Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM (8,003 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

james0479
Mar 7 2013, 01:21 PM
Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:19 PM
I hope Chloe hooks Nancy up with Anne. That trio could be a helluva lot of fun.
At the rate of snark these scriptwriters are at, I'd bet that trio of giddy evil will be happening very soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

"Fetch" aside (THANK YOU Matt, love it), the show's pretty good.

I kinda want to see them explore Maxine a little more. I like how they keep throwing it out there she has kids, leaves it open if they need a younger body.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I really need the cast to come to a consensus on how to pronounce "DiMera."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 7 2013, 01:21 PM
Anne!! Today rocks.

And ugh I have been really enjoying Maggie today and now they're going to have her getting all emotional with Brady about how they will always love him, yada, yada, yada. Please shock me and have her tell him he's being an idiot!
Nope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ew, I think Nancy wants Daniel for herself. LOL

Where the hell is Craig?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Nancy doesn't look like she's aged a day in all these years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yep. I've decided that I really do like what Jennifer's wearing today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I'd love it if we had a random scene of Maxine walking into her home and shutting the door and got a glimpse of some crazy going on in her house. That would be such a cool sub plot and unexpected. I wish the writers would do something like that sometime but I'm not gonna complain because I'm loving Days right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Craig and Joy mention! WIN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

These script writers are on FIRE lately.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really do need a SORASed teen Joy and that hot piece of manflesh Craig back in Salem immediately!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kristen, when is this revenge scheme of yours going to start? Because your current plan isn't one.

Priorities Kayla!!!

NuFarker and Daniel have 5 times the chemistry of Fetch.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Okay I'm going to end up really liking all of this if Anne and Nancy do all of the scheming and snarking while Chloe just walks around looking hot and trying to seduce Daniel. That's such a perfect plan and smart writing! I hate that we pretty much know how this all ends, but I hope its good enough to enjoy while it lasts. Looking good so far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. When Chloe is doing more evil scheming than Kristen is at the moment, it's a huge letdown.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:28 PM
I really do need a SORASed teen Joy and that hot piece of manflesh Craig back in Salem immediately!
Craig needs to come back ASAP. Nothing was hotter than a scene so long ago where he picked Nancy up and carried her to the bed!! Lol. I loooooooved their relationship and how he loved her. And wasnt there a bathtub semi sex scene between Craig and Nancy?! :). Love them. Bring back Kevin Spirtas NOW!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"Cause we're cousins?" LOLOLOLOL, I have a feeling that's a phrase that's going to come up a lot when Ciara is a teen
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 7 2013, 01:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ciara thinks she and Father Eric can't get married because they're cousins. Honey, you're in Salem. That's really not a viable excuse.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

My heart is breaking for Nicole right now! Everything Eric is saying to Ciara is tearing her up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:31 PM
Ciara thinks she and Father Eric can't get married because they're cousins. Honey, you're in Salem. That's really not a viable excuse.
Trufax.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Kayla and dannifer talk in the same scene? This is basically my worst nightmare.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic