Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Meets Dylan; airs week 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 08:26 AM (3,269 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon and Nick belong together, never thought I'd ever think that. Chelsea and Dylan would mix well. Adam and Chloe. I thought Kevin and Phyllis were funny the other day when Kevin described her as toxic, lol.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Mar 8 2013, 11:24 AM
Chelsea is moving quickly through the men. Personally, I'm glad because she'll be Dylan's rebound and then he can build a truly loving relationship with Sharon.
so far, Chelsea has only been window shopping, I don't call that "moving through men".

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I would call it socializing. She hasn't kissed a man since Adam, has she? Worked with Cane till he got pussy whipped, Dylan helped her, doesn't mean she took him in her back seat.
I like Chelsea and hope she wraps up with Dylan.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

AS aweful as Cane Act, he is actually taken with Chelsea. I would love to see Lilly and Tyler. He is a huuuuuuunk. :wub:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 12 2013, 03:30 PM
I would call it socializing. She hasn't kissed a man since Adam, has she? Worked with Cane till he got pussy whipped, Dylan helped her, doesn't mean she took him in her back seat.
Me too. She and Dylan have a common interest in design so that's a nice start and Davery have cooled off for the time being.

soapflake02

BlissfulLily
But why is it sharon does "window shopping" she's a slut. Can somebody explain that?

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

BlissfulLily

Quote:

soapflake02 Yesterday, 7:32 PM

But why is it sharon does "window shopping" she's a slut. Can somebody explain that?

What generally happens when she window shops?
She tries it on, steals it, or screws it.
The other gals are looking but not touching. LOL

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Mar 13 2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:

BlissfulLily

Quote:

Screw that...Chelsea saw the goods in the window and went in to make a purchase LMAO! Dylan sure wanted some of that too. hahaha This was way better than watching Lauren and Carmine.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

my problem with Chelsea and Dylan is this: I saw instant chemistry with him and Avery and I saw instant chemistry with him and Sharon. Throwing Chelsea in the mix now is overkill and I just don't see it. I hope this is just a plot point and Chylan doens't go anywhere.

I swear I'm still amazed at the Ejole (Days) similarities. As soon as Nicole found out she was preggers, out of the blue she was scared of EJ stealing her baby and he was this big bad guy when the whole time she loved him for being bad and wanted a family with him just like Chadam. I mean, is the same writer writing this shit? Maybe they'll at least not break all the fans hearts like they did with Ejole when they killed Nicole's baby. I'm so sick of people not being able to have a normal pregnancy. There has to be a baby switch, who's the daddy or hiding it.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Mar 13 2013, 10:06 PM
my problem with Chelsea and Dylan is this: I saw instant chemistry with him and Avery and I saw instant chemistry with him and Sharon. Throwing Chelsea in the mix now is overkill and I just don't see it. I hope this is just a plot point and Chylan doens't go anywhere.

I swear I'm still amazed at the Ejole (Days) similarities. As soon as Nicole found out she was preggers, out of the blue she was scared of EJ stealing her baby and he was this big bad guy when the whole time she loved him for being bad and wanted a family with him just like Chadam. I mean, is the same writer writing this shit? Maybe they'll at least not break all the fans hearts like they did with Ejole when they killed Nicole's baby. I'm so sick of people not being able to have a normal pregnancy. There has to be a baby switch, who's the daddy or hiding it.
I dont think Chylan will go that far. Whatever it is it will be short lived. both are in a rut and needing an escape. This is more like a fling so I will enjoy it as such. Besides, i am confident that Chadam will get back together eventually.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

3WishGenie
Mar 13 2013, 11:24 PM
Ashtonion
Mar 13 2013, 10:06 PM

I dont think Chylan will go that far. Whatever it is it will be short lived. both are in a rut and needing an escape. This is more like a fling so I will enjoy it as such. Besides, i am confident that Chadam will get back together eventually.
I hope so. I love your banner. That is how the couples should truly end up. We are in for a long haul of angst and lies and schemes and mismatched couples.
Edited by Ashtonion, Mar 13 2013, 11:28 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Mar 13 2013, 07:42 PM
BlissfulLily
Mar 13 2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:

BlissfulLily

Quote:

Screw that...Chelsea saw the goods in the window and went in to make a purchase LMAO! Dylan sure wanted some of that too. hahaha This was way better than watching Lauren and Carmine.
anything is better than watching sleazy carmine with the over the hill ho!

Jack'sBack

Under JG (who really wasn't EP after MAB was hired resulting in his being fired by Babs Bloom due in part to his rewriting of that horrific molester LANE SL in MAB's attempt to make EH's chloe the star just like JFP is attempting to do with MCE) there was no Cane/Billy/chloe SL--it was Lily/Cane/Billy.

LPS
Member Avatar

So it was the Lily/Cane/Billy storyline, but MAB was trying to make EH the star? Really? Isn't that a contradiction?

Billy Miller and EH carried that storyline. CK and DG are just blah, IMO. I would say they are the worst two actors on the show.
Edited by LPS, Mar 14 2013, 06:13 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Woooo the love scene was pretty steamy but too short to get into. Won't get too invested in this. SBu will jump to the next chem test partner by next week! LOL

Checkers
Member Avatar

Chelsea needs to tell Adam. This baby story sucks.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't think he will be jumping in the GC germ (gene) pool. He isn't going to give up Chelsea that fast

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Checkers
Mar 14 2013, 06:45 PM
Chelsea needs to tell Adam. This baby story sucks.
Agreed. He still loves her and had she not been listening to the bad advice Chloe has been giving her I think they still would be together. Now this is all going from what I have read since I don't watch anymore. I took my second stand again after they did that Daniel/Lily tease. My first stand was after they broke them up the first time and didn't come back till they did that tease. :soapbox: :soapbox:

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Interesting. I liked the Chelsea/Dylan sex scene more than I thought I would. I didn't mind Chelsea which is interesting since I couldn't stand her before. If Nick and Sharon won't end up together, I'd like Dylan/Sharon but Chelsea/Dylan have my attention too so idk. Just no Shadam, please!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply