Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 11 2013, 09:25 AM (20,601 Views)
tylerbo20

Jen takes a lot of vacation days...lol...I think Anne the HR person could get her fired for taking too many personal days...
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Mar 15 2013, 12:05 PM
Doesn't this site post SOD article summaries anymore?? I miss them!
You pm'ed me this question days ago, and I responded. The answer hasn't changed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Deidre and Ali are shooting a ton of scenes today.

Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Also, blueskies and other EM fans.. there is an interview posted on the "Days" Facebook page in which he talks about Brady's love life. Very interesting take on Brady and Kristen's future. I like what he has to say about them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Lucky
Mar 14 2013, 05:45 PM
Bryan Dattilo ‏@Bryan_Dattilo
Thanks to second chances. Aka
Lumi mania for my cookies. I love u guys for all the support. U r the only ones who have believed in me
https://twitter.com/Bryan_Dattilo/status/312333003101700096
Aww BD! :frownie: He's such a sweetheart! What I wouldn't give to see him in a SL with a new lady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

lysie
Mar 15 2013, 02:41 PM
JoeBucs32
You pm'ed me this question days ago, and I responded. The answer hasn't changed.
You said there was nothing new in last week's edition. Is there nothing on DAYS in next week's edition either? I find that hard to believe that there is nothing in SOD about DAYS two weeks in a row...?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Mar 15 2013, 10:01 PM
lysie
JoeBucs32
You said there was nothing new in last week's edition. Is there nothing on DAYS in next week's edition either? I find that hard to believe that there is nothing in SOD about DAYS two weeks in a row...?
No one said there wasn't anything in SOD. Last week there was nothing new. Check the spoiler threads.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson
@Ali_Sweeney @nbcdays Hahahaaa! I love your fantasy! Love Kristen/Sami scenes from day one!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

lysie
Mar 15 2013, 10:03 PM
JoeBucs32
Mar 15 2013, 10:01 PM
lysie
JoeBucs32
No one said there wasn't anything in SOD. Last week there was nothing new. Check the spoiler threads.
I don't blame y'all if you get tired of posting stuff.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Ali posted a cute pic of her and Deidre. Apparently Marlena is feisty in these scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

AFaithL
Mar 15 2013, 10:37 PM
Ali posted a cute pic of her and Deidre. Apparently Marlena is feisty in these scenes.
Quote:

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
Loved our scenes @deidrehall !!! Love when Marlena being so feisty! #thatswhereSamigetsit :) #DAYS pic.twitter.com/HfVi0lAVPJ
Posted Image

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/312765308140146689

They look beautiful! Love the bright colors! It looks like Sami is still at the mansion 4 months from now!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 15 2013, 10:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days of our Livesū@DaysofourLives
Hey #DOOL fans! Check out @KateMansi and @camilabanus at last night's #GoRed fashion show at #stylefashionweek LA!
view photo
http://t.co/88Cn2gqdRP
Offline Profile Goto Top

rae

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 15 2013, 10:41 PM
AFaithL
Quote:

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney<br />Loved our scenes @deidrehall !!! Love when Marlena being so feisty! #thatswhereSamigetsit :) #DAYS pic.twitter.com/HfVi0lAVPJ<br />Posted Image
<br />https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/312765308140146689<br /><br />They look beautiful! Love the bright colors! It looks like Sami is still at the mansion 4 months from now!
This is nice, but I want to see a picture of Deidre and Drake!! And I want Marlena feisty with John. Hate how the writers have destroyed my two favorite characters!!

Edited by rae, Mar 15 2013, 10:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

That is a seriously gorgeous photo of both of them. They really do look like they could be mother and daughter. It also looks like the pink streak is still present.
Edited by SocRMum1, Mar 15 2013, 10:56 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Mar 15 2013, 10:54 PM
That is a seriously gorgeous photo of both of them. They really do look like they could be mother and daughter. It also looks like the pink streak is still present.
Hopefully that's what Marlena is being feisty about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

rae
Mar 15 2013, 10:53 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
AFaithL
Quote:

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney<br />Loved our scenes @deidrehall !!! Love when Marlena being so feisty! #thatswhereSamigetsit :) #DAYS pic.twitter.com/HfVi0lAVPJ<br />Posted Image
<br />https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/312765308140146689<br /><br />They look beautiful! Love the bright colors! It looks like Sami is still at the mansion 4 months from now!
This is nice, but I want to see a picture of Deidre and Drake!! And I want Marlena feisty with John. Hate how the writers have destroyed my two favorite characters!!

I'm just glad she's not with JT. Nice guy, but all those Fauxman/Marlena pics were making me sick. I'll take pics with her kids.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

rae
Mar 15 2013, 10:52 PM

Trust me when I say that I know how you feel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7

Wow, AS look gorgeous in this picture. Great color on her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

If John sleeps with Kristen,... no way I want John with Marlena after that. This whole thing is stupid. John shouldn't come in to "save" Brady. Let Brady make his own "mistakes" if he so wish. For the record, I think Brady and Kristen is hot. I don't see Kristen being with someone like John. *yawn*
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Mar 16 2013, 12:03 AM
JamaicanBeauty7

Wow, AS look gorgeous in this picture. Great color on her.
They both look great, but Ali looks radiant in that color.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic