy hits the ground running in full scheming mode and is also talking some sense to Chloe. I'm happier already.

Kayla, you have an important job, please stop trying to make Dannifer happen.

I like Victor yelling at men better than him yelling at women.

A good commercial cliffhanger - awesome!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The DiMera Mansion! I'm so happy to see that set again. Now let's pray they actually show the upstairs portion of it.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 7 2013, 01:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 01:04 PM
am103
Mar 7 2013, 12:09 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 11:32 AM
Kenny
Mar 7 2013, 11:21 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ahh amazing!

Wish DAYS could be that exciting and crazy again (the show is too serious and straight now...its missing its crazy side)....I know many hated the Salem Stalker storyline...but I fucken LOVED every minute of it, until Melaswen showed up.
I agree totally. The Stalker story really had me going until Melaswen. I miss crazy Days. I don't wanna complain because the show has definitely improved lately, but I need something over-the-top to happen again!
The Salem serial killer storyline would have been awesome if it didn't include Maleswen....
They really should have ended it with everyone dead, except Alice of course (and Marlena)! I still wonder how true it is JER really was going to keep them dead. I mean, it's supposedly true, but let's face it, he killed more ppl and brought more ppl back from the dead than anyone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:09 PM
I think I like what Jennifer's wearing (but I can't really see much of it), but I'm not sold on the hair. It looks better than it used to, but I'm not sure I like the super-straight flat-ironed look on Jenn.
I agree. If her hair were styled similarly to the way Nicole's is today I think it'd look a lot better. Her hair color combined with her skin tone somehow make me think that she needs a style that has some bounce in order to look vibrant.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

From this moment forward, I will only refer to Daniel/Jennifer by their new couple name -- "Fetch". Because DAYS really needs to stop trying to make it happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 01:09 PM
I like Victor yelling at men better than him yelling at women.
It gladdens my heart that he is an equal opportunity heckler.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn it, Ciara, you're cock blocking!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 7 2013, 01:10 PM
The DiMera Mansion! I'm so happy to see that set again. Now let's pray they actually show the upstairs portion of it.
They better. I sure don't want every DiMera drawing lots to see who gets to have sex on the couch when.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, Ciara
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Okay aside from the very annoying fact that they're using Maxine and Kayla to prop Dannifer...

Today is the episode for me! I feel like they wrote it for my personal enjoyment. Nancy is exactly what this show needs. It has severely lacked any real comedy and she provides it plus she's already gotten multiple great one-liner shots at Jennifer and Mike Horton. Thank you Nancy! I already know you're destined to fail, but can't wait to watch you try.

Kristen in the DiMera Mansion is everything to me. It looks so perfect. Harold! Ugh, this is too good to be true. I was hoping she was going to have some flashbacks while she admired the living room, but I can't wait for her to unmask that Stefano portrait. Everything feels right in the world the second she walks into that mansion. "Rising from the ashes, just like you father." :)

Nicole looks beautiful today and I'm loving how frustrated she is with Father Eric. Their scenes are too brief right now, but I'm excited to see where this goes during today's episode. Hopefully not another annoying interruption! UGH CIARA!

Victor and Maggie's good cop/very bad cop is actually working for me today. Usually Maggie would be driving me crazy but she is pretty much telling Brady he's wrong too. Victor is quotable as always.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic