Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 3/11
Topic Started: Mar 11 2013, 09:25 AM (20,596 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

jdawg1077
Mar 13 2013, 10:56 AM
AFaithL
Mar 13 2013, 03:39 AM
WillFan
Mar 13 2013, 03:36 AM
Blake Berris■@BlakeBerris
I'm always embarrassed of who I was 4 months ago... I'm doing much better and am way cooler now.
https://twitter.com/BlakeBerris/status/311589669127204866
Is this a hint that they are redeeming Nick?
I don't think so. I think this is a hint that they are filming scenes in which Nick is now dead. 4 months ago he was a jerk. Now he's cooler...as in cold...as in dead. Let the murder mystery begin!
:cheers: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: Please God let him be dead and let Gabi be the one who kills him, if not, let whomever did it get away with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives■@nbcdays
RETWEET to wish Joe Mascolo (the only and only STEFANO) a Happy Birthday! #DAYS #DOOL #SoapBirthday
https://twitter.com/nbcdays/status/311869521612898305
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

AFaithL
WillFan
I'm always embarrassed of who I was 4 months ago... I'm doing much better and am way cooler now.
Don't want Nick redeemed, want him dead. So sick of Nick the Ugly Prick!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

jwsel
Mar 13 2013, 01:18 AM
I wonder if Melissa Reeves was around when they were doing the NoH8 shoot.
I am sure she was outside of the studio with her bible, asking God's forgiveness on all of their souls.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Aliaron
Mar 13 2013, 02:30 AM
supercool74
Mar 13 2013, 01:20 AM
jwsel
I was wondering the exact same thing.
This is so out of hand. I am so tired of the MR hate because she supports chickfila. People think they knoe everything about what she believe because she enjoys fried chicken on a buttered bun? Give me a break.
Oh please...we all know EXACTLY what MR meant with her defense of chickfila....it amazes me that anyone can defend her actions in that regard.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

WillFan
Mar 13 2013, 12:23 PM
Lauren Koslow■@laurenkoslow
Thank U Holly @hollslovee 4 the fab nail colors & lipbalm YES, I will B bringin' back da blue XOXO
view photo
http://t.co/PFz5GrJSKT
The blue streak is coming back! :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

michr544125
Mar 13 2013, 04:53 AM
Laufeyson
Mar 13 2013, 03:00 AM
jwsel
What about the other cast members?
I thought that was odd also. No cast members that are directly involved in the gay story? But nice to see other cast members getting involved in the campaign.
I don't think Deidre was even on set, she was a huge part of it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Mar 13 2013, 12:12 PM
Aliaron
supercool74
jwsel
I was wondering the exact same thing.
This is so out of hand. I am so tired of the MR hate because she supports chickfila. People think they knoe everything about what she believe because she enjoys fried chicken on a buttered bun? Give me a break.
I love chickfila I live in Vegas where there are non you better believe that when I go home to Cleveland or go to California I stop by and get me a sandwich. They are good and I'm all for gay marriage just because the owner feels that way doesn't mean the employees feel that way.
Except that isn't what people reacted to. They reacted to the fact that she purposely went out on a specific day where Chic-Fil-whatever were doing a big promo thing, they had made their feelings know, the reports were out about what they supported. She posted a picture on that specific day in support of the company.

It isn't about Chic-Fil-A, it's about why she felt the need to take a picture, post it specifically and with a smile on her face. Then she felt no need to explain why when she was asked, she deleted her account. It's about why SHE felt the need to support their stance.

If she wants to buy Chick-Fil-A, and her conscience doesn't care that the money is being used to actively work against human rights, by all means, let her eat there. Why take a picture and why post it THAT day?
Edited by The Room Stops, Mar 13 2013, 01:39 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Room Stops
Mar 13 2013, 01:37 PM
DawnElicia
Aliaron
supercool74

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I love chickfila I live in Vegas where there are non you better believe that when I go home to Cleveland or go to California I stop by and get me a sandwich. They are good and I'm all for gay marriage just because the owner feels that way doesn't mean the employees feel that way.
Except that isn't what people reacted to. They reacted to the fact that she purposely went out on a specific day where Chic-Fil-whatever were doing a big promo thing, they had made their feelings know, the reports were out about what they supported. She posted a picture on that specific day in support of the company.

It isn't about Chic-Fil-A, it's about why she felt the need to take a picture, post it specifically and with a smile on her face. Then she felt no need to explain why when she was asked, she deleted her account. It's about why SHE felt the need to support their stance.

If she wants to buy Chick-Fil-A, and her conscience doesn't care that the money is being used to actively work against human rights, by all means, let her eat there. Why take a picture and why post it THAT day?
EXACTLY!! Perfectly stated!

Its ridiculous people are claiming that she tweeted what she did because she is in support of their FOOD.

LOL - GMAFB!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 13 2013, 02:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JamaicanBeauty7
Mar 13 2013, 12:43 PM
WillFan
Thank U Holly @hollslovee 4 the fab nail colors & lipbalm YES, I will B bringin' back da blue XOXO
view photo
So I guess she is having another mid-life-crisis now that she has turned 60?

LK please stop taking hair advice from Katy Perry.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kevin_Buchanan
Mar 13 2013, 12:29 PM
AFaithL
WillFan
Don't want Nick redeemed, want him dead. So sick of Nick the Ugly Prick!
Are you intentionally trying to rhyme?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
DawnElicia
Aliaron
supercool74

I have no idea how I didn't know that she posted a picture of herself at Chick-Fil-A. For months, I've been thinking that this whole blow up was over her one dumb "freedom of speech" tweet about them. Not sure how I missed the picture! Now I feel like the dingy blonde that I apparently am. :P Yeah, that's a bit obnoxious and I get why some are so peeved about this now. She handled it terribly too by not responding at all and shutting down her account because of "fear" .... then making a new account a short time later. So much for being afraid! :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Mitchapalooza
Mar 13 2013, 02:11 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
WillFan
view photo
So I guess she is having another mid-life-crisis now that she has turned 60?

LK please stop taking hair advice from Katy Perry.

Well, she's fucking Rafe like she's 20, so... who knows. :shrug:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Mar 13 2013, 02:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrick @CaseyDeidrick
I spy @KateMansi in the MUR....where's my brotha from anotha mutha @Nathanjowens ?
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/311921467610783746

LOVE LOVE LOVE these two!! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

JDeveraux_91
Mar 13 2013, 02:15 PM
The Room Stops
DawnElicia
Aliaron

I have no idea how I didn't know that she posted a picture of herself at Chick-Fil-A. For months, I've been thinking that this whole blow up was over her one dumb "freedom of speech" tweet about them. Not sure how I missed the picture! Now I feel like the dingy blonde that I apparently am. :P Yeah, that's a bit obnoxious and I get why some are so peeved about this now. She handled it terribly too by not responding at all and shutting down her account because of "fear" .... then making a new account a short time later. So much for being afraid! :eyeroll:
I don't recall any picture either. There was a winking emoticon (;)) that was much analyzed and debated, but no picture.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Chad & Abigail_D
Mar 13 2013, 03:06 PM
I spy @KateMansi in the MUR....where's my brotha from anotha mutha @Nathanjowens ?

Did Casey just reveal that Cameron is Stefano's son?
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
WillFan
view photo
I guess she couldn't let AS and her pink streak get ahead of her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This whole "we are so edgy, look at the streak in my hair" thing that is happening with the older DAYS actresses screams this to me:

Posted Image
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 13 2013, 03:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

annie21
Mar 13 2013, 03:34 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Mar 13 2013, 03:06 PM

Did Casey just reveal that Cameron is Stefano's son?
No
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

annie21
Mar 13 2013, 03:30 PM
JDeveraux_91
Mar 13 2013, 02:15 PM
The Room Stops
DawnElicia

I don't recall any picture either. There was a winking emoticon (;)) that was much analyzed and debated, but no picture.
I think the picture was in a separate tweet. From what I remember it showed her in a car eating the food.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic