Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, March 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 08:20 AM (10,733 Views)
Floridagirl
Member Avatar

who is Seth and don't he and Kayla look cute
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nancy: "Jennifer, can't we all just get along?" ROTLMAO
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I am loving poor innocent Nancy trying to be so sweet and caring. Then there's evil bitch Ice Queen Jennifer. At least that's the way my mind sees it. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I never realized it until now but DAMN, I have MISSED Nancy Wesley.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Awww, Chad said he's all hers
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I was on a break from Days when Nancy was on previously. What issue did she have with Mike Horton?

Never mind, Jennifer just explained it, lol.
Edited by jam6242, Mar 8 2013, 01:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I love that the things Chloe said are still getting under Abby's skin. Hopefully this means she'll be a less enthusiastic cheerleader for Dannifer from now on...
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Chad/Chabby have REALLY grown on me. I wish they had a more interesting story than Abby's holy vagina and a NuCam triangle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"Jennifer, you used to be so sweet."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ACK! Mike, Ali, Laura backhanded mention from Jennifer AND a reference to Mike & Carrie!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"You can't still hold a grudge because my Craig replaced your brother as chief of staff?" Way to twist the knife, Nancy.

"I seem to recall your brother left town because he was having an affair with Austin Reed's wife." Vicious Nancy is vicious. All bow down before her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

HAHA! And Daniel walks up right as Jennifer is tearing into Nancy! WELL. PLAYED!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I wish Jen Jen was like this but in more important issues, like say her children. I just can not stand Dr. Tan and I am a new viewer. I just don't see the attraction.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Can we keep Nancy and drop Jennifer, pretty please with a cherry on top? And PD is acting circles around MR already.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I don't give a rat's ass about Fetch, but all of the extra characters surrounding them are what's actually making the story interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I'm liking that Abby admits that maybe (not intentionally) Chloe was right. Wow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Even though Chloe is leaving Salem I really wish they'd keep Nancy around. Exit Chloe, enter Craig? If I can't have all three, I'd be more than happy with that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm loving all these history mentions! "You drugged my brother and got a nurse to file a lawsuit against him" doesn't quite cover it though, LoL. The nurse was a lunatic who tried to drive Mike off a cliff in a murder/suicide along with about a hundred other things and pretty much all of that was brought on by Nancy and Craig.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer calls Chloe Daniel's "Crazy Ex" Nancy (under her breath): "You should know crazy." rotflmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Walk away Jen Jen, just walk away. And get a clue, on the way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic