Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Meets Dylan; airs week 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 08:26 AM (3,294 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

After looking for Chloe at the coffeehouse, Chelsea has car trouble, but luckily Dylan comes to her rescue. Their chance meeting becomes complicated when Dylan mentions that Genoa City seems like a nice place to raise kids. This upsets Chelsea because it reminds her of her problem. The hormones kick in and she loses it. Dylan leads her to a table and distracts her with conversation. In a short time, Chelsea is charmed by him because he’s so friendly. When Dylan leaves, Chelsea meets up with Chloe and debates whether or not to tell Adam about the baby. Chloe points out that if Sharon/Adam gets together, Sharon will be in her life and a stepmother to her child, which Chelsea just could not handle. Later, Chelsea runs into Cane who tells her for the sake of his marriage, they cannot work together, she understands but is bombed about it. Afterwards, she runs into Dylan again who is down and she wants to be there for him. MCE states, “They’re just two lonely souls.” This will lay some groundwork for them.

For more details pick up the March 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Good!

She may have a nasty history but she has as much right to be happy as anyone else that has had a shitty past. :rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :popcorn:

metitle
Member Avatar

That's interesting.
Dylan is getting around.
But I am a Chadam fan, and I am willing to wait this out.
As for Sharon/Adam, that ship has sailed. They no longer hold the heat that people think they had.
I think Sharon/Dylan would be a much more interesting couple.

Ejole Lifer

Chelsea is moving quickly through the men. Personally, I'm glad because she'll be Dylan's rebound and then he can build a truly loving relationship with Sharon.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I wonder if this will set up some confrontations with Avery. Chelsea and Avery have no interacted before either.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sharon/Dylan would be the better way to go, so the writers put him with Chelsea. Majority of viewers hate Shadam, so they keep them together. Y&R sucks

Checkers
Member Avatar

I still think Chelsea/Adam will be coming out of this together.

mia62

same here i think their just having a few bumps on the road right now.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They keep hitting bumps in the road they will need a whole new front end! More like potholes!
Posted Image

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Chelsea and Dylan won't be a real couple but I will enjoy the ride. She needs somebody like him, who is nice and not married, to be in her corner. Sharon has enough knights to rescue her if need be. She can spare one for the time being lol. I actually am hoping she chooses to remain single to focus on herself. The end game for Dylan I believe is Davery.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I find this whole story pretty idiotic. Chelsea is being ridiculous. Adam was a douchebag to her but she hasn't even talked to him. She keeps making assumptions and doesn't even really know what is going on. Doing the whole fake baby daddy thing is just to spite Adam. She's pissed that he is around Sharon. Dylan is a good guy but this is all so forced. Dylan's dad dies and Chelsea is hurting over Adam...so they have a rebound/grief hook up. -_-

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Still think that there is some reason, other than Dylan wanting Dad close, for having him brought to GC.

LPS
Member Avatar

I think this s*it is stupid. Its the exact same thing as Chloe/Billy/Cane.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Wow this is Nicole/EJ/Sami/Rafe all over again from Days. Nicole gets pregnant, finds out EJ had griefsex with Sami so she hides the fact she's preggers from EJ and then tells everyone it's Rafe's baby instead. EJ wanted Nicole back the whole time but then when new writers came in, they ruined everything and ended up killing Ejole baby #2 (yes, Ej & Nicole already had one dead baby) and then putting EJ back with the bitch who shot him in the head. Oh, and he also kidnapped Sami's child and made her think it was dead. Sound familiar?) Shadam remind me of Ejami, too much sick twisted baggage to ever accept as a couple. This is why I quit watching Days and I hope Y&R doesn't go the same route and kill another of Chadam's babies and have Shadam end up together. Gross

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
Mar 9 2013, 11:46 AM
I think this s*it is stupid. Its the exact same thing as Chloe/Billy/Cane.
No lies detected. This is exactly what the show needs a redo of a MAB s/l. :yawnz:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Mar 9 2013, 12:22 PM
Wow this is Nicole/EJ/Sami/Rafe all over again from Days.
I was thinking the same thing. I hope after what promises to be months of BS and lying about the baby, Chadam still somehow end up together. I'd like see Sharon with Dylan. Shadam, like EJami, do absolutely nothing for me.

kelly777
Member Avatar

They have been giving Chelsrella left over stories from the jump but mostly Chloe stories. Hopefully the trick will end up with Kevin real soon and free Chloe. Now she is getting the Cane/Lily/Chloe story! Don't get it at all! Why can all those people and bring in new faces with the same agenda? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

LPS
Member Avatar

This is the Chloe/Billy/Cane storyline because Griffith was the EP during the inception of that plot. Why redo it?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Mar 9 2013, 01:41 PM
Ashtonion
Wow this is Nicole/EJ/Sami/Rafe all over again from Days.
I was thinking the same thing. I hope after what promises to be months of BS and lying about the baby, Chadam still somehow end up together. I'd like see Sharon with Dylan. Shadam, like EJami, do absolutely nothing for me.
I guess we have to see how Dylan factors into it. Will she con him or will he volunteer? Will it turn into a romance? I do think Chadam will end up back together at some point tho. I don't think it will turn out like Ejole.

Vicsze

Ashtonion
Wow this is Nicole/EJ/Sami/Rafe all over again from Days. Nicole gets pregnant, finds out EJ had griefsex with Sami so she hides the fact she's preggers from EJ and then tells everyone it's Rafe's baby instead. EJ wanted Nicole back the whole time but then when new writers came in, they ruined everything and ended up killing Ejole baby #2 (yes, Ej & Nicole already had one dead baby) and then putting EJ back with the bitch who shot him in the head. Oh, and he also kidnapped Sami's child and made her think it was dead. Sound familiar?) Shadam remind me of Ejami, too much sick twisted baggage to ever accept as a couple. This is why I quit watching Days and I hope Y&R doesn't go the same route and kill another of Chadam's babies and have Shadam end up together. Gross
Couldn't agree more. Adam & Sharon are just a toxic mix. Sharon belongs with Nick, but if that's not going to happen then I think that Dylan would be a good choice.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply