Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 11 2013, 09:25 AM (20,889 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Martha Madison @Marth27
Catching up on #Days. Glad to see @DrakeHogestyn and @DeidreHall on! #LazySunday

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall
@Marth27 @DrakeHogestyn Thanks my darling girl. Just wish you were with us!!

Martha Madison @Marth27
Mwah! Xo RT @DeidreHall: @Marth27 @DrakeHogestyn Thanks my darling girl. Just wish you were with us!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Yes, let's bring back MM!! And JKJ!!! And leave Shawn floating in the ocean all by his lonesome...
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

I wouldnt mind Shawn coming back with Belle, as long as it is not Brandon Beemer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 15 2013, 10:41 PM
AFaithL
Mar 15 2013, 10:37 PM
Ali posted a cute pic of her and Deidre. Apparently Marlena is feisty in these scenes.
Quote:

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
Loved our scenes @deidrehall !!! Love when Marlena being so feisty! #thatswhereSamigetsit :) #DAYS pic.twitter.com/HfVi0lAVPJ
Posted Image

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/312765308140146689

They look beautiful! Love the bright colors! It looks like Sami is still at the mansion 4 months from now!
Oh Geez Sami is gonna still have a neon pink streak in her hair 4 months from now??? :facepalm:
Online Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I would be ecstatic if Martha Madison ever came back. Now that John and Marlena are back and Eric found his way to Salem again, I think Days should bring back Belle and that way all of Marlena's children will be in Salem!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DocandJohn4ever
Mar 17 2013, 02:50 PM
Martha Madison @Marth27
Catching up on #Days. Glad to see @DrakeHogestyn and @DeidreHall on! #LazySunday

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

Martha Madison @Marth27
Mwah! Xo RT @DeidreHall: @Marth27 @DrakeHogestyn Thanks my darling girl. Just wish you were with us!!
DrakeHogestyn: @marth27 I'll pick you up on the way to Salem tomorrow. I need some help with Brady & Kristen and Mom @DeidreHall can't help right now. xo
https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn/status/313420969735766016
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

I'm actually open to the idea and kind of interested if Belle were to come back to Salem in the midst of the Brady and Kristen relationship and impending engagement/ marriage. It would be interesting to see her perspective and how she will interact with Brady and Kristen. Plus, Brady has had a very close relationship with Belle (kind of a soft spot for Brady since she is her little sister)...I don't know, it's easier to "rebel" or go against your parents (John and Marlena), but I always get an impression that Brady would probably "more torn" had Belle been more around to throw her 2 cents. (but that's just me). More than that, I'd love to see a Kristen + Belle confrontation. Would love it for her to bring up that she got poisoned by Kristen's chocolates which were meant for Marlena in 1998 (unfortunately, they don't know it was the penicilin-laid chocolates from Kristen that poisoned her lol).
Offline Profile Goto Top

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Mar 13 2013, 08:31 PM
NOH8 Campaign @NOH8Campaign
Behind the scenes from the @DaysOfOurLives #NOH8 photo shoot! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFRu3MwCQAE1hLt.jpg

Posted Image
yay i love this!! :D cant wait to see the final pics. ED with no pants, she has amazing legs though :hail:
was that Greg and Galen :wub: i hope the others join in
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Belle really could be utilized greatly right now and I've been begging for MM's return for awhile now. What's crappy is if we ever do get that announcement it would be four months later to see her. Lol. It's cool how Martha is a fan of the show again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Mar 17 2013, 11:19 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Mar 17 2013, 02:50 PM
Martha Madison @Marth27

Deidre Hall @DeidreHall

Martha Madison @Marth27
DrakeHogestyn: @marth27 I'll pick you up on the way to Salem tomorrow. I need some help with Brady & Kristen and Mom @DeidreHall can't help right now. xo
https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn/status/313420969735766016
I kind of wonder what he meant by "mom can't help right now". Why not? Because he just doesn't want her to... Because right now in what we are seeing she certainly could help. Or is something else going on?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic