Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, March 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 7 2013, 09:39 AM (8,138 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wish this show would stop putting Daniel or Jennifer in scenes with other characters because I have to stop and watch what's going on when that happens. Otherwise, it's FF city for me.

I think I am going to like Nancy's return to Salem. She and Anne are the only fun and interesting characters in this whole Chloe\Daniel\Jennifer triangle of suck.

Kristen removing her arm from the sleeve of her dress after seeing John through the window was hilarious. She is so much more fun when she is fucking with people, and I don't mean in the way she does it with Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 7 2013, 05:57 PM
Dimera men have a thing for getting it on on tables,John,Brady,EJ.
Not so sure about John and Brady.

But I can only recall 2 table/desk episodes with EJ (look forward to someone correcting me if I'm wrong). I'm not sure 2 out of the 78 EJ "getting it on" times qualifies as a thing.

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
4. Car - (gets an extra half point for interupted fumble in the back of the limo with Taylor)
5. Elevator
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 07:12 PM
Today was another good day.

Few thoughts:

Ruffles turned in her ruffles for jewels on the clothes.

Brady is still absent his brain, but I'm okay with it because it keeps him in Kristen's orbit & well that's a good thing for me.

Ericole :wub2: . I'm really going to need Eric to grab a clue soon. He needs some dirty daydreams stat.

Ciara, the cousin thing is no big deal, just ask Max.

Nancy, good to have you back. Now, please make this story not suck donkey balls so much.

For the love of all that's holy, will somebody please color JenJen's hair? I mean, I'm willing to go grab a box of Clairol & give it the ole college try because the gray is KILLING me.

Poor Kayla, reduced to Velvet Jonesing the orange & gray. This is a travesty. We need Steven Earl back pronto.

Does anyone else think Bristen & Ejami are going to have a contest once their all in DMansion to see who can do it in the most rooms??

Oh, & yay for DiMansion's return. Never thought I'd be so happy to see an ill colored set in all my life.
In defence of Max - he wasn't a biological cousin so it's not quite the same.

Insert picture of Kristen and Tony's wedding here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 07:32 PM
BalscoFan5

But I can only recall 2 table/desk episodes with EJ (look forward to someone correcting me if I'm wrong). I'm not sure 2 out of the 78 EJ "getting it on" times qualifies as a thing.

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
4. Car - (gets an extra half point for interupted fumble in the back of the limo with Taylor)
5. Elevator
Ahem.

I know not of the one you call Taylor.

That never happened.

* plugs ears & closes eyes*
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

jam6242
Mar 7 2013, 02:43 PM
I enjoyed the scenes with Eric, Nicole, and Ciara today but can Eric really be that dense about what Nicole is trying to tell him? It was nice to see Kayla but she's wasted in this Daniel and Jennifer mess. I could enjoy Anne more if I knew more about her and why she has such a grudge against Jennifer (more than Jennifer getting the job she wanted). Sorry to say I'm not enjoying Brady and Kristen at all. What is Kristen's goal other than to upset John and Marlena? She doesn't appear to have much of a scheme after all of these months in Salem.
This -- exactly this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 07:45 PM
concerned
BalscoFan5

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
5. Elevator
Ahem.

That never happened.

"To deny ones past is to deny oneself"
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

SoapGal1
concerned
BalscoFan5

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
5. Elevator
Ahem.

That never happened.

I will make it my life mission to remind you of the scarf sniffing extraordinaire Easy Lay Tay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCiH7pyjuc4

You know watching that now actually, I think poor Natalia was better in that role than Tamara....Tamara might have been a better actress and they could have gone all fatal attraction on that storyline with her version..but Natalia had this innocent look about her....
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

granolagirl
Mar 7 2013, 07:50 PM
jam6242
Mar 7 2013, 02:43 PM
I enjoyed the scenes with Eric, Nicole, and Ciara today but can Eric really be that dense about what Nicole is trying to tell him? It was nice to see Kayla but she's wasted in this Daniel and Jennifer mess. I could enjoy Anne more if I knew more about her and why she has such a grudge against Jennifer (more than Jennifer getting the job she wanted). Sorry to say I'm not enjoying Brady and Kristen at all. What is Kristen's goal other than to upset John and Marlena? She doesn't appear to have much of a scheme after all of these months in Salem.
This -- exactly this!
I can somehow believe that Eric isn't focusing on Nicole falling for him because he still thinks she had feelings for Daniel just a few weeks ago, and crap he even mistook the fight with her and Lucas and thought that was because she still had something for Lucas....at this stage, Nicole will have to start drawing pictures....or he'll have to walk in on her getting dressed or something....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 07:38 PM
SoapGal1

Few thoughts:

Brady is still absent his brain, but I'm okay with it because it keeps him in Kristen's orbit & well that's a good thing for me.

Ericole :wub2: . I'm really going to need Eric to grab a clue soon. He needs some dirty daydreams stat.

Nancy, good to have you back. Now, please make this story not suck donkey balls so much.

For the love of all that's holy, will somebody please color JenJen's hair? I mean, I'm willing to go grab a box of Clairol & give it the ole college try because the gray is KILLING me.

Poor Kayla, reduced to Velvet Jonesing the orange & gray. This is a travesty. We need Steven Earl back pronto.

Does anyone else think Bristen & Ejami are going to have a contest once their all in DMansion to see who can do it in the most rooms??

Oh, & yay for DiMansion's return. Never thought I'd be so happy to see an ill colored set in all my life.
I was about to say the same thing. Max may be a Brady by name, but he's not biologically a Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
BalscoFan5

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
5. Elevator
2 out of 78, huh? Please tell me that you've actually counted how many times EJ has had sex on-screen. Because that would be awesome.
Online Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Mar 7 2013, 08:00 PM
SoapGal1
concerned
BalscoFan5

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
5. Elevator
Ahem.

That never happened.

I will make it my life mission to remind you of the scarf sniffing extraordinaire Easy Lay Tay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCiH7pyjuc4

You know watching that now actually, I think poor Natalia was better in that role than Tamara....Tamara might have been a better actress and they could have gone all fatal attraction on that storyline with her version..but Natalia had this innocent look about her....
If you think I'm watching that which never happened, you're smoking some crack.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

soapgal
Mar 7 2013, 09:05 PM
This post was removed from the thread because I paid someone to make it. Well, there wasn't actually any money involved, but that's the gist. Now that its purpose has been achieved, proof of its existence no longer exists. Thank you. - Lysie
Okay, you're in.

Cause you've got to be full of shit. B-)
Edited by lysie, Mar 7 2013, 09:26 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 08:55 PM
concerned
BalscoFan5

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
5. Elevator
2 out of 78, huh? Please tell me that you've actually counted how many times EJ has had sex on-screen. Because that would be awesome.
It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh Ciara. I do hope theo doesn't embrace his inner DiMera.... They don't like it when you choose someone else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 07:38 PM
SoapGal1

Few thoughts:

Insert picture of Kristen and Tony's wedding here.
She's her own sister-in-law! :cloud9: :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
Mar 7 2013, 09:07 PM
tomsawyer
Mar 7 2013, 08:55 PM
concerned
BalscoFan5

Current Listings
1. Bed
2. Couch
3. Desk
5. Elevator
It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.
My hero!!! :cheer:

I'm going to need a PM with all the episode dates. Oh and copy Soapy because you know she wants it too.
Online Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

It's actually kind of sad when dating her former stepson and technical step first cousin is not by far and away the weirdest relationship Kristen's had.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Mar 7 2013, 09:07 PM
soapgal
Mar 7 2013, 09:05 PM
This post was removed from the thread because I paid someone to make it. Well, there wasn't actually any money involved, but that's the gist. Now that its purpose has been achieved, proof of its existence no longer exists. Thank you. - Lysie
Okay, you're in.

Cause you've got to be full of shit. B-)
Dear Lysie,

Bite me.

Hugs,
Original Recipe Soapy
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

Good: Kayla's on.

Not so good: Kayla's playing matchmaker for a couple I can't bring myself to like.

I know Kayla likes them both, but I would have liked it far better if Kayhex had expressed concern over how swiftly Jennifer moved on, or if she'd shown some worry over Daniel's tendency to flit from woman to woman, because he does.

It would be natural for someone to have reservations about that relationship. I don't like it that no one seems to do anything but encourage it. Under the circumstances, it's not realistic. I know Anne's not in favor of it, but she's holding a grudge (which is fine, but I'm referring to someone expressing concern who likes Jennifer).

Edited by Kriss4, Mar 7 2013, 10:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

This scene with Kristen coming back to the mansion, talking about locks, and looking around...it should have been her first scene back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic