Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, March 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 08:20 AM (10,326 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

I've also realized that Melissa Reeves does confrontation scenes very well. Lots of people think that Jennifer is annoying when she's bitchy. I personally enjoy it. What I don't enjoy is that she's bitchy because she's obsessed with Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

In the spirit of being positive I'll say something good about today's show. It didn't leave me so excited for Monday's episode that I don't enjoy my weekend. That's all I've got.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Now that Nancy is back and Anne has been on frequently this week, Chloe has become the weakest link in this story. She comes across as pretty pathetic. I don't know who told Nadia that her character would be strong and independent upon her return, but they lied big-time. Nancy and Anne are doing all her dirty work!

By the way, with Nancy back, I find myself nostalgiac for some sexy Craig. Can we get Kevin Spirtas back please?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

am103
Mar 8 2013, 03:43 PM

By the way, with Nancy back, I find myself nostalgiac for some sexy Craig. Can we get Kevin Spirtas back please?!
You beat.me to it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Ugh - NuCam and Chloe are awful today - more than usual!
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

"Well, now you have a nice plaque."

Lol! Kristen is such a bitch, I love it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fan57

Okay Roman, Marlena already has a best friend, a soulmate and a love of her life. Lol, you got your hug, now it's time for you to take your exit or better yet go. visit Rex and Cassie!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Brewster
Mar 8 2013, 01:15 PM
I just don't buy that Chloe would have to scheme to get a man. Even one she cheated on. On what planet does a guy choose Jennifer over Chloe?

The planet where it is JUST DAYS and everyone else is on another planet.

Jennifer = Dry Toast

Chloe = Bloody Rib Eye Steak

Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Mar 8 2013, 01:23 PM
I don't give a rat's ass about Fetch, but all of the extra characters surrounding them are what's actually making the story interesting.
So much STAMP!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Today's show was so boring and it included the returns of two fan faves..Stefano and John...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Mar 8 2013, 01:39 PM
jam6242
Mar 8 2013, 01:19 PM
I was on a break from Days when Nancy was on previously. What issue did she have with Mike Horton?
Craig and Mike were both running for the Chief of Staff position at the hospital. Craig couldn't get the job based on his own merits so he and Nancy used Ali, a psycho nurse who was infatuated with Mike, to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against him when he rejected her (Mike and Carrie were hot and heavy around this time) and basically drag his name through the mud so he wouldn't get the job. It eventually escalated to Ali trying to kill Mike and then she tried to kill herself in the shower. She was eventually committed to the nuthouse.

I will never forget that scene when Claire walked in and found "M.I.K.E" written on Ali's bathtub wall in her own blood.

That moment has stuck with me for a long time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Mar 8 2013, 01:39 PM
jam6242
Mar 8 2013, 01:19 PM
I was on a break from Days when Nancy was on previously. What issue did she have with Mike Horton?
Craig and Mike were both running for the Chief of Staff position at the hospital. Craig couldn't get the job based on his own merits so he and Nancy used Ali, a psycho nurse who was infatuated with Mike, to file a sexual harassment lawsuit against him when he rejected her (Mike and Carrie were hot and heavy around this time) and basically drag his name through the mud so he wouldn't get the job. It eventually escalated to Ali trying to kill Mike and then she tried to kill herself in the shower. She was eventually committed to the nuthouse.

Ali was DAYS best temporary character/psycho since I started watching the show.

The actress who played her (Lisa Linde? was that it? She was married to James Mardsten) was FANTASTIC in the role...I thought she was emmy worthy to be honest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DiMeraFan67
Mar 8 2013, 01:49 PM
I'm embarrassed for Mary Beth Evans. Jennifer is constantly looking through Kayla so everything she's doing is pointless. Its really horrible. And why are Maxine and Kayla pushing Dannifer when they fight like every damn day? I hope I don't ever have "friends" that want me to be in such a miserable relationship.

LMAO at Roman and Marlena. I'm almost shocked that this is happening.

Maxine/Kayla = DAYS producers

They are equally as brain dead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

am103
Mar 8 2013, 03:17 PM
Watching this episode today, I'm wondering how this show has gotten by without Eileen Davidson all these years. When Kristen let her dress slip, I was literally laughing out loud.

And another note, Nancy screwing with Jennifer's head is FLAWLESS. Patrika Darbo is fantastic! I gotta hand it to TPTB. They know they have a dud in Dannifer, but they are using the most entertaining characters to drive their story. Anne and Nancy are just too fun for words.
I highly doubt that.

If they did, Jack would have not been killed off and the pairing would not be shoved down our throats 24/7 for months (years now!) on end.

They are throwing everything and anything they can...its very transparent, tacky and pathetic on the shows part.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

It's kinda funny. Just when you think you can't possibly hate this show more, you watch the next days show and it happens! :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I love Deidre Hall,but she and Josh have the most lack of chemistry than anyone on the show,always have,watching my nails grow is more exciting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Mar 8 2013, 06:06 PM
I love Deidre Hall,but she and Josh have the most lack of chemistry than anyone on the show,always have,watching my nails grow is more exciting.
I have come to realize that JT doesn't have chemistry with anyone!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Which is so crazy, because he was a sex machine back in the day.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 8 2013, 06:07 PM
BalscoFan5
Mar 8 2013, 06:06 PM
I have come to realize that JT doesn't have chemistry with anyone!!!
He has chemistry with Alison sweeney
Online Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

BJ Deveraux
Mar 8 2013, 01:53 PM
DiMeraFan67
Mar 8 2013, 01:49 PM
I'm embarrassed for Mary Beth Evans. Jennifer is constantly looking through Kayla so everything she's doing is pointless. Its really horrible. And why are Maxine and Kayla pushing Dannifer when they fight like every damn day? I hope I don't ever have "friends" that want me to be in such a miserable relationship.

LMAO at Roman and Marlena. I'm almost shocked that this is happening.

Kayla and Maxine: stop trying to make fetch happen.
I do love Kayla and Maxine, but I don't love no fetch.

Sorry.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic