Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, March 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 08:20 AM (10,546 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

CatherineEarnshaw
Mar 8 2013, 11:00 PM
I only liked Isabella when she was jealous of marlena and admitted that she knew John loved Marlena
Really? I still found her boring. I'm just still surprised whenever I watch clips from the 80s/90s at how truly snoozeworthy she was. So boring, so so so boring. I mean, when you match Rebecca in how much you bore me... you know the character is bad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

The Room Stops
Mar 10 2013, 05:16 PM
CatherineEarnshaw
Mar 8 2013, 11:00 PM
I only liked Isabella when she was jealous of marlena and admitted that she knew John loved Marlena
Really? I still found her boring. I'm just still surprised whenever I watch clips from the 80s/90s at how truly snoozeworthy she was. So boring, so so so boring. I mean, when you match Rebecca in how much you bore me... you know the character is bad.
I didn't hate Isabella, but I agree she was kinda boring. She didn't really hold my interest as a character until the weeks before she died. Well, I did like her friendship with Jack. And she brought us Brady. :wub2:

Anyway....Friday's show.

1) I love Nancy

2) I LOVED the "heat" that ED/EM continue to bring to the screen, despite the lackluster writing of their storyline. C'mon, writers, give them a real chance together! Don't waste the chemistry!

3) I liked the calm way John handled Kristen's tomfoolery and didn't let her piss him off, so he could give the gift to Brady. Now it's time for John to reunite with his wife.

4) And speaking of Marlena....time to get rid of Fauxman or give him a girlfriend. THIS is why so many people hate him. Because the writers won't allow him move on. Oh, and eff you Kristen and Stefano for bringing him back. I would love more Kate/Marlena more friendship scenes. I love Lauren and Dee together!

5) Besides hating Fauxman, I hate the writing for Chloe. She was never THIS bad. C'mon. Give her some dignity.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

darraholic
Mar 10 2013, 12:39 PM
Can I just say how much I love Patrika Darbo! Scheming Nancy is all kinds of win! I know we'll probably never get any scenes, but I'd love a Nancy & Marlena scene at least once.
Omg, I love your banner. All the DiMera's (PETER!!) are being sexy and giving their best HBIC expressions, and then you have EJ at the bottom looking all disheveled and out of it. I can just imagine him saying," ah, fuck it." lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Clodan77
Member Avatar

Why on earth did Chloe go to Daniels hotel room... she just ruined what Nancy successfully started... and to drug Daniel..is he not a doctor and would he not figure out that he was drugged...or will he think its her hangover cure??? Craziness!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic