Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM (8,160 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I wondering about Eric's density towards Nicole's neon lights signals. I don't know how much I can take it. It's even worse when they get interrupted and it feels like they were going to get somewhere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:31 PM
Ciara thinks she and Father Eric can't get married because they're cousins.
I'm guessing Hope made sure Ciara never talked to (Uncle) Max... not even on the phone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Okay, that Bristen scene right before John knocked was hot as hell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

If there's not a gif of EM's bouncy man-boobs made from today's episode, then the internet has failed us all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Mar 7 2013, 03:06 PM
I wondering about Eric's density towards Nicole's neon lights signals. I don't know how much I can take it. It's even worse when they get interrupted and it feels like they were going to get somewhere.
I feel like being a priest gives him a really excuse in not picking up on her feelings. He's taken lifetime vows of celibacy so I can see why he wouldn't think she'd see him that way.
Online Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 03:08 PM
Laufeyson
I feel like being a priest gives him a really excuse in not picking up on her feelings. He's taken lifetime vows of celibacy so I can see why he wouldn't think she'd see him that way.
Also, a propensity for density :tounge: does run in the family where the males are concerned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Really? This? And just yesterday I said I enjoyed your pics :shame: LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Kenny
Mar 7 2013, 02:22 PM
Matt
Mar 7 2013, 01:08 PM
It's like having Good Old Nancy from WAAAAAY back in the day! The one who helped sick Nurse Ali on Mike.
I think my favorite Nancy scene was when she crawled under Abe's dinner table at Tuscany, grabbed his cock and remarked what a "big gun" he has before performing a striptease, LoL.

Yeah,that was hilarious. Then she started rubbing up against Brandon Walker. LOL, Nancy use to be a hoot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 02:54 PM
JessicaLeigh
Mar 7 2013, 02:36 PM
It feels like they've been planning Ciara's first communion for awhile. I tend to agree that they'e going to use it for something important (not that her first communion isn't important, but, you know, soapy-important). It seems they've been taking their sweet time trying to figure out how to tackle the absence of Bo, like they're afraid of making any decision too permanent or incurring backlash. In the mean time, unfortunately Hope is just left hanging.
Yep. They've had MONTHS to tell the story of Bo's absence but haven't. I'm worried they're going to end up dealing with it quickly once they decide to move Hope onto a new man. And that would suck, because if they're committed to keeping Hope on without Bo, then I REALLY want her to move into a successful pairing. AND IMO, It's going to take a little while for the audience to accept Hope with a new man, so they should start laying the groundwork for it NOW.
I don't mind Hope being paired with another male (though i'm still against pairing her with Rafe or Daniel), but I need TPTB to give me a damn good reason why Bo isn't back in Salem & why Hope is moving on. Because of the way Peter's exit was set up, Hope knows that Bo wants to dig up dirt on the DiMeras, so writing that they had an argument as a result of Bo wanting to go off, or Hope being mad she hasn't heard from him because he's off chasing a lead or whatever won't work. Bo will need to be either missing & presumed dead (because if he's just missing, then Hope would go after him trying to find him), or Bo "dies" in a tragic accident, like a shipwreck, or plane crash, or whatever.
I agree that it's going to take a while for the audience to accept Hope with someone else, but i really do fear that we'll end up getting a 2 episode conclusion/reveal about Bo and then a week or two later Hope & whatever guy TPTB decided to pair with her will be making out and planning dates, and we'll see Hope talking to Jen about how she hasn't felt this good since before Bo left/died/whatever.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 7 2013, 03:12 PM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Really? This? And just yesterday I said I enjoyed your pics :shame: LOL!
At least it's not Marlena he's kissing lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 7 2013, 01:14 PM
Oh, Ciara. That's kinda not what everyone meant when they call Eric, "Father Thornbirds"
Still the age gap is more in line with the original story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 03:08 PM
Laufeyson
I know, it's just so incredibly frustrating for me....I guess they must be doing something right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Wait, when did the Nancy/Abe thing happen? LOL. Is this on YouTube?

Fantastic show today, by the way. Always love seeing Maxine, although the fact that her big party was at the Pub was rather disappointing lol. Seriously? We couldn't have dragged the Chez Rouge set out for one episode?

Nancy has breathed new life into this story. I forgot how much fun she was, and the fact that she is scheming and bringing up history is even more of a win. More please!

That final Brady/Kristen/John scene was EVERYTHING. I LOVED Kristen re-undressing at the door when she realized who it was. Lol! Kristen moving into the DiMera mansion has totally made this story interesting for me again. That hotel room just had to go!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Laufeyson
I'm eating it up with a spoon! I've so wanted a couple to draw me in with their angst alone and that is what they are doing to me...I'm sold....
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 7 2013, 09:51 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Do we have to?
All the awards!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 7 2013, 02:28 PM
Kritter = TACKY.
Well, it's Kritter. If it looks like a cheap hooker... it's probably an evil bitch.

Seriously, what is her endgame? What is the point of this if it's only to hurt J&M, not physically, but emotionally?
Edited by The Room Stops, Mar 7 2013, 04:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Room Stops
Mar 7 2013, 04:55 PM
BalscoFan5
Kritter = TACKY.
Well, it's Kritter. If it looks like a cheap hooker... it's probably an evil bitch.

Seriously, what is her endgame? What is the point of this if it's only to hurt J&M, not physically, but emotionally?
Good I hope she does!

She is a villain...it should be obvious what her intent is...she hates those motherfuckers...she is going to do ANYTHING she can to destroy them and make them as miserable as they made her.

GO KRISTEN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Mar 7 2013, 05:02 PM
The Room Stops
Mar 7 2013, 04:55 PM
BalscoFan5
Kritter = TACKY.

Good I hope she does!

She is a villain...it should be obvious what her intent is...she hates those motherfuckers...she is going to do ANYTHING she can to destroy them and make them as miserable as they made her.

GO KRISTEN!
But it's just... I want some action. Using Brady? Come on, she can do better than that. Lock Marlena up, get Stefano involved and have him take Marlena away from John physically... she can do better than this child's play! Let's have some action, some danger! There's a reason people loved the Secret Room. It was FUN. It was a twist.
Edited by The Room Stops, Mar 7 2013, 05:05 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Dimera men have a thing for getting it on on tables,John,Brady,EJ.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Today was another good day.

Few thoughts:

Ruffles turned in her ruffles for jewels on the clothes.

Brady is still absent his brain, but I'm okay with it because it keeps him in Kristen's orbit & well that's a good thing for me.

Ericole :wub2: . I'm really going to need Eric to grab a clue soon. He needs some dirty daydreams stat.

Ciara, the cousin thing is no big deal, just ask Max.

Nancy, good to have you back. Now, please make this story not suck donkey balls so much.

For the love of all that's holy, will somebody please color JenJen's hair? I mean, I'm willing to go grab a box of Clairol & give it the ole college try because the gray is KILLING me.

Poor Kayla, reduced to Velvet Jonesing the orange & gray. This is a travesty. We need Steven Earl back pronto.

Does anyone else think Bristen & Ejami are going to have a contest once their all in DMansion to see who can do it in the most rooms??

Oh, & yay for DiMansion's return. Never thought I'd be so happy to see an ill colored set in all my life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic