Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Monday, March 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Mar 11 2013, 09:28 AM (14,851 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 11 2013, 09:28 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Aww, I miss them :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I still prefer Martha Madison in the role.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

I remember hating it when the kids got aged over night and basically took over the show and I was still basically a kid myself (I'm 34 now). But they eventually ended up growing on me (well most of them) and it made sense at the "end of the day" because they were the future of the show. So it's really pretty dumb that characters like Shawn and Belle aren't on the show anymore!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I still hate that those Salem High brats got so quickly SORASed (WAY out of order) over night.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 11 2013, 11:07 AM
I still hate that those Salem High brats got so quickly SORASed (WAY out of order) over night.
Shawn's was fine. It was Philip and Belle's that screwed things up all because Corday wanted Bo and Hope's son to be coupled with John and Marlena's daughter. Idiots.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Mar 11 2013, 11:09 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

I had just started watching not long before they were SORAS'd. I do remember I was older than Belle and all the sudden she was like 2 years older than me, lol. Didn't really bother me, I really liked the Last Blast gang. EJ's ridic SORASing always bothered me much more. But maybe that's just because of when I started watching Days and by the time Ej came back I was more of a soap expert than when these were SORAS'd, still a soap newb.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

When EJ was SORASed, it pissed me off too because I thought "there goes any chance of having Eileen Davidson as Kristen back"! But I suppose I was wrong. Lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

james0479
Mar 11 2013, 11:18 AM
When EJ was SORASed, it pissed me off too because I thought "there goes any chance of having Eileen Davidson as Kristen back"! But I suppose I was wrong. Lol
Thank God you were wrong! Lol.

I miss Shelle. Martha Madison and either actor to play Shawn. They really should bring them back and quit filling our screens with duds like Cameron Davis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

am103
Mar 11 2013, 11:25 AM
james0479
Thank God you were wrong! Lol.

I miss Shelle. Martha Madison and either actor to play Shawn. They really should bring them back and quit filling our screens with duds like Cameron Davis.
Lol! I'm "that guy" who screamed like an 11year old at a Justin Beiber concert when I found out Eileen was returning. I didn't know how they could pull it off (and it's a tad weird) but ill take ED as Kristen anyway I can get her. Including a chess game table. ;)

And yes. Martha Madison for the win please.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Shawn was always fine because his Salem High age wasn't too far off of what it should've been. I just always believed that Shawn's 2 BFFs at Salem high should've been Andrew Donovan and Jeremy Horton since all 3 were born within a few years of the other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

james0479
I really wish he'd been Benji instead of Elvis. It'd have saved a lot of headaches.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

lysie
Mar 11 2013, 11:34 AM
james0479
I really wish he'd been Benji instead of Elvis. It'd have saved a lot of headaches.
Ah! That would've been a good idea. Agreed! But this is Days....even their best ideas are flawed. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LMAO at Sami trying to signal Lucas as he talks to Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ew, fight it Dan. We don't need to see that
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Seriously, SC, I'm pretty sure you've been drunk before. Try harder.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Umm maybe it's the lighting and probably so but Deidre looks extra plastic and botoxy today.

Stefano! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... I think Stefano's been dipping into Roman's hair dye.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 11 2013, 12:05 PM
Ugh Romans "hair" on Friday looked like the fur of a younger Alvin the Chimpunk.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 11 2013, 12:05 PM
Looks like Rafe just got a fresh coat too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic