Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sneak Peek Week of 3/11/13
Topic Started: Mar 8 2013, 05:13 PM (3,035 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Even if Daniel wakes up with no memory, is he really going to think he slept with Chloe? He's rebuffed every advance from her so far; surely he knows himself well enough to know whether or not that'd even be possible? I hope this isn't Abby and Austin, Round II. Salem men are a little too slow on the uptake.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

youtube

http://youtu.be/lk_lcGB3Iew

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Mar 8 2013, 05:28 PM
Where did my Chloe go. The beautiful girl who was a opera singer and in love with Brady. Man i miss her.

LanaluvsBroe
Mar 8 2013, 05:28 PM
The character destruction of Chloe continues....... and now they've thrown Nancy under the bus too.... :shame:

Umm, she was forced into prostitution against her will and you think she should still act pure as snow? I'm kind of guessing that experience took the shine off her soul and damaged her so she just wants back to when she last felt happy. The girl is damaged goods.

Anyway, this isn't entirely new writing for her - as a teen she got revenge on Mimi by sticking glue in her shampoo; When Hogan Sheffer bought her back in 2007/2008 she was a man-eating b*tch intent on landing Phillip. Selective memory, I guess.

peaches179

mer4santo
Mar 9 2013, 01:12 AM
Ugh. This story continues to go downhill and i thought it had already bottomed out.

LOL.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

How I wish it was Chloe/Kristen/Brady instead, with Kristen doing the drugging & Chloe walking in. :shame:

Romancer66

JessicaLeigh
Mar 9 2013, 04:20 PM
Even if Daniel wakes up with no memory, is he really going to think he slept with Chloe? He's rebuffed every advance from her so far; surely he knows himself well enough to know whether or not that'd even be possible? I hope this isn't Abby and Austin, Round II. Salem men are a little too slow on the uptake.
Not to mention that there'd have been other physical signs if sex had taken place, and surely Daniel has done the mattress mambo often enough to be able to recognize them. The whole scenario is just too stupid for words, not to mention a rehash of the Abigail/Austin story.

nightfan

Romancer66
Mar 10 2013, 09:36 PM
JessicaLeigh
Not to mention that there'd have been other physical signs if sex had taken place, and surely Daniel has done the mattress mambo often enough to be able to recognize them. The whole scenario is just too stupid for words, not to mention a rehash of the Abigail/Austin story.
This might be where Abby (again playing Mom to her own mother) reminds Jennifer of that whole situation, which brings Jennifer back to her senses and reunited Daniel and Jennifer.

Maybe the preview doesn't give it all away, but what's more puzzling to me is how Jen can think sex did take place when Daniel's naked in bed but Chloe looks like a million bucks and all dressed up. Wouldn't she have spent the night? Or even if she was going back to Daniel's place and with Parker, would she really have needed to reapply makeup and look like a million buck so late at night?

That's the thing that would bother me most about this storyline. Jennifer knows about all the drugged-in-bed attempts in Salem, right? Surely she should be able to see through this one.

nightfan

Romancer66
Mar 10 2013, 09:36 PM
JessicaLeigh
Romancer, I haven't read spoilers about this, but if Daniel does fall for it, then hopefully we will be treated to a scene a couple of months from now with Maxine chiding him for being so stupid. Especially since he's a doctor. Forget that he's a man who's had a lot of sex.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I feel embarrased for the actors who have to act out this contrived crap. They must to brace themselves knowing how the audience will be cringing as they are forced to watch Jennifer and Chloe behaving like two high school girls consulting the "Soap Opera Guide to the worst over done and worn out plot devices." What is worse is how pathetic and desperate both Chloe and Jennifer look, it makes my blood boil. :toetap:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply