Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM (8,227 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ciara (what's the correct spelling on her name?) is melting my heart right now. :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

That bow is taking over Ciara's head. And she just proposed to Eric. LoL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:13 PM
Damn it, Ciara, you're cock blocking!
Ericole??
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ciara interruptus! Awh, she loves Eric so much. Me too, cutie. She wants to marry him. Don't look so glum, Nicole, that was seriously cute.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, Ciara. That's kinda not what everyone meant when they call Eric, "Father Thornbirds"
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:08 PM
It's like having Good Old Nancy from WAAAAAY back in the day! The one who helped sick Nurse Ali on Mike.
Nurse Ali!!!!! I loved that train wreck! SO excited to know the REAL Nancy has returned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Damn it, Ciara, you're cock blocking!
I was just thinking how sweet and adorable she is and you nearly made me spit out my water.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Maxine chewing Daniel's ass out is bringing me so much joy. Too bad the purpose isn't to con him into being set up with Jennifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lol, Dan's ego strikes again. Way to play to that, Maxine.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love Anne, but she needs a life
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. You've had the DiMera set down for how long? You couldn't have given it a new coat of dark navy blue paint to make it more moody and gothic? *ugh*
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Okay aside from the very annoying fact that they're using Maxine and Kayla to prop Dannifer...
I am enjoying pretty much everything about today's episode aside from this. This shit has got to stop. Kayla is beneath this, and even though Maxine really only serves the purpose of propping others, it's beneath her too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 7 2013, 01:17 PM
I love Anne, but she needs a life
I'm hoping they slowly begin to give her one. That actress is good and can play snark bitch like a pro. More Anne please!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Oh Lord, now Daniel is the wind beneath Maxine's wings?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:17 PM
Seriously. You've had the DiMera set down for how long? You couldn't have given it a new coat of dark navy blue paint to make it more moody and gothic? *ugh*
They used all the paint on the multi-purpose blue room set.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Daniel is Maxine's biggest inspiration. LOL, at least she was just blowing smoke for her scheme.

Kristen is talking to Stefano's photo like he's really there. And I'm just sitting here waiting for her to have a wedding flashback.

Awh, Brady is a Braggie shipper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hope Chloe hooks Nancy up with Anne. That trio could be a helluva lot of fun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

six
Mar 7 2013, 01:18 PM
Oh Lord, now Daniel is the wind beneath Maxine's wings?
Maxine is too smart for this bullshit! Ugh I hate Daniel.

Daniel may be the wind beneath Maxine's wings but he's, no doubt, the fart under my ass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Anne!! Today rocks.

And ugh I have been really enjoying Maggie today and now they're going to have her getting all emotional with Brady about how they will always love him, yada, yada, yada. Please shock me and have her tell him he's being an idiot!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:19 PM
I hope Chloe hooks Nancy up with Anne. That trio could be a helluva lot of fun.
At the rate of snark these scriptwriters are at, I'd be that trio of giddy evil will be happening very soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic