Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Rick and Maya Heat Up!; airs week 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 08:56 AM (1,585 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

As things get worse with Caroline, Rick finds himself drawn to Maya. Rick sees a new side to Caroline that he hasn't seen before and is taken aback. After hearing about Mayas tragedy of losing her child, Rick empathizes. However, he doesn't share that hes experienced the same thing, since hes keeping his identity a secret. Jacob Young says they definitely have a connection. They have an unofficial date on Rodeo Drive. While hes out, a crisis arises at FC and Rick his nowhere to be found. Thomas swoops in. Young notes this rival with Thomas hasn't even begun to play out.

For more detail pick up the March 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Mar 8 2013, 08:56 AM
As things get worse with Caroline, Rick finds himself drawn to Maya. Rick sees a new side to Caroline that he hasn't seen before and is taken aback. After hearing about Mayas tragedy of losing her child, Rick empathizes. However, he doesn't share that hes experienced the same thing, since hes keeping his identity a secret. Jacob Young says they definitely have a connection. They have an unofficial date on Rodeo Drive. While hes out, a crisis arises at FC and Rick his nowhere to be found. Thomas swoops in. Young notes this rival with Thomas hasn't even begun to play out.

For more detail pick up the March 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Rick lied and manipulated his sister to get Caroline, and now he looking at a exit point to end his relationship with Caroline, :laugh: :laugh:
Typical Logan trait, once their destiny lose their gilded brightness, they start looking for a new destiny.

I hope Thomas laughs in Caroline face about dumping him to be with Rick.

Team Thomas :cheer:

metitle
Member Avatar

I think Caroline will be too embarrass to go back to Thomas.
But if she does, I think Thomas should show her to the door the way she showed him after she dumped him for Slick-Rick.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vani

Looks like Carter could show intrest in Caroline. :sex: Loving the Raya/Cinderella story :smooch: Very refreshing. This is a real love story. Maya is bring out a better Rick :cheer: Kissing in the street scene, very sweet and adorable. All smiles. :thumbsup:

LPS
Member Avatar

Sorry, but Rick and Maya are a total snore (I'm not rooting for Rick and Boreline, either).
Edited by LPS, Mar 14 2013, 06:24 PM.

bellagurl

i hate caroline she think she some kind of princess she is acting like hope used to

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply